The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dream Job 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dream Job 2"
What did you all think of the show? Did you even watch the show? Discuss.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wow. Fishercat 09-15-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-15-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wow."
Sorry to say, but other then Yakov Smirnoff (I know his name was different, but that's what he will be called), everyone in the first episode had a MAJOR issue doing the basics of anchoring, you know, reading off a teleprompter and looking at the camera, and getting the names correct, and all the other facts. I'm sorry, but they were horrible.

And when the "best" arguer (according to our oh so great judges) was that girl who said that something to the effect (IIRC) that the Giants pitching staff was improved, Houston, we have a problem. They traded Felix Rodriguez, their second best pitcher has been DUSTIN HERMANSEN, THEIR MOST RECENT CLOSER! Lance effing Carter has been better, LANCE CARTER! And the praise for knowing that no ND coach had been fired before their contract tenure was over was asinine, since even just sparingly paying attention to CFB, I knew that from it being said MANY times. The sad thing is, they may have been right, which means their opinions were awful too in debate.

I'm sorry, but this season doesn't have nearly as much talent as last year, and Quigley and Rubinson would wipe the floor with the bottom dwellers so far, and we all knew how bad Quigley and Rubinson were.

Although, I'll still watch it, but the contestants need to improve before I can say I'll like it as much as last year. We still have 6 more to debut, but I still don't see a Mike Hall, Zach Selwyn, or even Aaron Levine, Kelly Milligan, or Casey Stern outside of Yakov Smirnoff. Although, I do see a lot of potential in the lone female in Group 1, who seems promising if she can learn to read a teleprompter.

So bashable so far.
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •