The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Three Amigos Game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-13, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Three Amigos Game"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-13 AT 11:26 PM (EST)

No, this is not a game to grade how dumb it is on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being dumbest and 10 being dumb, it is to give your alliance a name that limits you to three members. But you can do that if you like.

This is a game to match the TV Three Amigos with their film counterparts, which TV Amigo most matches which movie Amigo and why?

TV (Survivor) Amigos

Eddie Fox
Malcolm Freeberg
Reynold Toepfer

Film Amigos

Chevy Chase
Steve Martin
Martin Short

Go!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Seinfeld cast suzzee 04-25-13 1
 RE: Three Amigos Game personofinterest 04-25-13 2
 RE: Three Amigos Game kingfish 04-25-13 3
 3 Blind Mice tribephyl 04-25-13 4
 RE: Three Amigos Game Colonel Zoidberg 04-27-13 5
 RE: Three Amigos Game agman 04-29-13 6
 RE: Three Amigos Game dabo 04-29-13 7
 RE: Three Amigos Game PepeLePew13 04-30-13 8
 Marx Brothers. Estee 04-30-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-25-13, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Seinfeld cast"
Eddie Fox: George Costanza
Malcolm Freeberg- Jerry Seinfeld
Reynold Toepfer Cosmo Kramer

I should be watched....closely.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-13, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Three Amigos Game"
The Three Stooges:

Reynold: Larry
Eddie: Curly
Malcolm: Moe

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Three Amigos Game"
The Thwee Amigoth! Hmmmph! They are thuch ripoffth. I, Thorro, am the original amigo.

And to prove it, I thall thash my trademark inithal in your panth, then return to my alter ego, Don Diego.

Z

To the Shwack shack with you!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "3 Blind Mice"
Winkle: Eddie
Tinkle: Reynold
Pinkle: Malcolm

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-13, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Three Amigos Game"
Malcolm = Inky
Eddie = Pinky
Reynold = Blinky
Corinne = Sue

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-13, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Three Amigos Game"

Blossom--Eddie
Bubbles--Reynold
Buttercup--Malcom

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-13, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Three Amigos Game"
Snap - Reynold
Crackle - Eddie
Pop - Malcolm

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-13, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Three Amigos Game"
Dumb - Malcolm
Dumber - Eddie
Dumbest - Reynold

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-13, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Marx Brothers."
Groucho: Malcolm
Chico: Reynold
Harpo: Eddie
Zeppo: Erik

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •