The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
Welcome to The Bachelorette Anti-Bootee game!

This season's Bachelorette is Jen Schefft, who was the lucky gal that won Andrew Firestone's heart on season 3 of The Bachelor. Big surprise... that didn't last. Now she's back to see if she can find "love" for a second time on a reality tv show. Good luck Jen!

This season is supposed to have some format changes, starting with the show being set in New York City! Should be fun to see a different environment.

For a look at the men she will be choosing from and some of the other changes this season, click here.

Now, for The Rules (which were borrowed from Buckeyegirl, with a few modifications by me.)

1. You can pick as many, or as few, of the Bachelors as you want each week (minimum of 1). How many you decide to name each week is a function of your daring and strategy. As always, please remember that you are picking the men that will NOT be eliminated.

2. For each Bachelor you list that does get a rose you gain 2 points.

3. For each Bachelor you list that does not get a rose, you lose 2 points.

4. New players are welcome to join at any time.

5. Picks must be made by 9:00pm EST on the day the show is airing. Any entries made after the show has begun will not be accepted.

6. IF YOU DON'T MAKE A NEW WEEKLY PICK, IT WILL STAY THE SAME AS THE PRIOR WEEK.

7. Each week there will be bonus questions, where you can gain extra points.

8. Always obey the forum guidelines!

9. If you have any questions or problems please send me an e-mail or PM.

10. This is not a discussion thread.

As always, the show will start out with 25 Bachelors, whom Jen will narrow down to 15 on the premiere episode. Remember, you can choose as little as 1 man to as many as 15 men that you think will be sticking around.

Bonus Questions

1. Will any of the Bachelors bring a gift for Jen? (1 point)

2. How many times will Andrew Firestone be mentioned? (This can be by anyone: Chris, Jen, or any of the Bachelors)(1 point)

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah (who are both truly fabulous)
Good luck, have FUN!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WooHoo!!!! KScott 01-05-05 1
   RE: WooHoo!!!! SilverStar 01-05-05 2
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... Flowerpower 01-07-05 3
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... DebCapsFan 01-08-05 4
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... Flowerpower 01-09-05 5
   RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... SilverStar 01-09-05 6
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... tribephyl 01-10-05 7
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... annieville 01-10-05 8
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... buckeyegirl 01-10-05 9
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... winechick 01-10-05 10
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... Rockytop Chick 01-10-05 11
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... mizbitt 01-11-05 12
   RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... mizbitt 01-24-05 15
       Mizbitt- SilverStar 01-24-05 16
 RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... txmomma26 01-11-05 13
   RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee ... SilverStar 01-11-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WooHoo!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-05 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

All right I am going to kick some booty this go round!!! (Yeah right, I suck) anyway I will pick my men after I have a chance to study them, as far as the

Ok, here are the men I think will be staying...
Andy, Eric T., Jerry, Matt M., Ryan Sh.

Bonus Questions....

1) Yes
2) Is this 1 point for each time mentioned that we get right or just one point if we pick the exact number? Answer 2

Will be back later.....

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

01-05-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WooHoo!!!!"
It's one point if you guess the exact number. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

I sucked the first few times I played too, but last time I came in 2nd. Maybe it's your turn!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
Okay, I'm game! I'd love to play. I usually end up watching this show anyway so I might as well have some fun with it!
I'll get back to you with my picks for the first show...

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-08-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
Fabrice, Jerry, John Paul,Keith, Matt M., Mark, Stu and I have to pick Wendell since I actually work with a Wendell.

Bonus
1) Yes
2) 5 times.

It's a Slice.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-05 AT 07:24 PM (EST)

Bachelors to receive roses:Andy, AW, Collin, Eric T., Fabrice, Jason, Jerry, John Paul, Josh, Keith, Mark, Michael, Ryan Sm., Stu, and Wendell.

Bonus Questions:

2 Bachelors will bring Jen a gift.
Andrew will be mentioned 4 times.

Thanks, I fogot how many they pick with the first episode!

01-09-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
FP-

You have picked 17 Bachelors. As far as we know only 15 will be getting roses. I would hate for you to lose 4 points unnecessarily, so I suggest you edit and remove 2 bachelors.

Unless you know something I don't... hmmmm...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-05, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
Roses:
Wendell
Stu
Michael
Matt L.
Josh
Andy
Ben
Andrew
Jerry
Jason
Eric T.
David
Collin
Chris M.

Bonus 1: Yes
Bonus 2: 0

My first time in the Anti-Boot: Bachelorette Edition.
I'm sure it will be more fun than the show.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

annieville 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-10-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annieville Click to send private message to annieville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-05 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-10-05 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Thanks to SilverStar for hosting the game again this season!!!

Keeping: Andrew, Collin, Eric T, Fabrice, Jerry, John Paul, Keith, Matt M, Ryan Sh, Wendell.

Question 1: yes!
Question 2: 4 times

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"

Safe:
Andy LeRoy
Chris M.
Collin
A.W.
Josh Cox
Matt M.
Ryan Sh
Stu

Bonus Questions:

1. Yes
2. 7

winechick 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-10-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail winechick Click to send private message to winechick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
This should be fun!
To stay:
Jerry,Mark(I have a feeling about him..),Eric T, David,Josh Cox,Keith.
Yes
Thanks!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-10-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
I think I'll play this time

Andy, Collin, Jerry, Kevin, Mark, Ryan Sm, Wendell, and David will receive roses

Yes, at least one Bachelor will bring a gift for Jen

Andrew will be mentioned 8 times

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-11-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-05 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

My picks are:
Wendall,, Jerry, A.W.John Paul, Josh,Ryan sh, Stu, Keith

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-24-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
Where fo I find the site to post my selections for the 3rd show and all shows after that this is the first time I played the game and don't know how to find this.

01-24-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
16. "Mizbitt-"
Every week I will make a new post with the scores for last week and a place to make your entries for the next show. Please see the thread titled "Anti-Bootee Game Week 2 Results/Week 3 Entries". Welcome to the game.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
Oops......I missed the game sign up thread! Am I too late????

01-11-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The Bachelorette 3 Anti-Bootee Game"
It's not too late. I will be posting the scores and the thread for week 2 picks a little later today. People are still welcome to join!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •