The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

rayna1 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rayna1 Click to send private message to rayna1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Did anyone notice this? I just though it was odd...it seems like they could have cut-away much sooner, but the kept the camera on her! I think she downed the whole glass in like 2 seconds. odd

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine akblondee 01-31-06 1
   RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine Pixeltalk 02-01-06 18
 RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine erinlisa 01-31-06 2
 RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine Labyrinth 01-31-06 3
   RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine Little Blimp 01-31-06 4
 RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine JustBNMe 01-31-06 5
   RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine Sweeti 01-31-06 7
   RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine lovemydogdude 01-31-06 9
 RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine OklaBlue 01-31-06 6
 RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine shorecondo 01-31-06 8
   RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine P Paige 01-31-06 10
       RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine tac_2 02-01-06 11
           RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine lovemydogdude 02-01-06 12
               RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine tac_2 02-01-06 13
 RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine Labyrinth 02-01-06 14
 RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine newgirl1 02-01-06 15
   RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine OklaBlue 02-01-06 16
       RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine Pixeltalk 02-01-06 17
           RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine OklaBlue 02-01-06 19
               RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine ForeverHotBabe 02-01-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

akblondee 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail akblondee Click to send private message to akblondee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Yes rayna I did see that...... Our local station has been losing the sound during part of the program and of course it was during this moment that the sound went. I have no idea what set her off.

What was the deal there?????????

a watcher since season two......

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
I think what drove her to drink was the idea that Jill was so unhappy, which means (to Linda)that she was a bad mother. And the idea of going to the trial and being just as guilty as Jill.

erinlisa 13 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erinlisa Click to send private message to erinlisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
A full glass...and not even a wine glass!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-31-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
The camera shots of the wine drinking (of eveyrone) is hightening the D-R-A-M-A. Don't you feel it?

JMO no wine or whine should be allowed in the house PERIOD. They have women dealing with addictions and worse but they are going to be put them in high stress situations and the allow drinking?

A really bad idea. But of course it makes for the D-R-A-M-A of will they or won't they?

Allison -not busted for her wine drinking
Jill -not busted for her addiction to cigs

Little Blimp 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Blimp Click to send private message to Little%20Blimp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Yeah and they have Christi in the house who shouldn't be exposed to the wine. Not until she has a real handle on her drinking problem. Many alcoholics have issues with booze being so easily accessible to them.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
If I was stuck in a house with Lisa1 I'd be chugging alcohol too! I do have to say seriously that it is sad that Jill's mother said she's had more alcohol while in the SOH than she has in several years.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
>If I was stuck in a
>house with Lisa1 I'd be
>chugging alcohol too! I do
>have to say seriously that
>it is sad that Jill's
>mother said she's had more
>alcohol while in the SOH
>than she has in several
>years.
LOL i said the same in the locked thread on the individual board. if lisa1 were my housemate my morning would start with coffee and baily's!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
I heard that too...wierd that the SO house would be where she chose to break loose and drink it up!?

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
There had to be a live camerman there to get those close shots, and I laughed...though sure she was gonna just drink out of the bottle! LOL

shorecondo 14 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shorecondo Click to send private message to shorecondo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Yes I did and I thought slow down that's not Welch's. Her mom is a trip. I could not imagine not knowing all that went on with my daughter when she was a teenager- some things sure but I think her mom just doesn't want to let her go. Her mom is only 63 and that's young these days and she looks good but I don't think she will change so Jill has to really work hard to change.

P Paige 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail P%20Paige Click to send private message to P%20Paige Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
During that wine chugging scene, I had to wonder, is Jill going to be replaced by her mom when she gradutates???? Wouldn't that be a hoot!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-06, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Who could blame her? I mean, if I was in that house knowing I was leaving without my daughter, I'd be guzzling copious amounts of booze, for sure. And I rarely even drink.

As for the camera people making sure we see stuff like that...well, what else can they do? It's either shoot the women at their worse or lose their jobs.

bah
pox on ya SO.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-01-06, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Was it a cry for help? The camera's right there...she walks into the kitchen, white knuckle clutches the bottle, and guzzles a huge glass of wine!? Very wierd, maybe they ARE planning on keeping her and they're staging the proof so we'll accept it.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-06, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Maybe Jill's mom can move into the house. Afterall, wasn't there an issue with her living with Jill because she had no other housing?

My first impression of Jill's mom is good but I have to think Jill didn't get so screwed up all by herself. Mom may have had a lot to do with that, too early to tell. And we may never really know because "mom" certainly has some charisma going on and I can easily see the producers capitalizing on that. (Putting her on as, more or less, a character--like the Priestess Iyanla)

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
With her history of heart disease, Jill's Mom needs to stay away from the booze. Not only calories but also raises the blood pressure. JMO.

newgirl1 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-01-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newgirl1 Click to send private message to newgirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
That was so crazy. She poured an entire glass and drank it down all at once. Does she have a drinking problem?

02-01-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Hey, free wine!

Seriously, a SMALL drink before dinner can be relaxing for high tension people, although she doesn't strike me as being a nervous person.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Whoa--I don't think that was "small"! Anyway, when you drink that fast, you are doing it for one reason: buzzzzzzz.

02-01-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
LOL I agree Pixel...the "small" was a general reference. My aunt was actually told by her doc to have a drink just before dinner, for nerves.

A big 12 oz glass is nowhere near small. And she was definitely looking like she wanted a BIG escape, fast!

ForeverHotBabe 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-01-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ForeverHotBabe Click to send private message to ForeverHotBabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jill's mom - chugging wine"
Drink and be Merry! Thats just my open, honest and true opinion!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •