The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S25 Ep 13 Basher Summary Feeding the Fishes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-19-12, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S25 Ep 13 Basher Summary Feeding the Fishes"
Nothing fancy, just the facts as I think I imagine them. Enjoy!

Sorry this is running so late but repeated forehead slaps while watching knocked me into this week.

Back at camp after TC Abi is over the moon, rainbow and stars (likewise we are all over her) about still being there, of course it was because of her imaginary HII and she’s fooling everyone including herself. Lisa is gunning for Malcolm and Malcolm is gunning for Lisa, as it should be.

On to the next sunrise, which of course Abi is over as well and the frantic five still wonder what’s going on in Jiffyland. Everyone hopes Carter is resting in peace while Abi stealthily goes out to hide her imaginary HII much to the relief of everyone who doesn’t care why she goes at all. Abi confesses she wants Dangerous Denise to go home so she approaches the tribe Waffle to tell her she’s on the bottom, Lisa doesn’t believe her(!) and is going to use Abi like a borrowed mule for one thing or another and get to the end.

On to the reward, the frantic five races, wades, grabs rings, tosses rings for the chance to be fed to giant sharks that don’t eat people they are told. During the contest Skupin makes Malcolm look like and old man and Lisa like an old lady. Abi takes her time because she’s got an HII and that’s just the way it is, no point in straining herself.

Skupin wins! Denise loses and her prize is bonding time with Abi and is going to do some eye surgery on herself while Abi sneers that her vote must not mean anything, got that right toots.

Online commercial break, Buicks and K-cups and Best Buy and CBS self promo.

Back at camp,Denise cleans and Abi plots murder with the machete and finally realizes she is on the bottom of a tribe of 5, or 6 or 7 or 8 etc.

On the reward cruise the new F3 is served pizza, pop & cookies. Skupin gets a soda buzz and starts hallucinating himself to be Captain Ahab searching for the white whale, at least he’s looking in the ocean. The guide tells them to get out of the boat and Malcolm gets frisky with the seafood, Skupin gets hit on by a particularly amorous non human munching shark and Lisa must have crawled back on the boat because the sharks shunned her and she was ignored by the rest of the camera crew.

Malcolm, Skupin & Lisa make a F3ish iron clad deal but Lisa didn’t really say she was in the F3, or shake on it, or swear to a deity on it or anything like that so it doesn’t count.

Online commercial break: IPhone, Range Rover, Stela Artouis something else zzzzz.

Morning at Dangrayne:

Abi apparently bit Denise sometime during the night and Denise had an allergic reaction to the venom, Denise wills herself to suck it up with the help of the island deities led by Lisa while Abi begins to doubt that her imaginary HII is real.

Immunity Challenge

The frantic five crawled board by board across ropes grabbing puzzle pieces. Malcolm drops off the ropes giving Skupin the lead. It’s a snake shaped ball roll puzzle that only fits one way, again. Oh the tension. Zzzzz . Malcolm completes the maze “like he’s done it 20 times,” says Jiffy. Mmmmm. Malcolm is safe, again.

Back at camp sitting around the fire we get a final laugh as Skupin and the fire have a skirmish and Abi whines AGAIN. I’m tired, I’m hungry but I’ll keep playing my imaginary HII, so there. Send her out or push her off a cliff, just do it soon.

At TC: The Final Five shuffles in, the Jury follows glaring menacingly at the quintet. Jiffy probes, Abi whines, Lisa placates, Denise excuses, Malcolm wishes and Skupin looks lost.

Now I have to laugh because as clueless as Abi is she called the rest of the game. She said Denise and Malcolm would beat Skupin and Lisa if Denise & Malcolm were kept. Lol, touché Abi.

The rest is history available on the CBS site but suffice it to say Abi imagined she played her HII and nobody flinched or cared. Finally some peace on Jiffy Island and Ponderosa will now be forever cursed.

Thanks for reading and have a great Holiday season. Go post your final insults over in Rolly's Be the Survivor threads! Thanks kircon for hosting the games here and to all a good night.

In yo face! Thanks Tribey <[P>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S25 Ep 13 Basher Summary Feedin... kingfish 12-19-12 1
 RE: S25 Ep 13 Basher Summary Feedin... michel 12-20-12 2
 RE: S25 Ep 13 Basher Summary Feedin... MissMyth 12-22-12 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-12, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S25 Ep 13 Basher Summary Feeding the Fishes"
Great job. Keep on feeding the fishes.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-12, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S25 Ep 13 Basher Summary Feeding the Fishes"
That was a fun summary, Suzzee.

It would have been so mush smarter to read your summary instead of watching that episode.

I laughed at Lisa the Tribe waffle, Abi with her imaginary HII and captain Ahab.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-22-12, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S25 Ep 13 Basher Summary Feeding the Fishes"
Fun summary!
"Abi imagined she played her HII"
Made me laugh.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •