The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-30-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Did anyone else catch today the comment Jodi made about how she had a hamster and a dog, and the dog bit the hamster in half, and her mother didn't want her upset, so her mother SEWED the hamster back together?? Jodi said it was twitching in its cage! Her mother peformed surgery on a fatal wound and put the pet back in its cage and that was supposed to be better???? Anyone else see this as "bizzare?"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... susan765 01-30-06 1
   RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... GoodnightLittleBear 01-30-06 3
 RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... 2Centz 01-30-06 2
 RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... Ijustsharted 01-30-06 4
   RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... bejewelled 02-03-06 28
 RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... JustBNMe 01-30-06 5
   RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... StephG 02-03-06 29
 Your choice? Wrong forum? mysticwolf 01-30-06 6
 RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... OklaBlue 01-31-06 7
   RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... lovemydogdude 01-31-06 8
       RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... tinkerbell2u 01-31-06 9
           RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... coralblue777 01-31-06 11
               RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... lovemydogdude 01-31-06 12
       RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... 4theanimals 01-31-06 10
           RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... moonwick1 01-31-06 13
 RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... eire_heart74 01-31-06 14
 Post Removed & WARNING - rayna1 mysticwolf 01-31-06 16
   RE: Post Removed & WARNING - rayna1 OklaBlue 01-31-06 17
   RE: Post Removed & WARNING - rayna1 Pixeltalk 02-01-06 22
 RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... L_11 01-31-06 18
   RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... Cinnamongirl30 02-01-06 19
       RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... Zoey 02-01-06 20
       RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... Pixeltalk 02-02-06 26
   RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... Pixeltalk 02-02-06 25
 RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... Catlynn1864 02-01-06 21
   RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... bentherdunthat 02-01-06 23
       RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... OklaBlue 02-01-06 24
           RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... bentherdunthat 02-02-06 27
       RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamste... Angelflutter 02-03-06 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
But Jodi swears up and down that she has such a great relationship with her mother. I'd be real scared of a person who would even condider doing this let alone doing it. What ever happened to telling the kid the hamster escaped? I think Jodi has some real repressed mother issues that she needs to face.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-30-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Supposedly she has a good relationship now with her mother. Either her mother was whacked out on drugs at the time or she's sadistic even when sober. What was even more bizarre was that Jodi was laughing about it as she was describing it. Maybe she still is locking up her true feelings or she has become totally desensitized.

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
I haven't seen the episode yet, but I am disgusted.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-30-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Good grief.
Wasnt that just nonsense? I dont believe her. What woman would do that? Most of us wouldnt even touch one of those much less get a needle and thread and sew one up that is all bloody.

bejewelled 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-03-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bejewelled Click to send private message to bejewelled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Good grief.

Wasnt that just nonsense? I dont believe her. What woman would do that? Most of us wouldnt even touch one of those much less get a needle and thread and sew one up that is all bloody.

On many levels, I'm sorry to tell you this but, I don't doubt it's true. I don't know what her mother's intent was but, my father was very abusive.

When I was a little girl, we lived out in the country. I had many pets. I had a cat that had a couple of litters a year, a dog that also had litters of puppys, pet rabbits and gerbils, all of which I loved so very much. I know this started when I was around 6 because it was at that age that I decided I wouldn't give my father the benefit of my pleas and tears when he would whip me. Unfortunately, at that point, he decided to change his tactics. When he would get angry with me, he would take me outside and make me watch while he killed one of my pets.

I'm not surprised that Jody's mother did this. I don't know if she meant to be abusive or not but I can testify that this sort of thing, and worse, happens.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
I found it odd that she'd even bring it up and more odd that they all thought it was so comical. It was distasteful to put the comments on the air as well.

StephG 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-03-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StephG Click to send private message to StephG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Hi I an new to this . But I have to say that hamster thing is discusting!!! If it is true who would admit this on TV about your own mother . And if it's not true who in the world would even think of such a thing ? The normal person would go to the pet store and get a new one that looked like it .

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Your choice? Wrong forum?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-06 AT 02:51 AM (EST)

This will be a curious thread to watch. If you're all really going to talk about the hamster, or Jodi's mom, it is in the forum it belongs in. If you want to talk about Jodi and her bizarre family, it should belong in the Individual Houseguest Forum.

I'm not going to lock it, unless I'm asked, or see that the thread is drifting away from the hamster and her mother and into a primarily Jodi discussion.

On this one occasion (don't take liberties) I'll let it go - for now. I've gotten a number of PM's, and we've all seen some messages, saying that you don't need mods - you can be self-governing.

If you decide that what you really want to talk about is Jodi, not the mom or hamster, let me know. I'll lock it for you - no foul, no penalty - and you can repost in the other forum with my blessings. If you're going to talk about mom & the hamster, have at it.

And, yes. FTR, I would say that was just about the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. Ewwww.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature
Edit because I didn't take my own advice and preview. Looking at it later, my misspeelins made me wince.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-31-06, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
That was totally bizzare! What person in their right mind would sew a hampster back together? That would scare the s### out of any kid. How could anybody do that, the poor little thing would already be in pain and shock. She should have whacked it out of it's misery already and tell Jodi it escaped! (Yes, white lie) OMG!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
OMG this was to f'in crazy...has to be true cuz no one in their right mind could even come up with such a crazy story. Her Mom definately had to be crazy out of her mind to do such a thing, and yes it is wierd that Jodi could even laugh about it let alone the other HG's.

tinkerbell2u 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerbell2u Click to send private message to tinkerbell2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
creepy..very disturbing..mom had to be using drugs maybe she was watching the movie re-animator and tought it might work for her as well....makes me shiver!! lol

coralblue777 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coralblue777 Click to send private message to coralblue777 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
I find the fact that Jodi would even bring this up VERY diturbing! If this is true, her mom is just sick, that is truly disturbing and borderline psycho behavior. She has to be one disturbed individual to even bring that up at the "lunch table". She seems like a brut to me. She is about as feminine as Hulk Hogan..she gives me the chills. That story was so not necessary..

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
OMG I didn't notice they were at the lunch table..even worse ugh.

4theanimals 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-31-06, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 4theanimals Click to send private message to 4theanimals Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Okay, first of all - yes, I hope to God her mother was high on something. Being off her butt on drugs made have made her think this was the only option. When I first heard it I thought the hamster was dead, but then she said something about the hamster moving. I can hope that the other women laughed because it just didn't hit them. After all this creature went through they then let it slowly die. The poor little hamster should have been euthanized.

moonwick1 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-31-06, 05:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonwick1 Click to send private message to moonwick1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Freaky! I totally missed that conversation..(Thats what happens when theres a 2 yr old in the house)..I'll have to re-watch and fast forward..

I can't imagine..Regardless of her mom being on drugs, rather it happened or didnt, what would make her want to tell that story?

As a mother to 3 children I have had my fair share of floating fish and stiff gerbils..They either get the truth (fluffy craoked) or Fluffy gets a shallow grave and a niffty story about an escape to freedom.. NEVER in a million years would I "fix" a pet in that condition..And even if the woman was high out of her mind, she had to be a bit empty in the head to begin with for that thought to process, period..

Is there really anything you can yell to the universe thats gonna fix that kind of background??? I hope mom never "operated" on any realitives who's passing could have upset her child..ewwwww!

Moonwick1

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Yeah this made the skin on the back of my neck crawl! I don't think that woman was working with a full deck when she decided that was a good idea!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Post Removed & WARNING - rayna1"
I don't consider pictures of vivisected hamsters to be either appropriate or PG-13.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

01-31-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Post Removed & WARNING - rayna1"
Thank you Mysticwolf. The heart was just too much!

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Post Removed & WARNING - rayna1"
Thank you thank you thank you!

That picture was worse than the bitten-in-half-sewn-together hamster. Where would you get a picture like that? (Don't answer: I don't want to know!)

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
>Jodi said it was twitching
>in its cage!

Ya know what, I'm gonna say BS. If the little guy was "bitten in half" and then "sewn together", I'm betting he was mercifully dead quite quickly.

Not calling this HG (for Mystic!) a liar just yet (barely know her), but a "false childhood memory", mayhaps?

Anyway. It's how I'm gonna get to sleep tonight.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
When I heard that and then saw her LAUGHING about it I wanted to reach through my tv screen and smack her. Oh man, the visual in my head of some freak sewing up a hamster...for her kid to see...I can't believe they aired that sh*t!!

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-06, 05:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
The story was, indeed, bizzare.

I had to say though, the way Jodi spoke about it made me chuckle. It was such a strange visual. First, why didn't the mom take it to a vet? And let's not forget, that you can't just stich up the skin, what about internal damage?

I think she made that poor thing suffer more than it had to, even if her intentions were good.

02-02-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
It sure provides some insight into her mother's condition. What kind of a loon would think it would be less traumatic for a kid to see a twitching, sewn-together hamster than just be told that it was dead?

02-02-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
25. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
I think there would be a certain amount of twitching post-mortem.

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-01-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlynn1864 Click to send private message to Catlynn1864 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
On the serious side, a lot of people don't consider a five/ten dollar hamster worth a $100 vet bill.

On the tasteless side, I can't help but wonder if her mother tried matching the thread to the fur or if she used a color that she didn't use very much.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-06 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

>On the tasteless side, I can't
>help but wonder if her
>mother tried matching the thread
>to the fur or if
>she used a color that
>she didn't use very much.
>

LOL! What kind of sewing stitch do you use on a hampster?

Maybe duct tape would have worked better.

02-01-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
24. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
Like the taping done on the blind kid's dead bird (to reattach his head) in Dumb and Dumber?

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
OMG!!LOL!!I forgot about that!

"Hello Petey.Pretty Bird!Can you say pretty bird?"

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: JODI's HAMSTER!! "Frankenhamster??""
You know what they say. If ya can't duck it. F--- IT !! I think her entire family might be is serious need of more than psychological counseling. Sounds like they need a one way ticket to a far away insane asylum.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •