The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"chilltowns behavior"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-31-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Danielle's hurt feelings"
I really don't see Dani's departure as her getting played. Erika is being manipulated by CT and doesn't even have the sense God gave her to know it. Erika thinks she is doing what is necessary when in actuality she isn't doing what's good for her she is doing what is good for Will. Erika is being played. Dani's eviction is a byproduct of that.

I think Dani would have behaved differently if CT or Janie had nominated her. She knows she can't trust them. But Erika looked her in her face and said you are safe. True people lie in the game but you have to trust someone at sometime. Erika could have easily put up CT. She had other choices for the block and strategically now is not the time to kick out your friends.

Erika is playing a very bad game. She doesn't even realize that if she were to go to F2 she wouldn't win against Janie, Will and probably not even against CG. And it would be a close vote between her and Boogie. She hasn't done jack in this game. I give CG more respect as a player than her because at least he has won a couple of comps and made some decisions on his own. She threw a comp to Dani so she wouldn't have to take the heat for noms.

I can't wait til she gets her comeupance. She is going to chit a brick when she finds out about the LOD, that CT is working with Jani and that CG is about to get his CT membership card for F3.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 chilltowns behavior   hammertimeman     08-29-06       
   RE: chilltowns behavior   nailbone     08-29-06     1  
     RE: chilltowns behavior   hammertimeman     08-29-06     2  
         RE: chilltowns behavior   nailbone     08-29-06     3  
             RE: chilltowns behavior   hammertimeman     08-30-06     4  
                 RE: chilltowns behavior   hammertimeman     08-30-06     5  
                 RE: chilltowns behavior   nailbone     08-30-06     15  
         RE: chilltowns behavior   Bob Tomato     08-30-06     6  
             RE: chilltowns behavior   hammertimeman     08-30-06     7  
                 RE: chilltowns behavior   Snidget     08-30-06     8  
                     RE: chilltowns behavior   brvnkrz     08-30-06     9  
         RE: chilltowns behavior   chappi66     08-30-06     10  
             RE: chilltowns behavior   Estee     08-30-06     11  
                 RE: chilltowns behavior   bystander     08-30-06     14  
             RE: chilltowns behavior   chappi66     08-30-06     12  
             RE: chilltowns behavior   hammertimeman     08-30-06     22  
   RE: chilltowns behavior   jeffr     08-30-06     13  
   DUMBEST. POST. EVER.   shakes the clown     08-30-06     16  
   RE: chilltowns behavior   LIVEURBESTLIFE     08-30-06     17  
     RE: chilltowns behavior   Aruba     08-30-06     18  
         RE: chilltowns behavior   LIVEURBESTLIFE     08-30-06     20  
         RE: chilltowns behavior   kazaam     09-01-06     36  
     RE: chilltowns behavior   JoshInSGV     08-30-06     19  
         RE: chilltowns behavior   LIVEURBESTLIFE     08-30-06     21  
             RE: chilltowns behavior   JoshInSGV     08-31-06     29  
     RE: chilltowns behavior   hammertimeman     08-31-06     23  
         RE: chilltowns behavior   Breezy     08-31-06     24  
             RE: chilltowns behavior   hammertimeman     08-31-06     25  
                 Danielle's hurt feelings   michel     08-31-06     27  
                     RE: Danielle's hurt feelings   LIVEURBESTLIFE     08-31-06     30  
                         RE: Danielle's hurt feelings   JoshInSGV     08-31-06     31  
                             RE: Danielle's hurt feelings   tamarama     08-31-06     32  
                                 RE: Danielle's hurt feelings   JoshInSGV     08-31-06     34  
                             RE: Danielle's hurt feelings   LIVEURBESTLIFE     08-31-06     35  
                         RE: Danielle's hurt feelings   michel     08-31-06     33  
                     RE: Danielle's hurt feelings   nazpink     09-01-06     42  
                 RE: chilltowns behavior   JoshInSGV     08-31-06     28  
             RE: chilltowns behavior   brvnkrz     08-31-06     26  
             RE: chilltowns behavior   kazaam     09-01-06     37  
                 RE: chilltowns behavior   Snidget     09-01-06     39  
                     RE: chilltowns behavior   kazaam     09-04-06     43  
                         The Bashers Forum   IceCat     09-04-06     44  
                         RE: chilltowns behavior   Snidget     09-04-06     45  
   RE: chilltowns behavior   kazaam     09-01-06     38  
   RE: chilltowns behavior   xrctmike     09-01-06     40  
   RE: chilltowns behavior   nazpink     09-01-06     41  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •