The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S25 Ep08: 'Idol Hands Are The Tribal's Playground'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-12, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S25 Ep08: 'Idol Hands Are The Tribal's Playground'"
The hunt for Hawkeye's hindquarters is hindered by Penner's new necklace. A Tribal Council that has Jiffy's eyes spinning and Hidden Immunity Idols fly like targets at a skeet shooting tournament.

Mark "Now it's getting interesting" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S25 Ep08: 'Ido... Scarlett O Hara 11-08-12 1
   RE: Be The Survivor: S25 Ep08: 'Ido... byoffer 11-08-12 3
 RE: Be The Survivor: S25 Ep08: 'Ido... suzzee 11-08-12 2
 Kent whiffs. kingfish 11-08-12 4
   RE: Kent whiffs. MissMyth 11-08-12 5
   RE: Kent whiffs. suzzee 11-12-12 6
 All about Abi Marie kingfish 11-12-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-08-12, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S25 Ep08: 'Idol Hands Are The Tribal's Playground'"
Heeden Idol? Jes, I have one. I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-12, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S25 Ep08: 'Idol Hands Are The Tribal's Playground'"
ick. Please keep all of your "idols" covered.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-08-12, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S25 Ep08: 'Idol Hands Are The Tribal's Playground'"
Hidden Immunity Idols fly like targets at a skeet shooting tournament.

Hidden Immunity Idols fly like ninja throwing stars.

Hidden Immunity Idols fly like geese going south.

Hidden Immunity Idols fly like......oh you got the picture and never was it so apparently stupid that one should shut-up. Abi.

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-12, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kent whiffs."
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-12 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

Hello from spoiler's central, here in the coconut groves of a tropical Philippine island. My darling spies, an intrepid gaggle of really raunchy women bent on destruction of the ozone layer with their climate changing sexual habits have gathered some juicy tidbits.

They never fail to surprise and delight me, and makes the treasury draining trips to bail them out of jail and fund their travels worth it.

Here they are;

Spoiler #1: Jeff hitches up his pants, spits a load of tobacco juice, adjusts his cup, and declares that he has a new game plan. He will ask Mike Scabpin to whittle a bat from coconut wood (thus endangering the last of his remaining fingers) and use it to knock home the runner on third. However, he gets ahead of a wicked curve and pops up. Lisa the church lady, in her black Burka umpire suit, will call him out on the infield fly rule.

It just goes to show, you actually can use too many baseball similes. Who knew?

Will give props to Kent for a pretty good exit rant:

“You know what pisses me off? I think I've made about 60 million dollars playing baseball and I want this frickin' million dollars in this game. And it's not even a million bucks! It's $600 grand by the time Obama takes it! I'm a Game 7 World Series loser. I played in the biggest games in the world and the worst games in the world, but this just sucks,"

And I envy him going to Ponderosa to be with RC. If he gets lucky, at least he’ll be able to say that he got something for his $600K.

Spoiler #2: Penner will continue to speak in the self-question and answer mode;
Q. “Did they betray me?”
A. “Yes, they did!”
Q. “Are all bets off?”
A. “Heck no. I shouldn’t have visited the island bookies.”
Q. "Do I have any alliances or allegiances?”
A. “No to both!”
Q. " Do I care?”
A. “I don't care. They're all gonna die,"
Q. ”Do I speak to myself?”
A. “Whut?”

(Since we just did Halloween, a trip thru Penner's psyche is appropriate).

Spoiler #3: Denise gets caught by the night shift camera crew trying to comfort Lisa, and getting her to reminisce about that mud wrestling, how much fun that was, how much they got to know each other. There are some other suggestions under the guise of helping Lisa to find her real sexual identity among those selfish, arrogant men, who have no idea what a woman really needs. They become snuggle bunnies.

Spoiler #4: Images: Clownfish frolicking among the anemones, sardines schooling in an effort to escape porpoises who are trying to complete the sardine’s circle of life. The brickbat analogy of the week.

Spoiler #5: And good ole (Brapp!!) Artis. Beans and (Brapp!!) rice are (Brapp!!) (Brapp!!) good enough for him. If he wins the million, he’ll (Brapp!!) eat beans and rice forever. Braaaaaaaaaap!!!!

Tribe made this then lost to me in a poker game.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-08-12, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kent whiffs."
Sweaty snuggle bunnies.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-12-12, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kent whiffs."
*blushes*

Girls just wanna have fun, fun, wanna have fun, fun......

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-12, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "All about Abi Marie"
Spoiler #1 After a wild tribal council which she thought was "You show me yours and I'll show you mine" day, Abi became so confused that she wrote her own name down. She thought she had betrayed herself, and that made her so mad she tried to vote herself off the island. She doesn't take betrayal from anybody.

Spoiler #2 Pete thinks that Abi is like a little puppy and that he has to feed her what she wants. What he fails to get is that she wants fresh and bloody flesh. Those pointy little teeth look like a clue to me.

Spoiler #3 Lisa thinks the same rules apply to Survivor that apply to the Facts of Life. Problem is that no one has ever explained the facts of life to the church lady, and so she thinks that that means that there will be trouble and bickering for 18 minutes when Mrs Garret will step in and solve all their problems.

Spoiler #4 Clueless Mike Scars-pin has new unexplained shoulder damage. And he goes wading and steps into giant clams with both feet.

Spoiler #5 In the end, Church Lady joined the Artis-Skupin-Pete-Abi "Satan Squad". Lisa traded her soul for another week on the island, and is surely going to go to hell now. Que Sera.

Tribe traded me this sig for my soul.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •