The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why do I love Will Kirby"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-23-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why do I love Will Kirby"
He's smokin hot

Those shorts are smokin hot two

Did I mention he's smokin hot

He's pretty freakin smart

He doesn't care what anyone thinks of him

He calls Kaysar bad names which make me giggle

Oh yeah, Will is smokin hot

He made Nicole and Hardy believe that he was on their side

You gotta love the bad boys

He will lie to your face and you just don't care

He tells it like it is and gets away with it.

He played the best BB game ever so far.

Oh yeah, he's SMOKIN!

TishyTime

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why do I love Will Kirby nailbone 06-26-06 1
   RE: Why do I love Will Kirby LadyT 06-26-06 2
       RE: Why do I love Will Kirby nailbone 06-27-06 4
 RE: Why do I love Will Kirby Elaine0 06-27-06 3
 RE: Tarek Looks Like Dr. Will NewFan 06-29-06 5
   RE: Tarek Looks Like Dr. Will HowiesBF 07-08-06 6
       RE: Tarek Looks Like Dr. Will Buggy 07-08-06 7
 RE: Why do I love Will Kirby JustBNMe 07-09-06 8
   RE: Why do I love Will Kirby Sues 07-10-06 9
       RE: Why do I love Will Kirby KaysarMolester 07-12-06 10
           RE: Why do I love Will Kirby robynrit 07-12-06 12
               RE: Why do I love Will Kirby RonReports 07-12-06 14
       RE: Why do I love Will Kirby Elaine0 07-12-06 11
       RE: Why do I love Will Kirby iatovttotx78 07-12-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
but is he a good'lookin' guy?

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
We all know that I would start this thread

BigBrotherFanFiction
What will James do as HOH?
Who is Janelle secretly romancing?
It's double elimination week, how strong will the alliance of Marcelleus, Amy, Will, Nakomis and Jack be?
Chiara and Nathan???

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
I know *I* wasn't surprised.

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-27-06, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
When Will screws you over he's so charming that you don't mind.

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-29-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tarek Looks Like Dr. Will"
Did anyone else think that Tarek (the MENSA member) from The Apprentice this season looked like the evil Dr. Will?

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-08-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tarek Looks Like Dr. Will"
Hey gang I'm new here, and have been a BB fan since BB2 - all because of the eye-candy duo Will and Hardy (why didn't they invite Hardy back???!!!). Anyhow, Will is definitely a charmer and a great looking guy. Yes, he does look like Tarek from THE APPRENTICE (though Tarek was a bit short on charm, IMO).

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tarek Looks Like Dr. Will"
Welcome HowieBF!
Good to have you with us, hope you check out the other forums here on RTVW.

I read somewhere that Hardy wasn't interested in going back on the show, wish I could remember where I saw that.
It could be be wrong, but I think he wasn't interested.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-09-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
Guess I am the odd one out here. I don't like men who lie and think it is acceptable and warranted, I don't like men who are vain and are rubbing their own body frequently and don't like men who think they are God's gift to women when they are not. Will may be smart but just being smart doesn't make a man attractive to me at all. His personality makes him ugly in my eyes plus I really don't think he is handsome at all. Now Hardy he was handsome. But like the saying goes different strokes for different folks.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-10-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
His face looks a little puffy this year to me.......and how the hell does someone have that much hair on their head and no body hair? He looks like a 12 year old with no shirt on...iew

That said....I find him entertaining and cute in a 'iew you're like a bratty little brother' sort of way...

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-12-06, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
I don't like him..I do however get the game he's playing..I'm a genius,I'm lying,you love to hate me blah blah blah..Whatever.Isn't he from California??Why is he so pasty?He looks like a baby seal!

robynrit 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-12-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robynrit Click to send private message to robynrit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
Will looks like he could use a pint or two of blood...

I enjoy watching him though...BB2 was a great season IMO

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-12-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
>Will looks like he could use
>a pint or two of
>blood...
>
>I enjoy watching him though...BB2 was
>a great season IMO

I agree. I enjoyed every season of BigBrother but I liked BigBrother2 the best. The fact that Will won was only one reason that I liked it best. Seeing him hang on week after week when he was the underdog was another reason I enjoyed that season so much.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-12-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
Yes, his face does look puffy.

As for body hair, I think he shaves it. Wasn't he constantly shaving in BB2?

I can't stand chest hair, so he looks good to me. But Jase has the rest of them beat.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why do I love Will Kirby"
.......and how
>the hell does someone have
>that much hair on their
>head and no body hair?

It was revealed on BB2 that Will routinely shaves his ENTIRE body...

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •