The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor S25 Ep11: "Abi Avenue Freeze Out""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-12, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor S25 Ep11: "Abi Avenue Freeze Out""

In the wake of last week's performance of "West Side of the Island Story" by Abi, where lyrics included the catchy, "Everything's free in the Phillipines. No cooking for me in the Phillipines..." and the subsequent TC meltdown, we deal with the Abi aftermath. Will she ooze charm and show off her great social skills, or mend fences with barb wire and blasting caps?

I also trot out the traditional Have and Have Not Festival known as Survivor Auction to whip up both generosity and jealousy.

Mark "Without insane, selfish contestants, we'd have no show" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Abi-Dabi-Do, Abi Dabi-don't kingfish 11-29-12 1
   RE: Abi-Dabi-Do, Abi Dabi-don't suzzee 11-30-12 2
   RE: Abi-Dabi-Do, Abi Dabi-don't byoffer 11-30-12 3
   RE: Abi-Dabi-Do, Abi Dabi-don't suzzee 12-01-12 4
 RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep11: "Abi ... Molaholic 12-01-12 5
   RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep11: "Abi ... kingfish 12-03-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Abi-Dabi-Do, Abi Dabi-don't"
Hello again, it is I with all the new news. But first, a little old business.

In a bit of a slap in the face to yours truly, EPMB will completely and blatantly spoil the episode in the first 30 seconds of the show. Denise will explain that Abi will be the target, unless she wins the Immunity challenge, in which case Penner will be booted. And it happens. Just like that.

It may have been my fault. I guess he is kinda upset that I spoiled his super-secret ultra ritzy vacation, Eh Mr. EP? Made you squirm did I? Or was it because I didn’t allow the Raunchettes to unleash the sex hounds of hell during your visit? A little petty payback?

Oh well, on to my real job, making sure that you dear readers have the latest in spoilerish news, as follows.

Spoiler #1: Abi will be thrown under the bus and the bus will run over her. Then the bus will back over her and then run over her again. In other words, there is a God that occasionally will grant the viewing audience's their most fervently wished wish. And I hereby retract any statements that I may have made that could have been construed so as to cast doubt on said Gods.

Spoiler #2: Now for the big event everyone has been waiting for, “The Beardies”. Yes, that’s right it’s that time again. Every season about this time an award is handed out to the Survivor who manages to grow the best chin hedge. Or in Denise’s case, the steroidal upper lip lichen.

This year’s award goes to Mike Skupin, who in spite of many flirtations with fire, sharp instruments, coconuts, angry clam shells and belligerent monkeys, has managed a very respectable growth. In fact, except for the neck it almost seems to have been trimmed.

Well done Mike. You won by a nipple hair.

In second place, and it was a close vote, was Johnny Penner. It was his resemblance to Rasputin’s hairy chin and his generally insufferable attitude that cost him critical points.

Not really in a class with Skupin and Penner but better than the rest was Malcolm “D'Artagnan” Freburg.

Carter Williams should hide his chin in shame,

And in fairness to no one, here is a totally un-retouched photo of Denise, who might have been an entry if that upper lip scraggle had been on her chin.

And if anyone complains about any perceived alterations they may think I made to Denise’s shot, they should think about what I could have done to Lisa’s photo. Soooo tempting.

Spoiler #3: During the Reward auction, Skupin will buy a cheese dish that comes with a butter knife. Medics will be called to extract the butter knife from his eye moments later.

Spoiler #4: The contrary Philippine Gods (Or could it be..Satan?) decree that Abi wins IC. Thus restoring my former pessimistic attitude in regard to Godlessness.

Abi will manage to sit out most (2/3) of another challenge (Any one in TV audience land surprised at that?)

However, confounding the odds makers, she actually manages to make sense of the rules and win the challenge. It is understood that at least a third of the TV audience missed the rest of the show due to an epidemic of fainting spells.

Tribe the super sig maker made this.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-30-12, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Abi-Dabi-Do, Abi Dabi-don't"
Is that a fuse for nose art? I missed that the first time. snort

Very hairy and funny Senor.

Coronation by Tribe

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-12, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Abi-Dabi-Do, Abi Dabi-don't"
I have to rock the beard because I don't max out the hair growth on the top of my head.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-01-12, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Abi-Dabi-Do, Abi Dabi-don't"
I'm just settling on hair brained, but I could get a logging permit for my legs and make a fortune.

#NeuroticBlair

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-12, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep11: "Abi Avenue Freeze Out""
Just thought I'd add my 2˘ worth.

Abi did a good job with the RC (good thing she listened to the production crew). Of course, that meant that the kids had to vote out someone who was not Abi. Oh well, maybe next week.

Hey, there’s balut in the Green Room buffet!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-12, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Survivor S25 Ep11: "Abi Avenue Freeze Out""
The Snuffer is the only one that is always happy with the outcome. He always gets his snuffer's worth.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •