The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-12, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""

Hawkeye tries to get both Lisa and Scupin on the couch in order to bend their minds and sway their votes. Lisa struggles with loyalty vs. flip-floppery and Abi attempts assault with a deadly coconut.

Mark "Bringing Toys to Good Girls & Boys" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... MissMyth 11-15-12 1
   RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... suzzee 11-15-12 4
 RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... byoffer 11-15-12 2
   RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... suzzee 11-15-12 3
 Coconuts! suzzee 11-15-12 5
   RE: Coconuts! byoffer 11-15-12 6
       RE: Coconuts! suzzee 11-15-12 7
           RE: Coconuts! Molaholic 11-16-12 12
 RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... Scarlett O Hara 11-15-12 8
   RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... byoffer 11-15-12 9
   RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... SOAR64 11-15-12 10
 RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... Molaholic 11-16-12 11
   RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... suzzee 11-16-12 13
 RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The... MissMyth 11-16-12 14
 What would Mrs Garret say? kingfish 11-16-12 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-15-12, 04:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
Seriously Lisa? What the heck is going on in your brain? Do you think you get karma points for being loyal to bullies? How many times are you going to roll over and ask for another slap in the face?

Ooooohhhhh, wait, is this all about the 'turn the other cheek' thing? Chickie, you ran out of cheeks a long time ago.

(Should I have warned for excessive use of question marks?)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-15-12, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
If it's good enough for kids, it's good enough for me.

I am cheeky

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-12, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
Woo Hoo! Individual Immunity!! Two ICs in a row that a returning player wins! Maybe Jeff Kent was right to want to get us out!!

(Denise, I see your excessive question marks and raise you excessive exclamations!!)

So who'd have thought that Mr. Accident-prone would have won a challenge which required such finesse?

And Abi - I do enough injury to myself, TYVM, so please go somewhere else away from me when you are swinging coconuts (or breathing).

11-15-12, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
You're my hero and my ride to F3.

Waffles! I like waffles!

11-15-12, 10:26 AM (EST)
5. "Coconuts! "
The new weapon of choice. Just aim and launch.

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

11-15-12, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Coconuts! "
Ouch! I wonder if I have a coconut allergy. The presence of a certain coconut gave me a headache!

11-15-12, 12:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Coconuts! "
We aim to please. Abi aims to injure.

Coconutty

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-12, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Coconuts! "
If I was swinging those coconuts, they'd be way over the fence. ifyouknowwhatimeanwinkwink

Did I mention my Texas cattle ranch?

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-15-12, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-12 AT 11:07 PM (EST)

Eef joo get in my way, I weel hit you in the head with a coconut! I am so tired of Michael Skupeen, who is not in my alliance, messing things up for me and my guys. As Artis said, we were the strongest alliance ever to play the game ...

Adversaries, take note:

Joo do NOT want to mess with me!

JOO can't touch this ... I have the idol ...

11-15-12, 04:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
I guess it was my own darn fault. It was inevitable that sleeping under a palm tree would lead to me getting hit in the head with a coconut. All Abi did was give old Isaac Newton a little boost.

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-12, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
So true. For some reason I seem to be having visions of Abi doing the Macarena. Once the song gets in your mind, you just can not get rid of it. OH OH OH Macarena.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-12, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
Gawd, I love this job. It just doesn't get any better. I've had so many blindsides this season that I wouldn't be surprised to have jiffy snuffed next week.

Hey, there’s balut in the Green Room buffet!

11-16-12, 01:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
Snuffer! Where you been?

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-16-12, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep09: " The Fulcrum of Destiny""
What will it take to get Lisa on board for a 3-3 vote targeting Abi and Pete? Will she remain loyal to Tandang, as represented by Abi and Pete, or follow her ally Michael now that he has decided to stand up to the schoolyard thugs?

I do love the unattractive pouty face Abi puts on when Jiffy is digging at her during TC.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-12, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "What would Mrs Garret say?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-12 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

Hello once again. From Spoiler Central I have the zappiest in zany zingers, the best beach bunny sleuthing and the looniest loser news.

The Very Raunchy Girl's school is running out of funds so my precious and thoroughly raunchy nubile students are out hustling (with a capital HUSTLE) money. There are a few banks that weren't hit in the last fundraising drive, so I think it's a safe bet that our coffers will soon be overflowing once again.

Until then, all we have are the scoops on the spoilers. There is a reason why the rest of the spoiler world copies us (without paying royalties), and that's because we are the best. And, of course, most naked. Here we go:

Spoiler #1: Question of the week – Will Church lady be sent to Ponderosa to breakup the tryst between RC and Jeff Kent? No.

Or will Abi Marie be sent there to poison everybody’s coconut daiquiris? Again, no. Not yet anyway.

Artis Sylvester, aka Sam Jackson, will be the non-survivor sent down the slippery slope to Loser’s Island. Sorry Sam, but you just didn't create enough hatred or spew enough vitriol to allow the producers reason enough to keep you.

BTW, the fact that yours truly is the only source to uncover Artis's real identity should tell you something about just how good we are.

Spoiler #2: Observation: Denise. Still the fittest (if gauntest – Oh My Heck, I've seen pictures of 30’s Appalachian folk that looked less gaunt) and most dynamic little bundle of muscle on the island. Props to Denise.

Spoiler #3: Jonathan “Call me Normal” Penner will try his best to convince Lisa not to vote to oust him. Lisa, described by a very un-strategic Abi Maria as gullible and easy to manipulate, will sway to the magic cloud of words from Svengali Penner. Penner will also try and cast a confusion spell on Mike “Coconut lumps” Skupin.

Spoiler #4: Denise will have an series of involuntary knee bending toe curling orgasms when she sees the Reward Challenge mudpit.

Spoiler #5: Abi Marie will sit out the RC challenge. Again. She will accuse Probst of betraying her. She'll get so mad she'll try and vote to evict Jeff. Then kill him. Then eat him.

Spoiler #6: BTW, Abi Maria is the Ipanema girl.

Spoiler #7: Mike “10 thumbs – oops, make that 9” Skupin exhibits extraordinary eye-hand coordination and wins the Immunity challenge. Repeating for those that just fainted...

Spoiler #8: In the “No longer a surprise or a spoiler” category, Abi Maria manages to shoot her alliance in the foot at TC. Again.

Tribe got his Tribe of Titans together and made this tremendously terrific tribal totem.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •