The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-18-12, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
With Matsing down to just two members, it was hard to sing three-part harmonies so Jiffy has to spread the Glee around. They call the whaaa-mbulance for one tribe member and both tribes sling some mud. And since Dawson has figured out Jeff Kent's secret identity, she has to be sacrificed.

Mark "Remember to buy "Survivor Diet", in bookstores now" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... suzzee 10-18-12 1
   RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... byoffer 10-18-12 2
       RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... suzzee 10-18-12 3
 RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... suzzee 10-18-12 4
   RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... agman 10-19-12 8
 RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... MissMyth 10-18-12 5
   RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... byoffer 10-18-12 6
       RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... suzzee 10-19-12 7
 Lambert’s Low and Very Loose Bowel ... kingfish 10-19-12 9
 RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... Molaholic 10-20-12 10
 RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... Scarlett O Hara 10-22-12 11
 RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... Travel_Queen 10-22-12 12
 RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Dou... jbug 10-22-12 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-18-12, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
I should last quite awhile, here let me stand behind Katie, Artis, Carter and Jeff.

I am too a celebrity

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-12, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
Ditto.

I will stand behind you, miss world famous celebrity!

10-18-12, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
Is that an idol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

I am too a celebrity

10-18-12, 11:47 AM (EST)
4. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
Oh Dawson Creek. You babbled and babbled. When will some people learn not to tease the sports legends(in their own minds). We were going to drop one of us on you to shut you up but the monkeys wouldn't let us. Bad monkeys, dumb girl, all aboard for the Losers Express.

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-12, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
Suzz, you've got a really nice set of coconuts there!

fondly remembering things I would say if this were loser lodge!

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-18-12, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
Thank goodness that I ended up on the tribe with the totally useless females.
And, hey, I got a manly five-fingered handshake from Jeff the ballplayer. Wait, ewwwww!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-12, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
manly five-fingered handshake from Jeff the ballplayer

This must be code for something. Oh you dirty Kalabaws.

I guess next week we will all get dirty together!

10-19-12, 11:54 AM (EST)
7. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
HEY! No cross tribal flirting. It's you and me. Any questions?

I am too a celebrity

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-12, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Lambert’s Low and Very Loose Bowel Blow, "
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-12 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

Or “Dana sings the toilet hugging blues”,

Or, “Dana’s amazing amoebic dysentery diet, guaranteed to lose 50 lbs in 12 days and gross out who ever has to clean the toilet in her house.”

Or “Did you hear the one about the three amoebic tenors who enter Lambo Lambert’s Belly Bar, and challenge each other to a Puking/Pooping contest?”

(I could keep this up for a while, but in the interest of sanity, I’ll give it a rest. You're welcome.).

Anyway...

Hello, we are just beginning our fall fund raising and recruiting drive for the lovely but Really Really Raunchy Lady's finishing school.

Do you enjoy these tales of mayhem and passion? Do want to contribute financially to keeping this movement going?

Or do think that maybe you’d like to join but haven’t known how?

Well, here's your chance.

Once again I return to these pages with words of enlightenment and encouragement for all those girls out there that think that those passions they repress can never be shared with the world.

Because that's just not true, and we here at the Really Really Very Very Raunchy Finishing School for RRVV Raunchy girls have demonstrated over and over again that world of raunchiness is available to those that dare.

Do you sometimes feel the need to cast off the chains of a moral society and just run amok in a small town on a thunderous custom chopped Vespa? Or to raze local churches and town halls, tormenting town elders who with their calcified thinking and local ordinances threaten to throw you in jail?

Do you sometimes feel that girls don’t get to be on top often enough, or to dictate when or where or how sexual passions should be fulfilled?

Or do you often wish that men would better serve the world and the women in it if they were naked, silent, in spectacular physical shape, subservient, and would serve cold island rum drinks with little umbrellas in between their duties as sex slaves?

Do you? Well, you may be a Raunchy girl. And here at the RRVV Raunchy girls finishing school, we salute you and invite you to join us. All we require is a demonstration of your uninhibited fetishes (I judge these demonstrations myself) and a periodic monetary contribution to the budget.

Which you may fulfill by whatever means you please. Merchandising? Excellent. Hurrahing villages and plundering town treasuries? We approve. Mass boinkings at army bases? Great. In short, pretty much anything goes.

We also make money moonlighting as Survivor Island spies, and we have some pretty good inside info for you again this week.

Spoiler #1: In Indian country, the Tribes are Russ-less. And Matsing has lost their perfect man and his perfect hissy fits. They will just have to make do, and will actually try and limit their celebrations in front of the camera.

Spoiler #2: Dawson will be eliminated. She will be up a creek and forced to descend the steps to ignominy. But before she goes, she embraces the Blue shirt and checks out Jeff in a personal way.

And we hear her exclaim “Wow! WOW! WOWSERS!” as she exits stage right. Jeff just got his little doggie yanked by a 90 lb girl on national TV, and apparently it's an impressive labradoodle.

Spoiler #3: Abi will take a page from the Russell the Muscle(head) and will give 100% in challenges. Unless they are hard to do, in which case she will sit out.

Spoiler #4: Adding to the Survivor Lexicon; Awesome(less) Dawson, and Lambo Lambert.

Spoiler #5: Sex Therapist Denise will form an alliance with the island monkeys when she talks them into attending group sex therapy sessions. However, a monkey's idea (and mine) of group sex therapy is much different and much more enjoyable than human group sex therapy wher all they do is talk, talk talk. Denise is a convert.

(BTW, having a sex therapist in the cast is a gift that just keeps on giving for a snarkist, even a low-down no-good such as myself can riff on that. Which leads to possibly the only time I will utter the words, Thanks for that, EPMB. A sex therapist on the island. Why has it taken so long?)

Spoiler #6: In a confessional before Tribal Council, Kate will be at a loss for words, and she will take 30 minutes explaining in sonorous detail just why she’s at a loss for words.

Tribe posed the question, what exactly is art? Is it like a fart, except without the effing F? So many questions, so little...wha? What was I saying? Oh yeah, somebody farted.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-12, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa <spit> Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa <adjust personal protective device> Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa Bwa

Did I mention my Texas cattle ranch?

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-12, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
Another day on de Island. I think I will eet coconuts, braid my hair and sun myself on de beech! Dis is a not-so-bad life. I am jes going to seet back an unjoy myself. I half de idol an I am safe! I know I'm goin to unjoy de sceenery wif Malcom on our beech. My tribe is sparing me from the challenges, so what else do I have to do, but be beautiful un sexy!

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-12, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-12 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

Did you see how Jeff took his jacket off (and exposed me to the elements) to put over Dana? On Jeff I look good wet or dry.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-12, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "S25 Ep05 Be The Survivor: "Double Secret Celebrities""
I finally woke up and found something to say in this game!

whut? I forgot whut it was but I do remember being there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •