The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-13, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""

Lord Phillip of the High Shelter perpetuates the illusion that he intentionally threw the last Immunity Challenge. It explains the loss of Silent J and also creates the famous rallying cry, "Don't go for it!"

Everyone's playing that favorite Survivor game "Allies and A-holes", counting on their fingers who they can count on. Corrine is trying to move the chess pieces and Phillip takes a stab at writing his own Survivor Manifesto: "I want to make sure our Alliance is hyper-viligent, but keepin' it fun." Yes, viligent. Like a village that's intelligent, so get that "village idiot" idea right out of your head.

The tribes merge, the gross food challenge makes Eddie purge and Corrine was on the verge... of throat-punching Phillip.

Mark "Get your hands off my Balut" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... kingfish 04-04-13 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... SOAR64 04-04-13 2
       RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... RollDdice 04-04-13 4
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... jbug 04-04-13 3
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... agman 04-08-13 7
       RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... kingfish 04-08-13 9
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... kingfish 04-05-13 5
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... Scarlett O Hara 04-06-13 6
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... kingfish 04-08-13 8
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... suzzee 04-08-13 10
       RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Er... kingfish 04-09-13 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-13, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
Spooiler: Phil's excuse for losing this time? He felt the spirit of the worm telling him to throw another challenge, "Phillip, I am your Father, you must lose again, don't eat me". All part of his strategy to keep the local Beetle Larvas on his side. He will explain more when the time comes, and when he does, his subjects will obey without any questions or hesitation.

Be the Beetle. Be the Worm.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-13, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
Is it just me, or does watching Phillip make me more sick than the thought of eating any sort of beetle larva. The character he is pretending to play grew old a long time ago. Even his fellow castaways have him figured out. Excuse me while I go throw up. Watching Phillip can have that effect.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-13, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
We love you Beatle Larvae... yeah! yeah! yeah!

Mark "A day without Phillip is like a day without douche chills" Burnett

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-13, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
I am totally & completely ashamed of me.

Why or why did I tattle on Corrine?
Why didn't I work my way into her alliance?

Why am I crying all the time? (missing my estrogen pills I think).

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-13, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
You're not exactly the most trust worthy nor reliable cotestant on the show. Me on the other hand, I finally got some camera time and even a confessional! I'm gonna be famous!

04-08-13, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
Then, after his puzzling confessional, Erik returns to his tie-dyed tee-shirt and bumper sticker business.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

04-05-13, 09:07 AM (EST)
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
Woody’s back. It had already been disclosed in his previous season that Cochran is Woody Allen in disguise. The EPMB tried to put one over on us, but we’ve seen thru his thin ruses time and time again, and this was his weakest twist yet.

So, Woody, being Woody, left a few quotes for us to ponder, some of which were blatantly ripped off (by me):

"Phillip is, of course, full of crap."

"I finally get a chance to impress the girls by eating beetle larvae".

"I WON, I WON, I WON!!! I don't want to seem to celebrate too much, but I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!"

And a few more from his past:

”It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not desirable, as one's hat keeps blowing off. “

“Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.”

“Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.”

“Most of the time I don't have much fun. The rest of the time I don't have any fun at all.“

“My one regret in life is that I am not someone else.”

“Students achieving Oneness will move on to Twoness.”

“The government is unresponsive to the needs of the little man. Under 5'7", it is impossible to get your congressman on the phone.”

For those of you who may have questioned his eating of pork brains (as a Jew), he is a nonpracticing Jew, so it is permissable. And, as mentioned, he wanted to impress girls. And he was hungry.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-13, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum ...
I want a Disney Prince under my thumb ...

* SIGH *

04-08-13, 01:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-13 AT 04:56 PM (EST)

Spoiler: Due to heavy editing, Phil wasn’t shown to speak at TC. The entire RTVW world is grateful. Thank you EPMB.

Spoiler: Reynold informs us that his ONE true weakness is disgusting foods. Not his blabbermouth ways, or his obtuse unwillingness to recognize that couples are targeted first, or that nobody is fooled when you walk around camp with a lump in your shorts (although there are a few who might entertain a fantasy or two), but disgusting foods is his ONLY weakness.

Spoiler : It is revealed that Caramoan Email technology is three local guys on a motorized proa.

Spoiler: Phil alarms his allies when he informs them that that he has decided that his life-plan strategy is to lose. He is a purposeful loser, and when he gives the signal (the signal is that he will touch his nose, his right ear, his chest, then hitch his belt - or his red panties), to his agents he expects them to immediately lose at whatever they are doing, no questions asked.

That Phil’s life-strategy is to lose does explain a lot.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-08-13, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
Ah, a tasty coconugget to chew on...the signal is that he will touch his nose, his right ear, his chest, then hitch his belt - or his red panties

This makes all clear, Phillip the Whacked has been secretly signaling you all along. This explains your wickedly accurate spoilers Ivan t'Noah. Phillip has been the source all along.

Bite Me

04-09-13, 10:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep08: Erik: "Mine Moved A Little""
I can neither confirm or deny. Such is life in the Spoiler lane.

And the Raunchettes are sworn to secrecy, cross their ample beart areas.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •