The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a succubus sent to damn him. Wanna make out?'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-13, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a succubus sent to damn him. Wanna make out?'"
If what I've been reading is true, then RussHell Hantz (that model of morals and fidelity) recently left his wife in order to start a relationship with another former contestant. Namely, Mikayla Wingle.

Right. That Mikayla.

Family dinners must be fascinating.

'Mikayla, pass the salt. Brandon, pass all the weapons you smuggled in.'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a... Round Robin 03-15-13 1
 RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a... suzzee 03-16-13 2
 RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a... kingfish 03-16-13 3
   RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a... suzzee 03-16-13 4
 RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a... Colonel Zoidberg 03-18-13 5
   RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a... Estee 03-18-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-13, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a succubus sent to damn him. Wanna make out?'"
Somehow I doubt RussHell gives a sh!t.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-16-13, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a succubus sent to damn him. Wanna make out?'"
Next season on Survivor. Survivor Apocalypse, all the Hantz men & dumb girls they bring with them. We're leaving them on Bikini Atoll with no food, all the booze they can carry, guns ammo, a pen and a pad of sticky notes. Then the crew will sail away and leave them to their genetics. The crew will have their memories wiped and the atoll will be used for a few more A-bomb tests.
There that should do it.

I should be watched....closely.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-13, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a succubus sent to damn him. Wanna make out?'"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-13 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

For every woman, there is a troll.

Brandon's twisted little mind will figure out how this is ultimately Phillip's fault.

He is his own author.

But Mikalaya! Now he's going to have to see her every Christmas and Thanksgiving, or on whatever underworld holidays the Hantz clan celebrates.

This does go to show that Russell is not nearly as crazy as Brandon.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-16-13, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a succubus sent to damn him. Wanna make out?'"
I had to work real hard to get my Hantztud to notice me. I'm gonna be famous. He told me so.

Nothin' comes between me and my man

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-13, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a succubus sent to damn him. Wanna make out?'"
So...here are my thoughts.

1. His first time out, he succeeded on the back of Dumb-@$$ girls. His second time out, he succeeded on the back of Smart-@$$ Girls. I guess he's gone back to Dumb-@$$ Girls.

2. When Brandon found out, did he threaten to pee in Russell's hat, then take it back, then tell the whole family what he planned to do, then when Russell confronted him about it, did he do it anyway? And if so, did Jeff Probst have to be called in to mediate?

3. Please, PLEASE tell me they're not going on TAR together. "Russell and Mikayla, you are the third team to arrive. However, Russell, you burned the other teams' clue boxes at the Roadblock, and you replaced the last team's directions with 'Board a rocket to Mars and look for Marvin the Martian.' They went to Cape Canaveral and stowed away on the rocket, and now NASA's pissed at us. You have incurred a time penalty of 30 minutes, starting now." Phil to producer: "Why is this only 30 minutes?" Producer: "Because our ratings are up 40%."

Brandon would be dangerous. He'd be the one the where the broadcaster uses his first, middle and last names. -suzzee

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-13, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 'Hi. My nephew thinks you're a succubus sent to damn him. Wanna make out?'"
Please, PLEASE tell me they're not going on TAR together.

Wish I could, but now we get to wait out every cast announcement with that bit of extra dread that makes a season so special. Or we could just watch to see where the wars are being declared.

And yes, I do think there's a chance he (or both of them, because the other gender is hardly eternally innocent) is faking the relationship just to get on another reality show. Addicts and DAWs, addicted to DAWing. Then again, we've seen stranger pairings and RussHell has supposedly pursued other contestants before this. But even if it's real, happy camera exploitation stands at the ready until someone finally ignores him. And that? Hasn't happened yet.

I won't ask what she sees in him. As said, stranger pairings -- or smaller checks.

And Brandon's initial reaction might have involved setting a house on fire. Well, some people did wonder how the Hantz clan got into real estate...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •