The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"****Final 4 SPOILER****"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-05, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"****Final 4 SPOILER****"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-05 AT 00:24 AM (EST)

Yep. Just what it says, a spoiler, so read no further if you don't want to know. Actually, I'd be surprised if anyone really cared. This isn't Survivor after all, right? But, I know one of these guys and he's one of the final four! Hoping that's enough babble so the spoiler type info doesn't show.....

Anyway, I met Wendell (Jisa) a couple of years ago when he came into the office to pitch his business. Really nice guy, very affable, and, at the risk of offending someone...not your typical salesperson. No slick here, folks. Just a real nice guy. Of course, he owns the business so his biggest selling point was his passion and commitment to what he was building. Hard not to like the guy.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah, but I can be about as cynical and jaded as they come in a business setting but this guy was so engaging and likable, he won me over. He didn't get our business but he's made the call or sent the email every six-months or so in the event an opportunity came up, etc...

So, where's the spolier? I'm getting there.

I've since delegated all of the proposing vendor meet and greets to staff. Last time his company called, one of my staff took the meeting and met with two reps. If you've ever been in one of these vendor pitch meetings, you know how it goes. They ask personal questions, mostly to try to find some common interests/experiences so that they can begin to "build the relationship."

Turns out that my assistant lives in the suburb where Wendell grew up - Riverside in Chicago's western suburbs. A few more questions revealed that (follow me here) my assistant's brother-in-law's (her sister's husband's) parents and Wendell's parents are something like the bestest friends ever. The families were neighbors and are still close.

My assistant mentions to the sister's in-laws at some family get together that she met with some reps from Wendell's company. And now the gossip starts to flow....

"Did you hear? Wendell is going to be on the TV show The Bachelor! He was picked to be one of the guys. He's been in NYC filming the show. The girl is named Jen - she's from Chicago, too. She's wonderful. They cam to the house with the film crew and everything. It was very exciting. He's one of the last four in the running!"

So there ya go. Wendell is in the final four. Haven't heard anything to indicate that's as FAR as he goes, but he makes it to the hometown dates, at least.

All you playas in the Anti-bootee game take note! Stick with Wendell....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** Roo 01-11-05 1
   RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** Flowerpower 01-11-05 2
       RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** imeldawannabe 01-11-05 3
 RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** RangeRover 01-12-05 4
   RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** Spidey 01-12-05 5
   RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** munson 01-14-05 6
       RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** RangeRover 01-14-05 7
           RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** munson 01-14-05 8
       RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** Bebo 01-17-05 9
           RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** RyrieRae 01-17-05 10
   RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** pmspml5 01-24-05 11
 RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER**** Honey38 01-25-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-11-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
After seeing the clips from upcoming episodes, I thought that Wendell might make it further. There's a clip of her on the beach hugging a blonde guy. Wendell's one of the few blondes.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-05 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Yes, but I noted that she seemed to be involved with many more brunettes....but, this would seem to follow as there is only one other with lighter hair color as Wendell....Josh.

imeldawannabe 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imeldawannabe Click to send private message to imeldawannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
Wow, just goes to show you what a small world we live in!

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

This was on Reality TV..

Those crafty detectives who examine the screen caps more thoroughly than a CSI team has determined that the final four are most likely: Jerry, Ryan, John Paul and Wendell.

Not loving John Paul he reminds me of a used car salesman.. I was hoping for Fabrice and the trip to GAY Paris. But I still think its Wendell all the way in every way.

The article goes on to say that she (like Meredith) knew early on and they had to go out of their way to edit the show to remove any signs and encourage her to continue on despite the fact that she was already sure about her choice.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
So we look for the guy she's edited as being least interested in.

I'm guessing she picks Jerry. But I'm never right, so put your money on anyone else.

01-14-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
NO!

Are you saying my one and only spoiler EVER was already revealed somewhere else? Crap.

Wait, check that. I was credited by Snewser with Pearl Islands Andrew's weight loss, or lack of weight loss, spolier so there ya go. In truth, that was only a confirmation of info posted Sucks...so there ya go.

I tried to Google the article you mention but came up empty. Do you have the link? Funny how interested you become in a show when you have a connection.

If the producers needed to work hard to cover the obvious, I'm not sure Jerry's the guy. He got the most overt reaction from Jen during the introductions. Even, uh, what's the host guys name, commented on it.

Hmmmm, just might need to throw old Wendell some business...

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-14-05, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
The article is by Eleanor Mellinger at the following website:

www.realitytvcalendar.com I have weird issues trying to do links... I am inept or just stupid. But you should find it no problem under the Bachelorette.

01-14-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
Thanks, RangeRover!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
Are you saying my one and only spoiler EVER was already revealed somewhere else? Crap.

Look, you've got solid information that corroborates another story. You know how much of the "spoiler" information proves to be garbage, so having information like this from a reliable source is quite valuable.

I doubt I'm the only one who's giving that other spoiler information more credibility since it doesn't contradict yours.

I make this look good.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-17-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
<Are you saying my one and only spoiler EVER was already revealed somewhere else? Crap.>

If it makes you feel better, I read yours first! So YOU were actually the one to spoil it for me. Congrats!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
If this is true then my guess is that it may well be Wendell. During the basketball game - everytime she came out from talking with a guy she sat down next to him. Also they hardly showed him at all.

Honey38 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Honey38 Click to send private message to Honey38 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ****Final 4 SPOILER****"
He seems to be a very nice guy...and he has one up on the others...he's from her area. I'm glad that he's in the running...I like him. Thanks for the "tidbit". Good looking out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •