The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Meet the Bachelors"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Meet the Bachelors"

Andrew........Bartender

Andy..........Ski Coach

AW............Mortgage Consultant

Ben...........Ski Instructor

Chris C.......Hairdresser

Chris M.......Sports Agent

Collin........Sports Agent

David.........Marketing Consultant

Eric T........Firefighter

Eric H........Magazine Editor

Fabrice.......Investor

Jason.........Motivational Speaker

Jerry.........Art Gallery Director

John Paul.....Entrepeneur

Josh..........Pro Marathoner

Keith.........Welder

Kevin.........Consultant

Mark..........Commercial Finance

Matt L........Lawyer

Matt M........Firefighter

Michael.......Teacher

Ryan Sh.......Teacher

Ryan Sm.......Lawyer

Stu...........Lawyer

Wendell.......Entrepreneur

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Meet the Bachelors SurvivorBlows 01-06-05 1
 RE: Meet the Bachelors Rockytop Chick 01-08-05 2
 RE: Meet the Bachelors RangeRover 01-08-05 3
   RE: Meet the Bachelors consise10 01-09-05 4
       RE: Meet the Bachelors consise10 01-09-05 5
   RE: Meet the Bachelors Coconut 01-10-05 7
       RE: Meet the Bachelors txmomma26 01-11-05 12
 She picked these men? Spidey 01-10-05 6
   RE: She picked these men? Loree 01-10-05 8
 After the 1st episode... SilverStar 01-10-05 9
   Michael (the teacher)... Sophie 01-11-05 10
       RE: Michael (the teacher)... Dregar 01-11-05 17
   RE: After the 1st episode... wstngrl 01-11-05 11
       RE: After the 1st episode... RangeRover 01-11-05 14
   RE: After the 1st episode... Spidey 01-11-05 13
       RE: After the 1st episode... ballardgirl 01-15-05 25
           OMG! SilverStar 01-18-05 32
 RE: Meet the Bachelors TDeniseS 01-11-05 15
   RE: Meet the Bachelors missygirl3 01-11-05 16
       RE: Meet the Bachelors Poncho 01-11-05 18
           RE: Meet the Bachelors KScott 01-11-05 19
 RE: Febreeze... RangeRover 01-11-05 20
   RE: Febreeze... Cassandra 01-11-05 21
       RE: Febreeze... RangeRover 01-12-05 22
       RE: Febreeze... Poncho 01-13-05 23
       RE: Febreeze... TDeniseS 01-14-05 24
           RE: Febreeze... volsfan 01-15-05 26
               RE: Febreeze... TDeniseS 01-18-05 33
 RE: Meet the Bachelors loraann 01-16-05 27
   RE: Meet the Bachelors volsfan 01-16-05 28
       RE: Meet the Bachelors loraann 01-16-05 29
           RE: Meet the Bachelors volsfan 01-16-05 30
               RE: Meet the Bachelors RangeRover 01-16-05 31
 RE: Update on Jerry... RangeRover 01-18-05 34
   RE: Update on Jerry... consise10 01-18-05 35
       RE: Update on Jerry... paulseeley 01-25-05 36
           RE: Update on Jerry... consise10 01-25-05 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
Already met them:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=3126

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-08-05, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
wth kind of name is Fabrice????

he goes in the first cut. Neither Jen nor any other woman in the world can possibly picture herself moaning "ohhhh....Fabrice" during a passionate moment.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-08-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
Well let' meet them...and remember its cruel to be kind.

Bachelor Number 1. Andrew - Bartender. Well its good to have someone who knows how to pour in these circumstances. But that widow's peak reminds me of Quentin Collins from Dark Shadows.

Bachelor Number 2. Andy - Ski Coach. Okay, why does he remind me of Mr. Trista Sutter, Ryan. Just less of a jughead. Hope he writes poetry because that is about all that he could offer at this point.

Bachelor Number 3. AW. For what awfully wussy. The dude has to be the illegitimate offspring of Marty Feldman. If they ever remake Young Frankenstein they could call this guy.

Bachelor Number 4. Ben, another ski instructor. Jen has a thing for the whole mountain man. Why he reminds me of one of the grown Brady Boys and that is not a good thing.

Bachelor Number 5. Chris C. Hairdresser. Apparently he missed the casting for Blow Out...he reminds me of the dopey one from Manhunt's Top Gay Model. And when I mean dopey I mean it in every possible connotation of the word. And seeing he is the booze hound in the previews that may well be true.

Bachelor Number 5. Chris M..Sports Agent. One word: ARLISS.

Bachelor Number 6. Colin, Sports Agent. Two Words: Jerry Maguire and not in a Tom Cruise way.. more a Jay Mohr way.

Bachelor Number 7. David, Marketing Director. When David lost out on Playing it Straight he thought he would try again.

Bachelor Number 8. Eric, Firefighter. So two years ago. Aren't we over that whole persona?

Bachelor Number 9. Eric H. Magazine Editor. What for Hunting and Guns Monthly? Hardly a metrosexual so he can't work for GQ or Maxim. Looks a little walleyed in the photo so you would never really have full eye contact or even know when you did.

Bachelor Number 10. Fabrice, Investor. Advice: Never date a man who is named after a fabric softner.

Bachelor Number 11. Jason, Motivational Speaker. Well I have a word of motivation for you. LEAVE!! Even Tony Robbins wouldn't be associated with this crapfest.

Bachelor Number 12. Jerry, Art Gallery Director. Jerry meet David, you two will really hit it off.

Bachelor Number 13. John Paul, Entrepenuer. Well that name connotates names of pirates, Pope's, rock stars and child actors. These are not good things.

Bachelor Number 14. Josh, Pro Marathoner. Well that is a skill that comes in handy when you want get the he.ll out of there.

Bachelor Number 15. Keith, Welder. Welder...hahahahaahahaaahah! Bye Keith we hardly knew ye.

Bachelor Number 16. Kevin, Consultant. I think this is the winner. Jen looks like a girl who grooves on dockers and golf shirts.

Bachelor Number 17. Mark, Commerical Finance. There is just something so MARY about this guy.

Bachelor Number 18. Matt L, the L is for Lawyer. He looks like someone who would never want you to forget that he is a Lawyer.

Bachelor Number 20. Matt M, Firefighter. You know many in this field are often arsonists.... just a thought. But he does seem to enjoy a good spray on tan.

Bachelor Number 21. Michael, Teacher. Hope the kids don't see this show or well you may have to change jobs.

Bachelor Number 22. Ryan Sh...Teacher too. Well talk to Michael and that broad from MBFOF Randee about post reality whore job opportunities. I also get a whole Blob flashback to this guy.

Bachelor Number 23. Ryan Sm, Lawyer. Black guy, will last to second episode. Take the welder with you on the way out.

Bachelor Number 24. Stu, Lawyer. Did he botox his head? Look how good that worked on Jonathan on TAR.

Bachelor Number 25. Wendell, Entrepeneur. Well the dude's name is Wendell you do the math.

Wow and she had a hand in picking these dudes. This may be a long 8 episodes.

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-05, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
Love the two fire fighters-especially Matt M,and Jerry the art director scubs up fine too.Going on looks alone ofcourse!!

01-09-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
Love your appraisals of the Batchelors!Absolutely hilarious!Thankyou rangerover!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"

I agree. That was beautiful, man. *snif*

There were a couple of guys there that really twigged my (admittedly pathetic) gaydar, and the rest of them are pretty pitiful.

Slicey says "Say No to Cool Whip!"

I sort of liked the welder.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
Yikes is all I can say after last night. Looking at the headshots, I can agree with a lot of teh picks. After last nights show - yikes. It's all I can say.

The two firemen and the welder - the rest must go!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "She picked these men?"
Holy carp. What a bunch of dolts. I hope I won't get into trouble for posting spoilers, but there were maybe 5 guys who didn't seem like complete losers.

And the hugs? Have got to go. You are a complete stranger! Stop hugging her! Yick!

First impressions? Matt L. seem the least repugnant to me. I loved it that he said he can't dated dumb girls.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: She picked these men?"
When will these guys learn? Don't get drunk, and don't hit on the waitresses.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "After the 1st episode..."
2 of these guys already make me swoony! Ben & Jerry. (haha, and I don't even like ice cream) They both seem like really nice guys and both are adorable in their own ways. I really like them so far. We'll see what the season brings... I'll probably end up hating one or both of them. LOL

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah (who are both truly fabulous)
Stu = creepy

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-11-05, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Michael (the teacher)..."
...is big and goofy and adorable. lol

Dregar 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dregar Click to send private message to Dregar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Michael (the teacher)..."
>...is big and goofy and adorable.
>lol

But doesn't he look like like Screech on steroids?

wstngrl 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-11-05, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wstngrl Click to send private message to wstngrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: After the 1st episode..."
Sooooo swooney!!!! Could that Jerry be any more adorable?!? Let's just not let him talk, so as not to spoil any of our high hopes and call him the winner right now! I like Matt from New York too, and Ryan the teacher has a very sweet quality. John Paul seems pretty passionate but why go by the two names??? Ironically my husband's name is John Paul and he goes by J.P. Seems less pretentious if you ask me
I was very surprised by some of her picks. Didn't it seem that she looked irritated by Fabrice (who wouldn't have been?) so when she picked him, that was a shocker!

01-11-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: After the 1st episode..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-05 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

I didn't even read the spoiler but I am guessing from first watch that Wendell is the winner. He is from Chicago, is clean cut but not too good looking (a la Lord Firewad) and has his own business. Another Bill Rancic... who ironically she "dated" after her breakup.

As for her picking Fabrice I think final 4 with a trip to Paris thrown in I would pick him too. She is not his type in the least and I doubt he knew anything about this show as it doesn't air in Paris.. so he is in for a laugh. One "bonne jewr" from her would have cemented that for him. The Parisians are very particular about the French accent and she is just a little too homespun for a true Frenchie... but hel/l I'd do him.

This leaves Ben and Jerry as the final two. Jerry is hot and he is the Charlie of this season. Too hot, too sharp and too much for our little simple girl from a simple town looking for a simple guy. Ben is adorable and he skis, she does not and she is not moving to a ski town and he would have no job in Chicago so no.

As for the rest of the boys, I wasn't too far off the mark in my photo assesment. The only one that I thought might have a chance was David Schwimmer Jr... it wasn't that he passed out but that he wears more pancake makeup then Jen. Does she wear enough slap? Makes me wonder what is wrong with her skin. And by the way I saw her a few times here when she lived her with Andrew and it was like that all the time as well. That may have been a problem there with the whole mess on the pillow, that and they were of two different worlds and he has the maturity of a 6 week old puppy that just isn't quite house trained.

Stu is the "stalker" one of this season. We can thank Russ for establishing that stereotype and then Trish for taking it to the next level. I see Russ all the time and frankly he is nothing like the Trista freak he was portrayed as. He defined it as being competitive and thought it would give him and edge however today he thinks he is the real winner. And I agree.

The welder is adorable, but he is a WELDER and a SURFER. Need I say more?

I have no real thoughts on the others because they are of course identity-less as the producers want them to be, so they can assign them their given "role." They make little sense half the time in these selections and given that she had a hand in picking them in advance she has to have an idea who is the keeper. Of course it doesn't explain the drunken hillbilly hairdresser and why he made the cut at all.

Then we have her fugly friends... that says it all, moving on.

Of course the Clone of a male humanoid in the personality-less persona of Chris Harrison continues to make me wonder if he ever gets beyond the yawn he is. What a tool and waste of space, the faux sincerity, the faux praise, the faux hype it just doesn't match the emptiness that is this man's soul.

Whoever said love was lovlier the second time around was WRONG. Frankly the more we see of these media whores the more I dislike them. And bringing back losers in love a second time around just really cements my distate. And this shows us that Jen is well STUPID. She attempted to speak French, okay I will say that was French Canadian. Then my favorite was "it was tough walking in the room with 25 eyes on you" Uh, are they pirates? Its 25 SETS of eyes or 50 eyes... They better keep that wonderbra on it will distract the men. I knew right away that the attorney who said he liked "smart women" would be cut immediately.

Don't they ever learn? We were baby-talked by Trista, grossed out by Blob and his tongue, scared of Meredith's manhands and saddened by Mary's shrinking ovaries every time... I have no doubt Jen will grow to irritate me like the rash I get every time I see Blob or Trista.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: After the 1st episode..."
Ben's head is too small. From his headshot, I thought he was short/small. But he's really tall. It's just weird.

Jerry is a keeper, though, at least from what I saw last night. What a cuite!

ballardgirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-05, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ballardgirl Click to send private message to ballardgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: After the 1st episode..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-05 AT 01:49 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-15-05 AT 01:46 AM (EST)

My hard-core reality TV fiend friend passed this along. I have no idea how she remembers things like this, but apparently Jerry was on Real World 10 (Back to NY), though not as an actual cast member. Remember the cute jewelry store doorman that Lori had a thing for? Here's the episode guide link she sent me:

<http://onthebox.netfirms.com/Articles/RealWorld/RealWorldEp13.htm>

In case the link doesn't work, here's the important part of the summary (episode #13 of the season):

"Lori and Coral are walking down the street and pass Prince William. Ok, not really, but let's just call him that for fun. Coral dares Lori to say something to him (in light of their new pact and all), and tells her to go because he's "looking at her." Yeah, and I'm so sure that the big boom and camera crew she has following her around in broad daylight has NOTHING to do with his interest. Lori approaches who turns out to be Jerry the Doorman at an "Upscale Jewelry Store." I don't know why MTV bothered with the secrecy only to reveal the actual name of the store (it's Harry Winston) minutes later. I also don't know why he had to be named Jerry. I don't think this name suits him. I like Prince William better. Anyway, Lori moseys on over and says something lame like, I see you all the time, wanted to say hi garbage. He seems mildly interested, emphasis on mildly.

So Lori (safely this time I might add) assumes that all systems are a go with Brit-like boy. She asks him to hang that night and he says he can't. But it's the way he says he can't. It's not like a, "oh man, I'd like to, but I'm busy," instead it is a, "no I can't and never, ever will be able to." Turns out the latter is closer to being true once royalty in training reveals that he is practically a married man. Hmm...conscious of the cameras finally, are we? I meanwhile, feel bad for Lori. It's awkward enough being shot down in front of the actual person much less the entire viewing public. Not to mention the endless repeats where that moment will be re aired and compromised, and discussed and analyzed over coffee for at a least a few months to come...but I digress.

Lori scampers off, cigarette in hand, consoling herself aloud on the streets of New York. Well, at least one good thing came out of this. Now she looks like a true New Yorker! At home, Lori says she has decided to abandon her search. The girls meanwhile decide that is why he was only the doorman. Yeah, because I see THAT connection!"

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "OMG!"
I remember that! I thought he was gorgeous then, and I think he's gorgeous now! How funny. Thanks ballard!

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah (who are both truly fabulous)

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-11-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
After seeing the first episode last night.....all I can say is "You Go Jen!" I thought she did a good job in picking many cuties. Of course there were a few thrown in for entertainment value (Country Bumpkin Drunkard hair stylist, Frankenstein Flirt, Stalker Stu, Parisian Punk, and a few other AC/DC questionmarks). I found it really entertaining last night and I hope it will be a great season.

Jerry is sooooo cute but I don't know...that artsy LA background makes him questionable in my mind (it's acceptable and common to be bi-sexual in CA)..... I doubt that Jen picks him ....

I think the final four will be Ben, Jerry, Michael from MI, and the Welder (forgot his name already). I didn't really notice her interacting with Wendell, nor did he stand out last night.... maybe it's because he's the winner.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-11-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
Keith is the welder and I think he is cute. Jerry is my fave so far. I came on to rant about Fabrize. What an a***!! He is every stereotype of obnoxious French people and I cant believe she picked him. What an ego!! Do any of you like him? Ugh. I also like Michael. The guy from Oklahoma(I think his name is John Paul) was on our local news last night. He has the personality of a doorknob. All he talked about was how successful he is. There is my rant for the day. Sorry if I offended any poster from France. I just think Fabrize is total jack****.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-11-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
>I came on to rant
>about Fabrize. What an a***!!
>He is every stereotype of
>obnoxious French people and I
>cant believe she picked him.
>What an ego!! Do any
>of you like him? Ugh.

I totally agree missygirl3! Fabreeze has a very big ego! What a JERK!!! I also would like to rant about the country hick dude, was he for real???? Why oh why do they have to find the wackiest southerners and put them on the show..

My favorites so far are Ben and Michael, but I am sure that will change as we get to know them. This should be an interesting season....

Poncho

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-11-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
DD said "Did she just say his name was Fabreeze?" I just LOL, I can't stand him either.

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

01-11-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Febreeze..."
Okay, playing Devil's Advocate for a moment.

1. Fabreeze lives in Paris or at least that is what he says. He has never heard of Jen or the Bachelorette and yet somehow as we are told, signs up for the show because of his enormous love of Jen... she picks him or at least we are led to believe this via Jen herself.

2. He seems clueless upon arrival and she seems to actually not have a sign of recognition either, completing butchering her French greeting to him.

3. He is shocked that no sex occurs - or at least until final 4 when "everyone gets it on" so that should keep him in.

4. Final 4 guarantees a trip to Paris, the City of Light and really one of the most ROMANTIC cities in the world. Fabreeze gets laid, Jen gets a trip to Paris.

5. The flame thrower. Mike Fleiss probably threw this guy in because he is both French and arrogant. They aren't mutually exclusive. But hey we are supposed to French bash, Freedom fries and all.

This guy is not "stereotypical" French just like the hot black guy is not the token minority. Right and if you believe Jen is going to take back to Ohio the hot black attorney I have a fabulous waterfront property to show you... of course it fell into the water due to floods but its a fixer upper!!

I just want to stick up a little for Fabreeze here because he is arrogant and cocky but if he was American we would say the same thing, but he is clearly a ringer as there is no way unless the guy wants a green card he is going to marry Jen and there is no way she is moving to Paris.

This is just another stolen idea from Sex and the City. God, Mike Fleiss is incapable of orignality.

Cassandra 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-11-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cassandra Click to send private message to Cassandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Febreeze..."
More reasons to hate Febreeze. Rumors are circulating that he's another unemployeed actor. Oh, and he's gay with a boyfriend. I have attached a link to the story.

http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/miscellaneous_tv/000486.html

Hopefully, Jen will ferret him out before the final four.

01-12-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Febreeze..."
Proving that he is in fact the "ringer". I knew the guy was b/s but I bet she still gets her trip to Paris and doesn't have to shag the guy, even better!

Maybe that is why he is complaining about the lack of sex. There he is living with a bunch of guys and no action.. now that would be upsetting.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Febreeze..."
Thanks for the article Cassandra!

Poncho

01-14-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Febreeze..."
> Oh, >and he's gay with a >boyfriend. >

Surprise! Surprise! Believe me...he's not the only gay one My "gaydar" picked up several suspects during that first episode.... shameless is what they are! and desperately seeking attention. Even Jerry in all his beauty is questionable....in my mind.

I wish they would stick with one sex...all this bi and down low stuff is disgusting and ridiculous....not to mention the health hazard..... Poor Jen, hopefully, she will pick someone like Michael, Keith, or Wendell.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Febreeze..."
Would you please expand on your thoughts? shameless? down low stuff? disgusting?

01-18-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Febreeze..."
>shameless? down low stuff?
>disgusting?

I was referring to the possibility that several of Jen's potential suitors are gay. I don't mean to offend anyone but I think it's terrible and disgusting that gay guys would perpetrate a fraud against Jen (or any woman) just to get on TV. Hopefully, they will all be weeded out before the final rose ceremony.

The term "Down-Low" refers to gay guys that pretend to be straight by getting married (to women) or by having steady girlfriends....while continuing their relationships with men ...... alot of women are sickened and disgusted by this cowardly, shameless behavior...not to mention life-threatening (several cases of AIDS reported in "down-low" relationships).

Hope this answers your question.

loraann 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-05, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail loraann Click to send private message to loraann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
Ok, maybe I am just cynical, but I think that there is much more to the editing of this show than it appears. (At this early point in the game) it seems just too obvious that she is hooked on Jerry. Jerry is definately hot, don't get me wrong, but if she picks Jerry, it doesn't make for very entertaining and suspenseful television. I would love to see her go from rich guy Andrew Firestone to welder guy Keith. That would be great television. But then there would be a secret surprise ending that Keith actually just welds for fun, he is secretly the inventor of tivo or something. I know it sounds stupid and I am secretly laughing to myself while I type this. lol.
I am pulling for Keith, he is hot in a sort of everyday guy way. Maybe Ryan Sh and I am sort of intrigued by the creepy Stu. I like creepy guys.
Also, I read somewhere that Jerry was on MTV's Realworld, the one where they go back to New York. He was a doorman at a Jewelry store.

01-16-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
For one, I wouldn't say that The Bachelor is entertaining and suspenseful television but that is just me.

Jerry is a cutie but I like most all of the guys for different reasons. Why do so many people crack on people's jobs? So what if Keith is a welder? It isn't about the money.

I have no idea how in hell anyone remembers Jerry being on MTV. I have read that he was the doorman as well and I was like WTF? I am always amazed at people that can remember things like that!

loraann 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loraann Click to send private message to loraann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
Well, if the Bachelor isn't entertaining or suspensful, then why watch it? If you aren't "into" the Bachelor or Bachelorette, then why are you on this board. Most people who are here are interested in watching the show and talking to others who are watching and are interested.
As for the job issue, I don't think his job is an issue, that is just how I refer to him. Myself, I think a welder is a very sexy occupation. I am not in any way knocking the occupation of any of the guys.
Most of us would agree that we are all on this board, totally over-analyzing the show, trying to get a clue on whats going on. Also, I like talking to other people who watch the same shows as I do.

01-16-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
I am on this message board discussing the first episode in which I watched because I wanted to see how this season starts out. The show isn't suspensful to me at all. It was somewhat entertaining but just as every season of this show, I will lose interest about half-way through and just watch the finale to see who she picks!

01-16-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Meet the Bachelors"
Well I have been a long time Bachelor/ette watcher and basher.

I spend ZERO hours analyzing or debating the choice, I spend many happy hours mocking every single one of them.

I think this has to be the most appalling show made and demeans both men and women, but it is especially misogynistic. I doubt any of these "relationships" that are defined "successful" are so because of the soul partner belief that the PR people spit out to us. I think it is largely by chance and a great deal to do with the Stockholm Syndrome.

I watch to laugh and point. Its sad that any decent self respecting individual would feel the need to whore themselves, literally and figureatively, in order to find a partner. But then again I am really reaching when I say anyone with self respect would apply as that is the antithesis of any of the candidates who are on this show.

01-18-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Update on Jerry..."
My thought that Jerry was the new Charlie may be in fact true. This was in the NY Post page 6.---------------------

IF at first you don't succeed, find a new reality TV babe to date" seems to be the mantra of Jerry, one of the contestants on "The Bachelorette." The art gallery director, 29, is said to be "desperate" to break into television, and believes he'll get noticed as the arm candy of a bevy of reality chicks. First he dated Lori Trespicio from "The Real World: 10," getting air time but no deals. Then he moved to Los Angeles and dated Lisa Donahue, the winner of "Big Brother 3." "He thought he needed not just a cast member but a winner," a source shared. Now, he's hoping the third time's a charm with bachelorette Jen Schefft. So do we.

01-18-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Update on Jerry..."
From what I read on your post Rangerover Jerry sounds repulsive with all those attention seeking relationships he`s had!I thought he looked charming from his photo posted on this thread but now I am not so sure!

paulseeley 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail paulseeley Click to send private message to paulseeley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Update on Jerry..."
I hate to sound so entirely on Jerry's side, but he and I used to work together while I was going through college in his hometown. We even did a small runway show together! During an age when it was more important to be in the right crowd and be at the right places at the right time, if my memory serves me correctly, Jerry's father passed away early in Jerry's childhood and Jerry's number one concern was to take care of his mother and little brother. He always was so proud of his mother and would sell his left arm for his brother. At such a young age to put your family ahead of everything speaks for itself. I've got to admit that I even took notes on how kind hearted and what a thoughtfull boyfriend he was to his high school sweetheart at the time. The portrayal of him on The Bachelorette as being the perfect gentlemen was how I remembered Jerry. He and I hadn't spoken since we no longer worked together and I have nothing to gain from this posting other than to point out that he was as I remembered a very upfront and sincere person and I would like to wish him the best of luck no matter what the outcome may be on The Bachelorette!

01-25-05, 05:00 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Update on Jerry..."
Thankyou for your insightful post paulseeley.

Actually I am not privy to viewing the Batchelorette from where I am from and am only reacting to some of the other posters comments with regard to Jerry.If what you say is true then Jerry sounds like an alright guy,one that could succeed to the finish line of this competition in winning the heart of the Batchelorette this season.

I wish him luck too.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •