The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"just wondering"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"just wondering"
between jaz and john stevens...who did you bash more??? they were "bashed" right after the 2 divas were voted off before them...

and amongst the 12 finalist, who is really worth bashing???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: just wondering shedevil 05-19-04 1
   RE: just wondering stormysatan 05-20-04 3
       RE: just wondering CarCar22125 05-20-04 9
 RE: just wondering seahorse 05-20-04 2
 RE: just wondering wildchickenhunter 05-20-04 4
   RE: just wondering bob_chester 05-20-04 5
       RE: just wondering wildchickenhunter 05-20-04 6
       RE: just wondering shedevil 05-20-04 8
 RE: just wondering Bebo 05-20-04 7
   RE: just wondering greenmonstah 05-20-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-04, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: just wondering"
They were bashed before the divas left, it just happened more when they left. They are all bash-worthy, it just depends on who you like and who you don't. Why do you care? Just wondering.

stormysatan 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stormysatan Click to send private message to stormysatan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: just wondering"
Jas is not bash-worthy because she is an every inch an american idol.
Jen is bash-worthy because she shouts a lot, she has attitude problems, her head is so big a coliseum cannot contain it, and she is PLASTIC 9a cry cry baby but in reality not a very nice person).
Diana is bash-worthy because she can't sing.

CarCar22125 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-20-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CarCar22125 Click to send private message to CarCar22125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: just wondering"
Yeah, you're right Diana can't sing that's why she's in the final two! Hmmmm...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: just wondering"
I do not think either one of them was a poor singer. People takes thinks too seriously at times.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: just wondering"
skratching head!

Why would anyone be bashing the two best singers in the competition?

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-20-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: just wondering"
It is easy to bash people on an Internet Board.
People will bash people who they think are a threat to their favorite.

Jasmine and John were not as bad as people made them out to be. I did not think anybody on the show had real talent.
I find it disturbing when people use the word hate about people they really don't know.

But then that is me. I guess people have right to that if they want.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: just wondering"
Jasmine and John were not as bad as people made them out to be

No, as I clearly said they were the best.

I did not think anybody on the show had real talent.

So, instead of bashing certain contestants you decided to bash them all?

I find it disturbing when people use the word hate about people they really don't know.

May be there is some truth to what you are saying. The problem is
no one on this thread has yet to use the word 'hate' about anyone.

I guess people have right to that if they want.

Yes they do!

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: just wondering"
I don't know about anybody else's reasons but I bash the contestants who I feel are bad, it has nothing to do with being "a threat to one of my favorites". I was already bashing Leah,John and Jasmine during the auditions (I wasn't on this board yet). I feel Jasmine and John are as bad as I say they are, we all have our own views on what sounds good and what sounds bad.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: just wondering"
>and amongst the 12 finalist, who is really worth bashing???

Oh, bashing doesn't require worthiness. There's always something or other that can be bashed. The truly witty bashers can take any reality TV situation, find the humor in it, and show the true ridiculousness of the situation.

Anyone can say "so and so sucks". Boring! Show me someone who can creatively comment on these silly shows, regardless of which contestants are drawing the comments, and I'll smile.

Have whip, will travel.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: just wondering"
*Stands behind Bebo and takes out the blue peep sock puppet and mimics her*

Augie told me to post that, Bebo...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •