The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-13, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""

It's a tough week when the Undercover Brother isn't the wildest card in the deck.
Shamar establishes his personal "no talk" zones but has a little trouble with the underwater Hurt Locker.

Meanwhile, Phillip thinks he's a Magic Bird and Brandon does a Urinalysis of his game strategy.

Mark "Putting Inmates on Islands for your entertainment" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... jbug 02-28-13 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... kingfish 02-28-13 2
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... kingfish 02-28-13 3
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... agman 02-28-13 4
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... agman 02-28-13 5
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... suzzee 03-01-13 9
       RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... agman 03-01-13 12
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... Molaholic 03-01-13 6
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... Scarlett O Hara 03-01-13 7
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... agman 03-01-13 11
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... Scarlett O Hara 03-01-13 8
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... kingfish 03-01-13 10
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... suzzee 03-03-13 14
       RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... kingfish 03-03-13 15
           Co-nominee worst mental picture suzzee 03-04-13 16
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... qwertypie 03-01-13 13
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... kingfish 03-04-13 17
       RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... suzzee 03-04-13 19
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... suzzee 03-04-13 18
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... kingfish 03-04-13 20
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It... kingfish 03-05-13 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-13, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
I slept through the entire week.
Whut happened?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-13, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-13 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

Lobsterboy and Dawn, a new Survivor Superhero Duo who double as backup singers for Tony Orlando.

To the Shwack shack with you!

02-28-13, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Spoiler: Phillip reveals that in addition to being in touch with the Buzzard Gods Of the Native American Indian Tribe LoonyTunes, to being able to converse with his ancestors, to having been a Federal Agent, and to being an undercover operative for SMERSH to this day, he is also a Street Basketball legend, on a par with Larry Bird and Magic Johnson.

Swish...all net. What a guy.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-13, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""

Dude, when am I going to get some camera time! All I know is that I'm not playing spy vs. spy with Philip's alliance!

02-28-13, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-13 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

Hey, why wasn't I mentioned? I had to suffer the humiliation of getting voted out! I'm a popular girl for cryin' out loud!

I even have my own siggie!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-01-13, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
You ain't Ambuh and Eddie ain't BRob. There's the problem, BRob & Ambuh spoiled the Beach Blanket Bingo alliance game plan for all of us. No rose ceremony for you and Allie.

I’ve got you under my wheels.

03-01-13, 06:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-13 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

No
rose ceremony for you and
Allie.

Actually dear, it wasn't a rose ceremony, it was a rosey ceremony

And we had many of those ceremonies with our guys! You seem a bit jealous

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-13, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Once again, I come in to save the day. Guess we can assume that I'll be the hero again next week. It's so nice being the hero.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-13, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Wow! What a tribe of losers I am on. Whine, whine, whine. Glad to be in Shamu's "No Talk" zone with my favorite number 2 Eddie though. Do you see what I have to put up with? Shamu's lazy crybaby attitude and Laura's lies. You'd think she could be straight up with me after I dragged her through the immunity challenge. Thank God, I have the idol ... but sadly, now that Hope is gone, I've got no one to stroke it.

03-01-13, 06:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
I think you land Shamu could work something out! It would be great because you wouldn't even have to talk to him afterward.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-13, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Life is good in the Bikini tribe! We're all paired up in couples - me 'n Phil; Dawn 'n Cocktrain; Erin 'n Brandon; and Corrine 'n Malcolm .... But wait! Corrine and Malcolm are spending way too much time together and wandering off alone far too often. And, he's the cutest guy out here ... he should be MINE, not hers! That bit has got to go. This island isn't big enough for both of us. I want Malc all to myself. After all, after day 5 Phillip's pink undies become disgustingly stained and nasty - how much can a girl take ... of those? So ... Corrine just has to go!

03-01-13, 03:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Spoiler Alert #1: Malcolm has been seen around camp with a lump in his panties.

Spoiler Alert #2: Demons are flying out of Brandon's ears, grabbing pitchforks and going back in again.

Update at 5.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

03-03-13, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Coconut Award for best mental picture:

Spoiler Alert #2: Demons are flying out of Brandon's ears, grabbing pitchforks and going back in again.

Bite Me

03-03-13, 12:52 PM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Thank yew, thank yew.

And I'd like to inform tha board that the coconuts have been nominated for "Best Beardies, Category Hanging Fruit". So far, 'Pink Panties Phillip' is your only co-nominee, and, well, Phillip's well displayed fruit is no competition for a well formed hairy coconut.

03-04-13, 10:39 AM (EST)
16. "Co-nominee worst mental picture"
Phillip's well displayed fruit is no competition for a well formed hairy coconut.

There may be a tie.

Bite Me

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-13, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming....

03-04-13, 10:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Bringing us to Laura. Who often hides in plain sight by turning sidewise and assumes her "Stick" disguise.

03-04-13, 02:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Every bit as useful as Jason's "It's just a %#$^&%@ stick."No. Wait. I take that back. Jason's stick at least could float.

Bite Me

03-04-13, 10:54 AM (EST)
18. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""

Invisible, they don't even know I'm here. Yay!

On vacation! Yay!

In with the cool kids! Yay!

The queen of the wading pool. Yay!

Goata's because they have me. Yay!

03-04-13, 03:50 PM (EST)
20. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
Spoiler: Your faithful spoiler reporters have sad news to report today.

Apparently, while Shamu was not talking in his loudest voice to Eddy and Reynolds, and they were not talking to him in their loudest voices, Laura walked in front of Shamu's blowhole and was inhaled. Quick action by Probst's Island Call Girls island medical personnel prevented her death, but she did have to be evacuated with near fatal Whale Booger and Snot Slime infestations. IOW, the eew! factor almost did her in.

03-05-13, 04:12 PM (EST)
21. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep03: "It's Putting Me In The Anger Room""
When he isn't sleeping 19 hours a day, and he isn't blow-holeing as loudly as he can to those on his 'Do not talk' list, Shamu is playing the 'Iraq' card.

So far Phillip hasn't related the stories of when he was in Iraq saving the world for Christianity and Apple pie, and being the person who really made the world's longest sniper kill shot, giving credit to Chris Kyle in order to not blow his undercover Spy Secret Fed. Agent 007 role for the Ranger/Green Beret/Navy Seal Teams 1-10(he was on them all)/ Force division of the CIA Drone attack squad.

Where's Coach when you need a believable resume?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •