The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-13, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""

We're treated to two Immunity Challenges and two TCs tonight as the season builds to a climax and no one here has figured out how to count noses and gracefully drown surplus contestants.

We get a *palmface* with sprinkles on top when it appears that Erik hasn't learned how to count past Season 16. He serves up a scoop of poor strategery by handing off a Hidden Immunity Idol, but the universe rights itself in the end.

So Reynold is jostled, Dawn waffles, and Andrea is left holding the falafel.

Mark "Balance on the Doghouse" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 We have quotas to make, people! RollDdice 05-02-13 1
   RE: We have quotas to make, people! kingfish 05-02-13 3
       RE: We have quotas to make, people! suzzee 05-02-13 6
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "... jbug 05-02-13 2
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "... kingfish 05-02-13 4
       RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "... suzzee 05-02-13 7
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "... agman 05-02-13 5
   Instructions for Erik suzzee 05-02-13 8
       RE: Instructions for Erik agman 05-03-13 12
 Making Quota! suzzee 05-02-13 9
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "... kingfish 05-03-13 10
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "... jbug 05-03-13 11
       RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "... kingfish 05-03-13 13
   Coconut musings suzzee 05-04-13 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-13, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "We have quotas to make, people!"

I'd like to see more than 2 posts this week, so I am contributing half of last week's production right here.

*squints at RTVW crowd and buys Jiffy a new pair of khaki shorts to pay off a bet*

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-13, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We have quotas to make, people!"
Spoiler: The Probst's shorts backstory, everything you were willing to pay to not hear - Cochran took off his shirt at the Immunity challenge this week, and after he recovered from his snow blindedness, Probst got an erection followed by, well, lets just say you lost your bet, and Jiffy got his new shorts. And the old shorts went into the Tribal Council bonfire. On a long stick.

The Snuffer is grossed out.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-02-13, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: We have quotas to make, people!"
Erik, you idiot.

Bite Me

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-13, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""
Decisions are too hard when we've had so little to eat!

At least I didn't cry this time; did I?

I'm going to the end; you all know that, don't you?

05-02-13, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""
Quit fretting, keep your dentures in your head.

To the Shwack shack with you!

05-02-13, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""

Erik, I sleep with Russhole and I think you're an idiot.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-13, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""
Wow, I have POWER... I can work both sides against the middle!

now if I could just figure out how to play this game!

05-02-13, 07:43 PM (EST)
8. "Instructions for Erik"

Bite Me

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-13, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Instructions for Erik"
I knew you would help me get to the "bottom" of this!

It had been bugging the carp out of me!

05-02-13, 07:46 PM (EST)
9. "Making Quota!"
BWAHAHA Andrea! You blindsided yourself :-D

Bite Me

05-03-13, 12:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-13 AT 01:53 PM (EST)

Spoiler: Sherri has lost weight. She is becoming skin, bones, and implants. Those babies can deflect bullets.

Spoiler: In a season rife with Famous Last Words, this hardly stands out, but this week Andrea gave us "Last time I thought I was safe, then Bam, I was gone.”. And just like that, she felt safe and Bam she is gone. Again.

Spoiler: Cochran, the challenge hound, has become the Go-To guy when one needs to know where to hang their Immunity Necklace at camp.

Spoiler: Dawn will manage to hang onto her dentures this week.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-13, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""
You can bet all your sweet sources I will!

05-03-13, 01:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming""

Better watch those those crying jags, that's what did it last time. Might tone down those wide smiles too, and obviously spit takes are out.

05-04-13, 06:47 PM (EST)
14. "Coconut musings"
In a season where someone like Cochran is the challenge king everyone else may want to hit the gym once this is over.

Bite Me

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •