The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-13, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""

Brandon shows both sides of the psycho waffle. Shalimar stinks up the place with his wet naps and Phillip... well, he's just Phillip.

I'd tell you more, but Boston Rob directed me to minimize the flow of information for now.

Mark "Don't call me 'narsistic'!" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... kingfish 02-21-13 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... Belle Book 02-21-13 2
       RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... kingfish 02-21-13 3
           MGTDPD suzzee 02-21-13 5
               RE: MGTDPD Belle Book 02-21-13 15
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... jbug 02-21-13 4
       RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... suzzee 02-21-13 6
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... MissMyth 02-23-13 20
       RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... michel 02-25-13 23
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... suzzee 02-21-13 7
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... agman 02-21-13 10
       RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... kingfish 02-21-13 12
           RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... kingfish 02-21-13 13
 Adding a line to the joke: "A Honey... suzzee 02-21-13 8
 Let me sleep suzzee 02-21-13 9
   RE: Let me sleep agman 02-21-13 11
       RE: Let me sleep suzzee 02-21-13 16
   RE: Let me sleep MissMyth 02-23-13 21
       RE: Let me sleep michel 02-25-13 24
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... Scarlett O Hara 02-21-13 14
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... agman 02-22-13 17
 This year the beached whale has a r... kingfish 02-22-13 18
   RE: This year the beached whale has... suzzee 02-23-13 19
   RE: This year the beached whale has... michel 02-25-13 25
 Just a blonde sitting on the bench qwertypie 02-25-13 22
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A ... iltarion 02-25-13 26
   shudder suzzee 02-25-13 27
       RE: shudder kingfish 02-26-13 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-13, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-13 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

More spoilers? You want more spoilers? Well, I was just about to take my daily 19 hour nap, but since you asked so politely, and since certain girls of a particularly playful raunchy disposition won’t let me rest anyway, here we go:

For a bunch of Stealth-R-Us commandos (and their personal Dominatrix - Emdi, you listening? Flower Power? Dear Ooby? Wall Flower? Where have you gone - sob?) the Feebs are pretty noisy. Oh well, they have their CEO (agent Not-So Smart. Pretty f#%ing…what was the word from his season? Oh yeah, CRAZY!!!), from whom we are thankfully saved by the production crew from actually going full-blown commando by the donation of a new pair of Pink Panties, they have him to keep them in line so that they can learn their underwear undercover names. New names, because with new names the other tribe will be fooled into thinking that they are just native islanders wandering around, and will not notice their stealth infiltration and acts of sabotage.

Which the beach slimebucket (Species: Bat-Crazyicus, Genus: Hantz) is all too willing to do. He wants to out dirty his uncle. Play Dir-Tee. And for those of us who witnessed the lack of personal hygiene that characterized Uncle Russell’s life style that will be icksville indeed.

And did someone mention sociopaths? Is that a synonym for Favorites these days? I think it is.

Dawn, in the midst of her bout of self-doubt and despair, nailed the beach slimebucket. He is pollution.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-21-13, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
Heh. That's funny!

BTW, I wonder what species Troll (aka Russell Hantz) would be? I know the Genus -- it's Hantz, of course -- but would his species be Bat-Crazyicus? Or would it be some other species?

02-21-13, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-13 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

"...but would his species be Bat-Crazyicus? Or would it be some other species?"

Good topic for discussion. CocoLoco-amus? Idioticus?

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-21-13, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "MGTDPD"
Multiple genetically transmitted diseased personality disorder.

Bite Me

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-21-13, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: MGTDPD"
That's a good one. Or maybe this one's even better: Social Idioticus! He's certainly lacking in social skills!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-13, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
That he is.
Made me cry, he did!

02-21-13, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
That little rat. Here Dawn, throw a coconut at him. hmmpf

Taking one for the Team

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-23-13, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
You're going to take a 19 hour nap? Now I'll have to stay in the hut for 20 hours. Cause I'm serious competition.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-13, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
Sleep all you want. I'll even let you sleep during Final TC. No worries, I'll answer all the questions for you.

02-21-13, 01:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
I noticed a bulge in Reynolds pants too, it was driving me to silence.

I’ve got you under my wheels.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-13, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
I noticed a bulge in Reynolds pants too, it was driving me to silence

bulge?? Really? I thought he had a certs in his pocket!

I guess it's really no big thing though.

02-21-13, 03:23 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
Or a crayon. Or a toothpick. Or just some pocket lint.

02-21-13, 03:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
And Reynolds? Rule #47 in the Survivor handbook: Never wear Skinny Jeans on Survivor. Yeah, they show off that lump that you seem so inordinately proud of (pffft), but you forfeit the ‘Hidden’ aspect of the HI. Of course, you might have thought of a different placement for the HI, two lumps in one, so to speak. (And let me say it for you all out there in reader land…ick).

To the Shwack shack with you!

02-21-13, 01:16 PM (EST)
8. "Adding a line to the joke: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
"A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar"

The badger, being short, walked under the bar.

02-21-13, 01:53 PM (EST)
9. "Let me sleep"
Yaaaaaaawwwwwn. Will everyone shut-up, I'm tryin' to conserve here. You know what it takes to power a 350lb loudmouthed douche? Do ya? Well it takes more then a hand full of rice. It takes a tribe, now let me sleep, I've got a lot of conservin' to get to. And keep it down too, someone fetch me a pillow. And a drink.

Just call me Shamu

PS: is Shamwow anyone's BTS?

02-21-13, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Let me sleep"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-13 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

*sniff sniff* Shalimar, you stink

02-21-13, 08:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Let me sleep"
I'm wearing Boo Boo the Fool. Keeps me hydrated and bug free.

Just call me Shamu

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-23-13, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Let me sleep"
Um, I'm feeling a little redundant.

02-25-13, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Let me sleep"
Two Shamars! Now I have a left and a right tackle! No one will blindside me.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-21-13, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
Just to set the record straight, there were indeed two bulges in my pocket, the smaller one being the immunity idol. Now that my snuggle bunny is gone, I'll need another. Come hither Hope. Wanna touch the idol?

02-22-13, 02:32 PM (EST)
17. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""
Me thinks you're making much ado about NOTHING!

I would need a magnafying glass just to find your "idol" to touch.

02-22-13, 06:05 PM (EST)
18. "This year the beached whale has a role. "
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-13 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

We used to have an off-shore whale BTS character. Sadly this season there actually is an onshore whale. A fat blob of blubber with a blow hole who takes up way too much time and space in the fan's camp.

The Fan's camp. This is the tribe of future failures, those that haven't had a chance to fail yet, but who will do so, one by one in the upcoming weeks. They also have their CEO, Marine PFC (Pretty F***ing Crazy) Shamu, who once an hour, on the hour, will raise his head from his Beached Whale (get it? Shamu? Anyway…) position to engage in intellectual dis-Cussing of the day’s events. Something he keeps up with in between naps. His apparent strategy is to sleep 19 hours a day until the end. Saving himself.

I hope they have a Mississippi River sized barge to carry him away when he gets the snuffer.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

02-23-13, 09:43 AM (EST)
19. "RE: This year the beached whale has a role. "
Snort-groan-I need more food, wake me when it gets here.

Just call me Boo Boo the Shamu

02-25-13, 10:27 PM (EST)
25. "RE: This year the beached whale has a role. "
Shamu!! I like that!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-13, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Just a blonde sitting on the bench"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-13 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

Well, you have to admit I made the most of the very little screen time I had.

Between intently studying Reynold's crotch, calling him out at tribal and suggesting Allie to vote out, I think I've done my fair share.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-25-13, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S26 Ep02: "A Honey Badger, A Pink Panther & A Hibernating Bear Walk Into A Bar""

I am Batman. You can be my assistant.

02-25-13, 10:51 PM (EST)
27. "shudder"
We better be the only coconuts swingin' in the breeze on this island.

Bite Me

02-26-13, 02:06 PM (EST)
28. "RE: shudder"
Just think about what those pink panties are saving us from.

Better yet, don't!

To the Shwack shack with you!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •