The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"was last night's IC rigged?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

b1whois 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-13, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"was last night's IC rigged?"
i posted this over at sucks, but no one has responded (intelligently, that is):
When i watched the "show us how it is done" part of the challenge explanation i noticed that six balls rolled up the ramp and when directly into the holes with no misses. it looked like it was a continuous shots, with no noticable cuts in the tape. when i first saw it i was like "whoa, how many times did they shoot that? who is the guy that can get a perfect score?" i looked again and again and i see multiple balls in frame for a continuous shot. did anyone else see it? it looked like there must have been magnet in the balls or something. yet no one is talking about it?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: was last night's IC rigged? Snidget 09-26-13 1
 RE: was last night's IC rigged? tribephyl 09-26-13 2
   RE: was last night's IC rigged? kingfish 09-26-13 3
       RE: was last night's IC rigged? suzzee 09-27-13 4
 RE: was last night's IC rigged? michel 09-28-13 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44003 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-13, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: was last night's IC rigged?"
They have a dream team that does the challenges before the survivors do it.

Make sure it works, all that.

I don't know that it matters if they "cheated" when they had someone who was not a contestant but a paid employee who has the job of doing the challenges when the survivors are in camp and can't see it.

They usually don't show a complete failure as a demo for anything, ever.

Even if they did the demo for us back home in a cheating way, certainly the Survivors playing the game for real missed some shots so if they did rig it, they UN-rigged it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9829 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-13, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: was last night's IC rigged?"
It was not rigged and the dreamteam shot with 6 balls is six balls filmed over each other to make it look as if they are all at the same time. Very easy when the backdrop doesn't change, even easier in this day and age of digital cameras.

And just for the sake of spreading information. The way they would have done it in the early days of film is to start them all in the "done position" then quickly push them out of their holes, reverse the film direction, making it seem as if all have been made easily and in quick succession.

My thought is no one is talking about it because the shots of it came from the dreamteam. Who cares if the dreamteam challenge is rigged.

kingfish 16239 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-13, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: was last night's IC rigged?"
It was a pretty amazing looking shot though. Had to have been faked, but still, it looked cool, and that they had the imagination to think of doing it at all says something (probably that someone was bored and had a little time to kill).

suzzee 5004 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-13, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: was last night's IC rigged?"
I did notice, I actually thought it might have been run backwards, all balls in then someone underneath pushing them out. Roll tape. It really didn't seem to be too hard though, Gervase seemed to have a real easy time of it, but then again it didn't involve water.

I should be watched....closely.

michel 10837 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-13, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: was last night's IC rigged?"
An easy way to rig that challenge would have been to make the holes on one board slightly bigger than on the other. I didn't notice a difference but maybe a closer look could tell us if one side was favored.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •