The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KUCHA CAN STILL WiN , HERE'S HOW:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ozwatcher 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ozwatcher Click to send private message to Ozwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"KUCHA CAN STILL WiN , HERE'S HOW:"
The obvious scenario is the Pagonging of Kucha, unless the last Kuchan wins immunity. Colby is the key to the whole game at this point and has the most control, although when down to the final three, he must win immunity to survive.

But Liz could also be in control if she is smart, and she seems desperate to win at all costs. It is inevitable that Nick will get the boot next, The Ogakar breakup will not happen in this episode, Jerri will not get voted out this episode because it would create a 3-3-1 split, with lost Amber very likely to side with Kucha, Nick is the strongest Kuchan left, so he's out.

Now that leaves three alliances:
Colby/Keith/Tina
Jerri/Amber
Liz/Rodger

Liz knowing that she will be out next, since Rodger is catching fish and Tina and Keith obviously likes him, should then try to make her move. She tells Jerri that Colby is playing her, by this time she has had six more days to observe the Ogakar split, and Colby may have slipped and shown dislike for Jerri. She convinces Jerri that Colby is in control and would probably win a final two vote, and Jerri, Amber, Liz and Roger vote Colby(the strongest) out along. Hence the black widow, Jerri turns on Colby.

Liz , while only using Jerri can now turn back to Keith and Tina, and Jerri gets the ousting that everyone is waiting for.
Amber goes next.

Final Four: Liz, Rodger, Keith,Tina

From here Keith will go, because he will likely have the most votes and picked up two more from Jerri and Amber when Jerri gets the boot. Liz may have three, but Keith will lose the tiebreaker.

The final three Rodger, Liz, and Tina

The rest depends on immunity and who the last immunity winner feels they have the best chance against, but remember Liz will not vote off Rodger and vice versa.
Could we see a Rodger/Liz final two. Maybe , maybe not but the final three sounds good to me

Of Course this depends on immunity and Liz's awareness of her ability to manipulate. This would make for great TV drama, but the obvious is a Ogakar final 5

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •