The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Going to be On and POPPIN!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

CJane 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CJane Click to send private message to CJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Going to be On and POPPIN!"
Hello Everyone!

If you want to be entertained this summer, vote for my cousin MONICA!!!! She is as real as it gets. Please vote!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN! CJane 06-22-06 1
 RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN! Puffy 06-22-06 2
 RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN! Pretty_Kitty 06-23-06 3
 RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN! SOTellItLikeItIsFan 06-23-06 4
 RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN! Aruba 06-23-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CJane 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CJane Click to send private message to CJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN!"
Courage, Strength...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcqSFr3XRRk

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-22-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN!"
Thanks for sharing the video. I remember this.

İTribephyl Creations, 2006

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-23-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN!"
already done she was the first one I voted for hopes she makes it in the house!

SOTellItLikeItIsFan 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-23-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to send private message to SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN!"
I've been voting for Monica like crazy. I hope she gets in. She's honest and trustworthy but so entertaining and humorous without being evil like Danielle and Omarosa. The world should see a true black woman like Monica instead of the negative stereotypes of black women (Omarosa and Danielle) that reality shows loves to pick.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-23-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's Going to be On and POPPIN!"
I'll be pulling for her. She's from the metropolitan area and she is over 40 (which for some reason BB makes a rarity on their show).
I remember when she was writing commentaries in NY Newdays for BB3. She did a GREAT job...Good Luck!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •