The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Am I the only one who thinks this s..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Current Message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-26-06, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Am I the only one who thinks this s..."
The challenges, the whiney girls, the attitude of Tyra-it's all just so 'lame'-can't think of a better word right now.

I felt so bad for Brooke tonight who was eliminated, on the same night as her HS Graduation! Yes, she should be happy she had that opportunity, but I just felt it was a little trite and uncaring for Tyra to be so 'uppidy' about it!

I mean, geez, the kid was barely 18, and all her dreams had just been smashed to pieces. And that particular girl was NOT one of the everyday whiners-like Jaeda, who just can't get over HER DARNED HAIR!!!

And some of these challenges and photo-shoots-what is up with that? Do top models, or even low-life models REALLY have to do that crap? Maybe, but I really feel like these people are just grasping at straws here, trying to put this show together, because they've run out of valid ideas.

And Fabio? Ok, I do get the point, and at least those shots were good, and made sense. But what 18 y/o wants to 'bootie up' to an almost 50 y/o has been? Yes, yes, I know it's all part of the learning process. There's just a lot of things about this season that are really getting under my skin!

With the exception of Jay and Twiggy, I think this season comes just short of totally sucking!! Just MY humble opinion....

BTW-what is WRONG with Anchal's body, and why doesn't someone tell her/show her what to do about it??????

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Am I the only one who thinks this s...   mistyrose52     10-26-06       
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   LisaPles     10-26-06     1  
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   nazpink     10-26-06     2  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   mistyrose52     10-26-06     3  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Magnolia_Rocker     10-26-06     5  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   tvgeek401     10-26-06     10  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   dbwar4     10-26-06     11  
         RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   nazpink     10-27-06     13  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   SilverStar     10-27-06     23  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Kelly_Smith     11-08-06     26  
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Savahnna     10-26-06     4  
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   deweydrop     10-26-06     6  
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   pinksparkleguitar     10-26-06     7  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Savahnna     10-26-06     8  
         RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   pinksparkleguitar     10-27-06     12  
             RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Savahnna     10-27-06     14  
                 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   pinksparkleguitar     10-27-06     16  
                     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Magnolia_Rocker     10-27-06     18  
                         RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Savahnna     10-27-06     20  
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   toddE     10-26-06     9  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   mistyrose52     10-27-06     15  
         RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   JessicaRN     10-27-06     17  
             RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   deweydrop     10-27-06     19  
                 RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   nazpink     10-27-06     21  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   tamarama     10-27-06     22  
   I concur   Das Mole     10-27-06     24  
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Kelly_Smith     11-08-06     25  
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Kelly_Smith     11-08-06     27  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   mistyrose52     11-08-06     28  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   eire_heart74     11-09-06     31  
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   jutarath     11-09-06     29  
     RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   mistyrose52     11-09-06     30  
         RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   toddE     11-09-06     32  
   RE: Am I the only one who thinks th...   Boettcha3     12-12-06     33  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •