The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-12, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""

Braid your hair and get into that downward facing dog, because we ease into the Finale with the usual paranoia, deal-making and strategy, but we also offer a tip of the crazy coat to Coach Ben "Coach" Wade. The RC is named "Dragon Slayer" and Scupin, Malcolm, Denise and Lisa battle for a coveted advantage.

Two TCs, the Walk of Remembrance and any other "taffy pulls" that I can think of to stretch this out over two hours. Stay tuned for the Reunion show for more of Abi's delusional back talk... if that's what you crave.

(Reunion show will have its own thresd.)

Please send your thoughts and prayers to the families of Newtown, CT.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "Downward Facing Dog" kingfish 12-17-12 1
   You like it messy suzzee 12-18-12 4
       RE: You like it messy kingfish 12-19-12 8
 RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring... byoffer 12-17-12 2
 RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring... MissMyth 12-17-12 3
   RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring... kingfish 12-18-12 5
       RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring... suzzee 12-18-12 6
           RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring... byoffer 12-19-12 7
   RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring... MissMyth 12-22-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-12, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. ""Downward Facing Dog""
"Downward Facing Dog"

Why does RC come to mind when I picture this? Hmmmm...

Anyway, it was with regret that I finally identified a flaw in the Goddess that is RC. Her laugh. However, just as soon as I identified the flaw, I identified the remedy.

Flying in the face of Basher's Tradition, I have to say that Denise's victory was heartwarming. She was smart, even tempered, socially adept, strategic, and what an athlete. Being a woman was never a disadvantage for her as it so often is for other women on the show, either in reality or in her mind. The only physical challenge in which she would have a disadvantage would be in a height contest. Ironically, being small is often advantageous in certain challenges. Probably (IMO) the most deserving winner we've ever had.

Hats off to Denise. Bravo.

And Lisa sure has been a mess all her life. And in spite of her muddled confessional, I’m not convinced based on what I saw that she is any less a mess now.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-18-12, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "You like it messy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-12 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

I may be a mess but I'm your favorite mess.

Stepping out of teen star persona for a minute. FAN FAVORITE??!? Seriously? You've got to be kidding. Not even in Mrs. Garret's wildest fantasy. Who was pushing the buttons anyway. I get she was edited as sympathetic, but if I were Malcolm I'd be demanding a recount.

I am too a celebrity

12-19-12, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: You like it messy"
Of course, you could just give Malcolm the money.

Then the $100K, which after taxes becomes $60K, would become $40K after he paid his taxes. He could donate the $40K to those kids he became emotionally attached to, and living outside the US they wouldn't have to pay any US taxes.

In sum, you'd have a $60K write-off (fake money), Malcolm would have $40K write off (again, fake money) the kids would get $40K in real money that their parents would find a way to spend, and Uncle Sam would get $60K from you and Malcolm in taxes.

$60+$40+$40+$60 = (hocus Pocus) $200K

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-12, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""
Maybe I should have kept Malcolm instead of Denise. I probably would still have lost, but I could have the delusion going forward that I lost because of a decision I made (to bring tougher Malcolm to the finish) than the reality (that Abi was right and I am a moron).

Thanks for a fun season of BTS. Too bad we didn't have more players.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-17-12, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""
Thank yew! I have a few plans for that $600,000. But I'm not quitting my day job. It's too much fun.

12-18-12, 11:51 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""
In the "We were just wondering" category,

Why did you wear the same hairdo to the finale that you had on Day 39 on the Island?

I mean, OK, the sores healed, the chin hairs were plucked, and you cleaned up pretty well, but the hair...?

And...Congrats.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-18-12, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""
She probably paid good money for that "survivor" look. My look was pure gold. 100K worth of gold anyway.

I am too a celebrity

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-12, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""
60K worth of gold anyway.

Fixed that for you.

signed,
Jeff Kent

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-22-12, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor S25 Ep14: "Let's Bring It On Home.""
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-12 AT 10:43 PM (EST)

Lisa and Skupin both got their Survivor wish for Final Tribal Council. Lisa took someone she 'thought' she could beat. Skupin took the toughest player.

The hairdo? Worked for 40 days. Why not?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •