The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Benefits of being a POW"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-05, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Benefits of being a POW"
1. You get out of commitments.
2. You get to hang with beauty queens.

Okay, that's all I can think of, your turn, add to the list if you can.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Benefits of being a POW Cygnus X1 04-20-05 1
   RE: Benefits of being a POW PepeLePew13 04-20-05 3
 RE: Benefits of being a POW Drive My Car 04-20-05 2
 RE: Benefits of being a POW newsomewayne 04-20-05 4
 RE: Benefits of being a POW okaychatt 04-20-05 5
 RE: Benefits of being a POW Oscirus 04-20-05 6
 RE: Benefits of being a POW landruajm 04-20-05 7
 RE: Benefits of being a POW Spidey 04-20-05 8
   ding ding ding! Esbea 04-20-05 10
   RE: Benefits of being a POW TARugh 04-21-05 19
 RE: Benefits of being a POW Urban_Kitten 04-20-05 9
   RE: Benefits of being a POW TARugh 04-21-05 18
       RE: Benefits of being a POW dabo 04-22-05 23
 Sorry... Estee 04-20-05 11
   RE: Sorry... TechNoir 04-20-05 12
   RE: Sorry... dabo 04-21-05 15
 RE: Benefits of being a POW RatPat 04-20-05 13
 RE: Benefits of being a POW nailbone 04-20-05 14
 RE: Benefits of being a POW tn_peachie 04-21-05 16
 RE: Benefits of being a POW TARugh 04-21-05 17
 RE: Benefits of being a POW bostonrobfan 04-22-05 20
   RE: Benefits of being a POW globespinner 04-22-05 21
 RE: Benefits of being a POW Femme 04-22-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
Everything reminds you of something in Iraq.

"Honey, this movie theater is as dark as my cell."

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
Dealing with Kelly is just like dealing with Iraqis, it seems. Stubborn, obstinate, narrow-minded, pockmarked (what's with that huge red blot on her cheek?), and don't know when they've got a good thing there with them.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 07:17 AM (EST)

You can drive a Hummer and a Land Rover and all sorts of muscle vehicles, though you aren't used to driving one with a shrew in the backseat.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
You get to meet new people and see places you'll never see again.

Laziness Suggested by Syren, 2005

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-20-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
You get an all expenses paid supervised diet and lose all kinds of weight.

No one is there to make awkward comments about any bruises or bone breakage.

You get to sit quietly and contemplate your navel when you're not being beaten.

(That woman is...........wait for it............WORSE THAN KENDRA!!!!!!)

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-20-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
You get to go on a reality show and find a way to reference things in the show to your experiences at least 20 times a day.

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
You get to meet fat hot, nasty classy, mean nice transsexuals women like Kelly all the time.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
No matter what, when putting up with a nasty, haggard, self-centered ex-beauty queen, you can honestly tell yourself "Well, it COULD be worse."

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "ding ding ding!"
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!

though I cant swear that shes not beating and sodomizing him in the hotel room....

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
I'm wondering if he's considering being a POW to be secondary to putting up with Kelly.

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
Jeez - this all sounds so swanky! Why don't more helicopter pilots deliberately get themselves shot down & taken prisoner for this?!!!!

Neutiquam erro (I am not lost).

04-21-05, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
I'm actually headed to Iraq in a few days. I hope to get shot down, as it increases my chances of getting on TAR.

04-22-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
To paraphrase Sgt. Esterhaus:

Hey, be careful over there.

I mean, I can certainly understand the attractiveness of a deal that lands you a noncommittal relationship with a vapid beauty queen, but you should have some concerns about what she let's the record show.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Seriously, stay safe, Tu.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sorry..."
...would someone explain to me how getting the chance to associate with Kelly qualifies as a benefit?

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sorry..."
Awww, come on. They deserve each other.

04-21-05, 02:30 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Sorry..."
Well, she is good with camels. Of course, it may just be an affinity with humps. That's all I can think of.

SMILES ARE FREE

yes, that was code.

RatPat 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RatPat Click to send private message to RatPat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
When she finally pushes him too far, he's got a rock-solid defense.

IF they can even find the body.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
Even my 14-yo punk son looked at me like "Holey carp!! Did she really say that????"

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

tn_peachie 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-05, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tn_peachie Click to send private message to tn_peachie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
You can dump the beauty queen and date me instead.

04-21-05, 03:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
You will get to bore your grandchildren about the story about getting shot down, get instant fame by having your face plastered on Al-Jazeera, and no matter what, you can handle anything. Even a beauty queen from South Carolina. (NOTE: I am from South Carolina. She does NOT represent the beauty which our state has produced.)

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-22-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
You get to tour the world and race other teams. Oh, did you mean being a POW in Iraq?

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
1. When you wake up screaming and pummeling the person in bed next to you, you can blame it on your POW experience.

2. Who doesn't love middle-eastern food?

3. You can say, "I could sure use a good Hummer" without getting a sexual harassment suit slapped on you.

4. You can hook up with a beauty queen who thinks that "all that fighting over Iraq" is a bunch of fuss over the markdowns at Walmart (get it, "fighting over a rack"). Okay, that one was weak...

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Benefits of being a POW"
No clever benefits to list (Spidey stole the show), but me heart Dabs.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •