The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #27: Bloody Hell: Cast & Initial Twists Revealed."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-13, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #27: Bloody Hell: Cast & Initial Twists Revealed."
So let me see if I've got this right. We have a wanna-be pirate. A dead duck who is still known as 'Target'. A functional sociopath, for a very low value of 'function'. A self-deluding jerk who no one can stand to be around long enough for the jury-facing haul -- wait, there's more than one of those, but a single entry really stands out. Or basically, we are looking at People We Don't Exactly Love To Hate And Those Who Will Pretend They Care About Them As Long As There Might Be Money Coming Out Of It.

Plus we have a first on the species list: the previously-nonexistent winter hamster. Joy. Rapture. Presumably Brigades.

Oh, and Takes Up A Segment For No Reason Island is back. Which one? Does it matter? But now when someone goes there, their loved one can take their place! Isn't that special? Wonder how many times that'll happen during the game? Noble sacrifice and contestants on this show. Uh-huh. Take the bullet or take the divorce papers, maybe...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-blood-vs-water-cast-and-twists-formally-revealed-by-cbs-15182.php

Look at that! Insta-vote!

I was wondering when they'd bring Wanda back!

So much stupid. So many episodes which won't be able to contain it.

(Told you we were so using that.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #27: Bloody Hell: Ca... suzzee 08-26-13 1
 RE: Survivor #27: Bloody Hell: Ca... Aruba 09-02-13 2
   RE: Survivor #27: Bloody Hell: Ca... milkachulina 09-06-13 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-26-13, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #27: Bloody Hell: Cast & Initial Twists Revealed."
This same post would make sense in the BB forum. How sad that Jiffy's ship has sailed into brigade & pirate infested waters.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 1892 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-02-13, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #27: Bloody Hell: Cast & Initial Twists Revealed."
Hey, thanks for the link. I saw the TV previews so knew about the couples but did not know about the twists. Pretty involved almost to the point of being confusing. Generally do not watch seasons with returning players (most of whom are returning LOSERS.) But I am intrigued with this concept so will probably watch the premier although not sure how much longer.

Guess they'll still be pitting the returning players/losers against the newbies. If that be the case, we're probably be assured of one thing--whether it's F2 or F3 we'll have all returnees/former losers in the Finals trying to make the most of their second, third, etc. opportunities. Gosh All-Mighty does Production Suck!

Anyway, this is probably a good thread to lay down my preseason Love/Loathe List...

1) GERVESE & NIECE - One of my Borneo favorites from the season that started it all. Being from my home state doesn't hurt either. My only fear is he may be victimized by the Rip Van Winkle Syndrome because the game has changed by leaps and bounds since he played. But if he (and niece) kept up with the game as loyal fans, they should be fine.

2) KAT & HAYDEN - Actually I have the pair this high more for Hayden. He dominated his BB season, but Survivor is a much different animal, so it should be interesting to see the transition. In One World I summed Kat up in one statement...Cute as a button; dumb as a doornail. I'm sure the Kat fans want to believe she's learned from her stupidities. I dunno, I'm thinking more of the Gumpism, "Stupid is as Stupid does." We'll see.

3) TYSON & GF - He was one of my favorite characters in Tocantins because of his obnoxious sarcasm. Will he be just as zany, or will his GF tone him down a bit? Either way he should still provide some entertaining confessionals and he should be a force in challenges.

4) ARAS & BROTHER - One of the least memorable winners. Perhaps getting his a$$ kicked repeatedly in challenges by a player twice his age might have something to do with it, even though Terry's IC run did help Aras' advancement. But there have been many more least deserving winners than Aras, so I'm OK with his million dollar payday...the question is will the others who came up short in their season(s) be just as OK with that? Should pairs at any point in the season compete as a duo in challenges, on paper Aras & Bro. could be tough to beat.

5) MONICA & HUBBY - They are in my top half for one reason only. I'm fantasizing a scenario where Colton tries to play and backstab Monica again...but this time her former NFL hubby goes into a "roid-rage" and we watch him beat the living snot out of Colton on national TV. If this hypothetical situation occurs, "Blood vs. Water" will rank in my Top Three Survivors of all-time regardless of what happens the rest of the season. I know; it'll never happen...but heck, can't a guy dream???

6) TINA & DAUGHTER - Tina's the quintessential soccermom who's hard to dislike, but like Aras, will have that million dollar sign on her back. This pair won't have Colby's coattails to ride, so I'm handicapping them as longshots to win.

7) LAURA & DAUGHTER - How the heck did they get in??? Or maybe the real question is how many more times will Laura remind us that she's a grandmother? Probably the same amount of times Colton and his partner will remind us of their sexual preference.

8) CANDICE & HUBBY - Much like Laura/Daughter, "How the heck did they get selected?" At least she is with her husband this time. So if she starts sucking face and swapping spit with no toothpaste, mouthwash, soap and deodorant it will be more understandable. Just as disgusting; but understandable.

9) RUPPERT & WIFE - As far as likability he's right up there in my book, but after three tries with a million dollar "gift" sandwiched in between? Com 'on already! I'm sure he and his wife have a lovely, traditional marriage; which is all the more reason they should curl up on a sofa and watch this season from their home. Nothing personal against Ruppert, but enough is enough.

10) COLTON & SIGNIFICANT OTHER - Returning players like Colton is a big reason I've gone sour on Reality Shows lately. Only interest here is to find out how a non-"blood" could want any kind of relationship with such a vile piece of trash like Colton. Unless he gets another idol dropped in his lap, I don't see him(them) long for this game.

milkachulina 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-13, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor #27: Bloody Hell: Cast & Initial Twists Revealed."
Great Love/Loathe List, Aruba. I'm so glad you put Colton and his significant other last. To say that I loathe him would be factual. He represents the worst of gay men...waging a civil rights battle of his own, but intolerant of others. I suspect he will have the hots for Monica's hubby, as well as Aras. I will be extremely leery of any attmept he makes to have a diverse alliance or relationships (i.e., Gervese and Niece). I can only assume Colton's partner is as much of a pathetic douche bag that he is.

Typically, I love to hate certain Survivor competitors. In this case, I simply hate Colton. I could have done without him being on this upcoming season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •