The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who to pick?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-21-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who to pick?"
Ok. I've only been watching BB for two seasons.

From those seasons, I'd like to see:

Nakomis, James, Diane (I know - but she played a good game, doing all the dirty work for Drew; plus, she's seen the error of her ways), Howie, Kaysar, and Janelle. That's six.

So whom from previous seasons should I throw my vote to and WHY?

Warning - whoever votes for Ivette does so at his/her own risk. I will not be responsible for any retaliation I mete out to those who vote for her.

P.S. The above threat includes Jase voters. Hmph.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who to pick? Lasann 06-21-06 1
 RE: Who to pick? Tough Cookie 06-21-06 2
 RE: Who to pick? nailbone 06-22-06 3
 RE: Who to pick? JoshInSGV 06-22-06 4
   RE: Who to pick? RonReports 06-22-06 28
   RE: Who to pick? maryellennaco 06-22-06 38
 RE: Who to pick? foreverxonlygrows 06-22-06 5
   RE: Who to pick? CheerBoarder28 06-30-06 74
 RE: Who to pick? silentJ 06-22-06 6
   RE: Who to pick? newsomewayne 06-22-06 16
 RE: Who to pick? AndreaA 06-22-06 7
 RE: Who to pick? SILLYWILLY69 06-22-06 8
   RE: Who to pick? Reality432423 06-22-06 10
 RE: Who to pick? Jims02 06-22-06 9
 RE: Who to pick? FlamingCactusIT 06-22-06 11
 RE: Who to pick? Elaine0 06-22-06 12
   RE: Who to pick? fedcamper 06-22-06 13
       RE: Who to pick? cherokee44 06-27-06 73
   RE: Who to pick? DearAbby 06-22-06 15
 RE: Who to pick? Estee 06-22-06 14
   RE: Who to pick? kathliam 06-22-06 17
       RE: Who to pick? Elaine0 06-23-06 39
 RE: Who to pick? soldiersmom 06-22-06 18
 RE: Who to pick? Das Mole 06-22-06 19
   Oh yes, and... Das Mole 06-22-06 20
       RE: Oh yes, and... Wacko Jacko 06-22-06 21
       RE: Oh yes, and... Backster 06-22-06 22
           RE: Oh yes, and... nailbone 06-22-06 24
               RE: Oh yes, and... Backster 06-22-06 25
   RE: Who to pick? LittleFox 06-22-06 31
 DO NOT! ARnutz 06-22-06 23
 Regarding Ivette Jims02 06-22-06 26
   RE: Regarding Ivette nailbone 06-22-06 29
       RE: Regarding Ivette soldiersmom 06-22-06 34
   RE: Regarding Ivette Estee 06-22-06 33
   RE: Regarding Ivette JoshInSGV 06-23-06 47
 RE: Who to pick? CJane 06-22-06 27
   Popcorn? Canada Girl 06-22-06 30
 My votes: Estee 06-22-06 32
   Nakomis Mr Canuck 06-22-06 35
       RE: Nakomis Estee 06-22-06 36
       RE: Nakomis Lasann 06-25-06 61
 RE: Who to pick? Rothschild 06-22-06 37
 RE: Who to pick? Rasta 06-23-06 40
 RE: Who to pick? Bebo 06-23-06 41
   RE: Who to pick? HistoryDetective 06-23-06 44
       RE: Who to pick? Estee 06-24-06 55
       RE: Who to pick? Lasann 06-25-06 62
 RE: Who to pick? lillfawn 06-23-06 42
   RE: Who to pick? LittleFox 06-23-06 43
       RE: Who to pick? Sidecar 06-23-06 48
 RE: Who to pick? Aruba 06-23-06 45
   RE: Who to pick? nailbone 06-23-06 46
       RE: Who to pick? Aruba 06-24-06 53
 RE: Who to pick? LadyT 06-23-06 49
   RE: Who to pick? FlamingCactusIT 06-23-06 50
   RE: Who to pick? kaysarfan1 06-24-06 51
       RE: Who to pick? soldiersmom 06-24-06 52
       RE: Who to pick? drich61 06-24-06 54
           RE: Who to pick? HistoryDetective 06-24-06 56
               RE: Who to pick? LadyT 06-24-06 57
                   RE: Who to pick? Tough Cookie 06-24-06 58
                       RE: Who to pick? LadyT 06-24-06 59
                           RE: Who to pick? kathliam 06-25-06 60
 RE: Who to pick? LadyT 06-25-06 63
   RE: Who to pick? Aruba 06-26-06 64
       RE: Who to pick? Bebo 06-26-06 66
 RE: Who to pick? Colonel Zoidberg 06-26-06 65
   RE: Who to pick? chipsyd 06-26-06 67
       RE: Who to pick? JoshInSGV 06-26-06 68
           RE: Who to pick? tamarama 06-27-06 69
               RE: Who to pick? Colonel Zoidberg 06-27-06 71
 RE: Who to pick? steelmagnolya 06-27-06 70
   RE: Who to pick? LittleFox 06-30-06 75
 The new season done right! Undertow12345 06-27-06 72
   RE: The new season done right! LittleFox 07-05-06 76

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-21-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who to pick?"
My for sure!!! list

Janelle
Kaysar
Nakomis
Diane
Chicken Goerge
Evil Will
Marcellas

My would like to see

Dana
Allyson
Danielle
Monica

My please nooooooo
Ivette - my ears
James - yeah, whatever
Howie - I'm so over immature Howie
Jase - just icky
Michael = unless as the first bootee!

The rest, I don't care one way or another!!

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-21-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who to pick?"
The first season I saw was season four I believe, with Allison. So based on that, plus impressions of others that I've read bits on my list would go something like...

Allison- for the bitchiness factor
Kaysar- Because I want to eat him up
Evil Will- I kinda do like his hiar :$ And he seems so diabolical I love it!
Howie- Because he's like a little kid plus I'd love to see who he'd pic a his next Busto.
Janelle- Simply because of how awesome she was against the friend ship alliance (wonderful to see that they are no longer friends)

And... as someone outside of BB6 I'll say
Diane- I agree okaychatt I'm thinking she won't be thwarted by a pretty face again, its harsh and most of us have been there.

I was worried that Holly might be an option and I think I might have cried like a baby if I had to endure another season of that voice!

What do you think the criteria for the other six will be?

Siggie Courtesy of the ever clever Bob!
A true, TO blue, Hockey slut.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-22-06, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who to pick?"
I will for sure vote often for:

Janelle
Diane
Erika
Lisa
Dr. Will
Kaysar
Howie

4 hot gals and 3 fun guys

Never in a zillion years:

Alison
Ivette
Cowboy
Dana

If any of those four (Cowboy is the least objectionable, Ivette the most) get in, it will be pure torture for everyone involved, including me.

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-22-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who to pick?"
These are the people who I'm voting for:

1. Janelle
2. Kaysar
3. Marcellas
4. Howie
5. Nakomis

I've only watched the last two seasons, so I can't really form an opinion about anyone besides Marcellas, who I've seen on House Calls.

I wouldn't object to the following people:

1. Diane - Hopefully she's learned her lesson from BB5 and this time she won't get some stupid boy dupe her the way that Drew did.
2. Danielle - I didn't see her season but she looks like an intriguing player.
3. Ivette - I know she's loud and obnoxious! But, I really think she learned the errors of her ways after "seeing the tapes" from last season.

These are the people that I hope never to see on my screen ever again:

1. Cowboy - I can't stand him. He's a tool. He had his 15 minutes of fame already and they were ill-spent. Get him off!
2. Jase - He's so obnoxius! But, I have a feeling that the producers will put him in there to stir the pot.
3. Will - The obvious reason is that he already won. Second chances should be given to the losers, not the winners. Plus, I don't find him as charming as most people.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Who to pick?"
>These are the people that I
>hope never to see on
>my screen ever again:
>
>3. Will - The obvious reason
>is that he already won.
>Second chances should be given
>to the losers, not the
>winners. Plus, I don't find
>him as charming as most
>people.

I do find Will charming and I would like to see him, but not on this season of Big Brother, for the same reason that you gave.

I voted for his buddy, Mike Boogie.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-22-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Who to pick?"
With you, there! Although I loved evil WILL the first time around. He seems REALLY OBNOXIOUS five years later!!! Ugh! THAT, and the fact that he's already WON once, makes him a non-starter in my book.
The other really obnoxious ones are (IMHO):
ALLIHO: when CBS had a message board a long, long time ago, that was the moniker we came up with for her...
PLUS the beyotch has already been on BB AND Amazing Race. She just needs to get beyond the whole TV fame thing.... EERRPPP!!!
HOWIE: Ugh! He was and is, a total freak-zone. He needs serious therapy and apparently still hasn't gotten the picture!!

foreverxonlygrows 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foreverxonlygrows Click to send private message to foreverxonlygrows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who to pick?"
i've seen most of the BB seasons, but im actally voting for all people from the past two seasons.

- James (yeah, everyone hates him, but he is a good player, and that's something we need.)
- Janie (Janelle is an amazing player.)
- Howie (it made my day when he made Busto cry. i absolutely hated the nerd herd.)
- Diane (again, another good player. will most likely clash with janie and james though.)
- Kaysar (what upp kaysarrrrrrrr. haha i had to. he was a great player and didnt get to play long enough last time because jennifer was a #####.)

and you're all going to kill me on this one....but

- Jase. (i loved watching Jase and im hoping he can come back. haha)

Definitely no Ivette. cant stand her.

CheerBoarder28 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CheerBoarder28 Click to send private message to CheerBoarder28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Who to pick?"
haha i'm glad to see you voted for the same people i did

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-22-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who to pick?"
Can you only vote for 1 person per day? I went to CBS, clicked on George, I didn't seem to be able to vote for anyone else.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who to pick?"
Just refresh the page and you should be able to vote again.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

AndreaA 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AndreaA Click to send private message to AndreaA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who to pick?"
The 12 I'd like to see:
1. Kaysar
2. Howie
3. Janelle
4. James
5. Boogie (b/c I never watched Season 2)
6. Will (see above)
7. Allison
8. Diane
9. Lisa (Never saw her season)
10. Dana
11. Marcellis (never saw his season)
12. Michael

Who I do NOT want to see:
1. Ivette

SILLYWILLY69 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SILLYWILLY69 Click to send private message to SILLYWILLY69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who to pick?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-06 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

I've saw every BB out of all allstars Allison has my vote.she's not affraid to let the ##### in her come out .she will be the one to walk away with 500,000 .one of my other fav's is Janelle .if Allison,Janelle,Will,James&Howey become an alliance they will have all the power in the house & one of those five will win hands down! but as long as Ivette and chicken George aren't living in the bb house it'll be a kick ##### season

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who to pick?"
I"m going to vote for (In order of my favorite top to bottom)

Kasyer
Will
Janelle
Danielle
Alison
James

Others close to get my vote are:
Bunky,Howie,George, Jase (sort of for Jase)
Monica (almost made my top 3 girls) and Nakomis

People I would hate to see back (in order)
Ivette
Diane
Cowboy
Lisa

I hated Ivette most, Diane did play well I'd admit, but too much of a bi*tch for me. Cowboy had no balls, really wimpy. I didn't want Drew to win, but Cowboy made him a better pick by his actions. Lisa is ok, but I've never liked her.

Allison, probably the only fan of her, but I really loved her Diary room confessions and her competitive spirit.

Marcelles,Dana, others I didn't mention. I'm indifferent to them. I don't mind if they come in or not.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who to pick?"
12 people, huh? Here's who I'd pick, in no particular order.

1. Danielle (BB3)
2. Howie (BB6)
3. Janelle (BB6)
4. Marcellas (BB3)
5. Nakomis (BB5)
6. Will (BB2)
7. Diane (BB5)
8. James (BB6)
9. Erika (BB4)
10. Monica (BB2)
11. Ivette (BB6)
12. Dana (BB4)

I thought about putting Kaysar in there, but having the whole Jedi group would be a bit much. I mostly put in James to see him conspire with Dr. Will.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-22-06, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who to pick?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-06 AT 01:56 AM (EST)

Come on! It's all about Chicken George! The guy's a riot! He's real, and besides it always helps to have an adult in the house.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-22-06, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who to pick?"
My definate picks are Janelle, Kaysar and Will. Need I explain why?

My definate non-picks are Michael, Alison, Boogie and Jase. I had hoped to never see those four again. Michael is stil a dumbazz, Alison is a good player, but so annoying and the other two are so full of themselves with nothing to back it up.

Other than that
I liked James last year and wouldn't mind seeing him again. I liked Howie, but quickly tired of all the booby comments. Marcellus and Bunky were fun to watch. Danielle was a good player. Besides the one outburst they showed and that her nephew, I think it was, was killed on 9/11 while she was in the house, I don't remember what Monica did besides sit outside and smoke.

Erika did nothing for me. I liked Lisa, but she didn't do all that much. Diane and Dana did their best to stir up trouble. I think George would be out of league on this show. I have mixed feelings for Nakomis.

And then there is Ivette. I never thought I'd say this after all the crap I talked last year and I'll probably regret it, but I don't think I'd mind having Ivette back. Ivette was one of my early hates last year after Crappy, but him and Maggot are the two I never want to see again. Like some others I started feeling sorry for Ivette and her outbursts were fun to watch at times. I wonder how she would be towards Jannelle and Kaysar if she came back. It seemed her and Janelle made up at the end when Ivette realized Maggot was playing her. Would Ivette side with those two and do their dirty work for them? It's possible.

Mostly I want to see the people, good or bad, who will play the game and not just coast through.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who to pick?"
My first 11 picks are Kaysar. The 12th is Nakomis, based on the fact that she engineered the original "Backdoor" strategy. She's a genius.

cherokee44 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-27-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cherokee44 Click to send private message to cherokee44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Who to pick?"
i agree 100%. nakomis doesn't get enough credit for pulling the back-door. she proved that she really had the ##### to do something that the rest were either too stupid or too scared to pull off. that's one reason why i'm voting for her the most.

the other reason is that kaysar, howie, and janelle are a sure-in for all-stars. i've been watching reality tv religiously for several years now and the support these guys had last year was unbelievable. of course i was one of their fans. there's no doubt in my mind that they'll all be back (unless cbs doesn't want them there....). james and ivette also have a good chance of being in because they're fresh in everybodys' minds.

but please, please, please america....don't vote in allison. her and jun in the final two were TORTURE!! i'd rather see magot in the big brother house again. well, maybe not that far. but close.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-22-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who to pick?"
Elaine, you took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't agree more with what you said about each and every HG.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who to pick?"
Warning - whoever votes for Ivette does so at his/her own risk. I will not be responsible for any retaliation I mete out to those who vote for her.

You don't have the power to exclude me. Nyah-nyah!

(No, really. You don't. The vote is a sham. Whee!)

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who to pick?"
Actually, I would like to see how Ivette plays the game on her own without Cappy or Maggot. Yes, her voice can be irritating when one is subjected to it for long periods of time. But she showed flashes of good gameplay last year.

And I hated her last year. (Not with the white-hot intensity I felt toward Maggot, but....)

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-23-06, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Who to pick?"
And I hated her last year. (Not with the white-hot intensity I felt toward Maggot, but....)

I know you mean. Maggot's hate started slowly, but grew fast after Crappy was gone. She acted so superior and never felt she was wrong. Since she was there so long, my hate for Crappy was overshadowed by my hate for her. Jennifer came close. Ivette and April were also easy to hate, but they were entertaining to watch. Maggot and Jennifer were not.

Ivette seemed so desperate to be part of a group and her adoration of Crappy was disturbing. But it was also kind of sad. I think she learned a hard lesson during the show. But I had forgotten all the nasty, racist things she said about Kaysar at the beginning. Did she get caught up in wanting to be part of the nerd herd or is she really a nasty witch? If James gets in the house with her, he may be able to control her. I think he did care for her and all the time he spent with her wasn't just to manipulate her.

It would be interesting to see how Ivette acts when her Cuban temper is directed against someone the majority of the viewers hate like Alison.

soldiersmom 126 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who to pick?"
I probably the only one who thinks this - but this is all-stars not a second chance for the jedi group. I like them all but have 4-5 players from last season is a bit much if the total in the house is 12. I think if they all get it - the show will be boring as hell and everyone will be bitching later. I think the group had their shot and lost - so lets get a real mix of people in the house.

I would like to see Janelle or Kaysar but not both.
I'm sick to death of Howie
I would also like to see James or Ivette but not both.

As far as the other seasons - could you imagine the sparks if we had

Dana/Diane/Alison/Ivette/Monica in the house - wow so i would say a maximum of 2-3 of those women would be enough for great entertainment.

Also Marcellas is in the house for sure and I honestly think they will put in at least 1 person from each season so Chicken George is another automatic for me. To me that means Bunky only gets in if he is voted in. To me those are the three "likeable teddy bear type guys".

I'd love to see Will and James both in the house.

Nakomis deserves to be there - I think she totally changed the way this game is played - she is to BB what Richard Hatch was to Survivor.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-22-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who to pick?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-06 AT 09:06 AM (EST)

I liked Ivette. Not as much as anybody from the Sov 6 but at least she was better than Maggie ¬¬

Anyway, the six I'd like to see are probably the following:

- Dana - She's one of my top 10 favorites of all-time.
- Janelle - The obvious choice.
- Monya - It is going to be awwwwwwwn!! She was the best.
- Ivette - Close. Not one of the top 3 but I wouldn't mind if she came back.

- Howie - Again...the obvious choice.
- Kaysar - He got jipped. Twice.
- Marcellas - It would've been great if Amy said yes too, but no. She had to get engaged.
- Will - He comes pretty close too, but the big thing is that he won already and I think he'd be one of the first evicted as a result...so what's the point.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Oh yes, and..."
I forgot to add, PLEASE do not vote for anybody that has quotes in their name. Aka Chicken George, Cowboy, or Mike Boogie. I can't stand any of those three.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Oh yes, and..."
Here is who I voted for:

JASE
COWBOY
Diane
Danielle
Chicken George
Nakomis
Erika

Come on people. Jase was freaking great. he was funny. Just that clip of him walking around the house with that cardbaord sign campaigning for alliances is great. He had many more FUNNY moments.

And Cowboy, why do people hate Cowboy. He is just a lovable southern boy to me. He was harmless. I thought he was a real nice guy that was unique and had funny moments. He went thru some really tough moments in his season and I admire him for that.

Never saw Chicken George before yesterday, but he looked like a great character.....I prefer characters.

Backster 14 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Backster Click to send private message to Backster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Oh yes, and..."
I've watched Big Brother all six prior seasons and unfortunately, most of the ones that I really liked didn't make it - for example having Diane instead of Drew

That's what happens when you pick your favourites based on who looks good not wearing much for a summer, I guess.

I really did like Janelle, Howie and Kayser so put them in there - despite also thinking the show is weighted far too heavily towards the recent seasons - apparently humility is NOT a factor in who wants another summer of DAWdom though

I hold out a sick hope that those not wanting to return decided that because they've actually moved on with their lives.

Oh, and I dropped a vote for Marcellas, cuz he does have a great wit, and evil Dr. Will because he looks good with his shirt off.

06-22-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Oh yes, and..."
I've watched Big Brother all six prior seasons and unfortunately, most of the ones that I really liked didn't make it - for example having Diane instead of Drew

Several of them just said "no".

That's what happens when you pick your favourites based on who looks good not wearing much for a summer, I guess.

You say that like it's a bad thing!!

They're pretty much all idiots, so why not go for the idiots that are at least pleasing to look at?

Sig by Slice

Backster 14 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Backster Click to send private message to Backster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Oh yes, and..."
Yes, I still maintain that Big Brother is the most distilled "reality" television show - it's just pure personality and real, unwashed, undressed up humanity, with all its warts. No fighting hunger or the elements or exhaustion, just fighting to get along in the world despite having next to no social skills! Now that's good TV!

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Who to pick?"
I voted for Janelle - she SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO should have won last season!

But I think I'll vote for James too........I really want to see him get a fair chance, back dooring someone is just wrong!

Though I won't vote for her, I think Allison would be interesting to watch on this one too.....

<>

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "DO NOT!"
...vote for Alison, Miss Chatt, or I will never speak to you again!

I'm so with you on Ivette.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Regarding Ivette"
It's interesting that a bunch of us are now picking Ivette, even though she was so hated last year. I didn't really like her that much throughout most of the game, but now I want to see her play again.

Looking back on it, she was one of the most interesting people in the house. She hung around the Friendship Alliance during the whole game, but her exit interviews were extremely interesting. After reflecting on how people like Maggie played her, and seeing that America didn't like the Friendship, Ivette's turned her back on the group. It's almost as if she feels like she'd hung out with the wrong crowd, now.

I want to see her in the house, just simply to resolve that regret. And, of course, to see what would happen between her and Janelle or Howie.

06-22-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Regarding Ivette"
Not me!! Hearing Ivette on the Vote show last night was too much. I couldn't stand her for the full season!!!

Sig by Slice

06-22-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Regarding Ivette"
I dont think it is a widely known fact - but Janelle/Ivette are quite close now. I would love to see them both in the game and play up their hatred for each other - only to use the information to their advantage.

06-22-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Regarding Ivette"
I found Ivette's vote-beg quote on the CBS site interesting (and pasted all contestant quotes into Bashers). She said:

'Hey viewers, once again you’ve got the power to vote for your favorite. I’ve been out of the house and have seen the dislikes of the “Nerd Herd.” I too have Xed them out and want the chance to play the game the way you would have liked to see me. I’m no longer drinking the juice, warped by Maggie, caring about April or Jenn. I’m Ivette, still fiery and passionate, just without all the garbage. I’ve thrown it out and want the chance to play it right! Let’s rewind and bring me back in for all the action and game-play of the house. It’s ALL-STAR time, and that’s what I want to give you: an ALL-STAR summer! The power is up for grabs. Vote me in!'

Apparently light also breaks over Miami.

06-23-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Regarding Ivette"
Yup... I feel the same way about Ivette. I hated her throughout most of the season for her devotion to Cappy, her unjustified hatred for Janelle, and her obnoxously loud mouth. But, I gotta give her credit for admitting that she was wrong after leaving the BB house. I know hindsight is always 20/20, but at least Ivette realized she made mistakes and showed more accountability than Maggot, who probably continues to believe she's a moral player.

For those reasons alone, I wouldn't mind to see Ivette back in the house. How will she interact with her former housemates? How will her strategy change without Maggot and Cappy's influence? Maybe, I'm among the few that is actually intrigued by the possibilities. =)

CJane 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CJane Click to send private message to CJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Who to pick?"
Vote for MONICA! She said it best, "It's going to be on and POPPIN" and she means it! I dont care who else you vote for, they dont matter! Vote MONICA!!!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Popcorn?"
MMmmm, on and poppin!

06-22-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
32. "My votes:"
George, Ivette, James, Will, Nakomis, Danielle.

Threats make me giggle.

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-22-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Nakomis"
Why vote for her... because she is "cool" (or so she implies on her video on seebs)

Because she brings strategery (look it up... nope it's not a word)

Pleeeeease don't vote for her... She will ruin my summer

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

06-22-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Nakomis"
Because I felt like it.

And I happen to like seagreen.

06-25-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Nakomis"
He he he.

I love seagreen also. Nakomis rocks. I want one woman who isn't a size 00 and only there for her body. Well there is Janelle who is good to look at and intelligent, but the others no so much.

I still look good in a peanut butter bikini - so what?

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Who to pick?"
What's the stories on Boogie and Dana ... didn't see their seasons??? Really interested in seeing horn dog guys who can be played by total bitches. Need something interesting happening during the 3am feeds.

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Who to pick?"
I'll be voting for:

Janelle
Danielle
Alison
Kaysar
Will
James

Will not be voting for:
Boogie
Monica
Dana
Cowboy
Ivette
Jase

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Who to pick?"
I've been voting for...

Janelle
Danielle
Nakomis
James
Will

They're all sharp players, and I'd love to see what they could do this time around. Yeah, I know Will's already won, but I'd like to see how he could steer through the game with folks who know his strategy. I would love for Danielle to come back, since I really felt like she got robbed.

I will NOT be voting for Kaysar, Howie, or Marcellas. They made stupid, stupid mistakes the first time they played, and I don't want to see them bumbling and stumbling through again.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Who to pick?"
I will NOT be voting for Kaysar, Howie, or Marcellas. They made stupid, stupid mistakes the first time they played, and I don't want to see them bumbling and stumbling through again.

Amen. Besides, Kaysar already got his second chance. He squandered it. He may be the prettiest one on the list and I am sure he will make the cut, but I refuse to vote for him.

I'm voting for:
Bunky as TGM just because I want to see him cry and cry and cry.
Diane because even though I could not stande her the first time around I want to see if she allows herself to get played by a pretty face again.
Ivett because I want to see how much venom she will spew about the Fiendshit.
James just because he understood the game better than anybody else his season.
Janelle just for kicks.
Jase because I loathe him so he will make for good TV.
Michael Cowplop for the many reasons I described in the Cowplop thread.
Nakomis in tribute of the five finger plan.
Will just for the eye candy factor.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

06-24-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Who to pick?"
Ivett because I want to see how much venom she will spew about the Fiendshit.

Lots. Lots and lots. Cobra-strength. Bring kits: it might spray.

(You know why Bunky, Marcelles, and me are all on the voting roster? Because they're trying to divide up the vote from the normally monolithic gay community. Evil, I tell you. Evil!)

06-25-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Who to pick?"
Good point on Ivette and the friendship bashing. That would be entertaining. But I just want Janelle more from that season. I'm curious if she is as smart as we think?!?!?!

Nakomis rocks.

I so don't want James. When I look at the list he will be the least entertaining.

Off to read the Cowplop thread.

lillfawn 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lillfawn Click to send private message to lillfawn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Who to pick?"
OHHH you missed the best one, (to me at least) BB2. Dr. Will is one of the best to ever play the game. On the frist night he told everyone his game plan, to lie and cheat. They all thought he was joking. He was up on the block almost every time the other group could get him up, never won HOH (so he never had to nom. anyone, and never had the power of veto. He somehow made the other person look like the person to vote out. The other house guest thought they could always get Will out becuase so many of them hated him. Then when it got close to the end every one left wanted to take Will to the final two becuase they thought he would never win the 500,000. Heee heee heeee

06-23-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Who to pick?"
I'm voting for Janelle and James.

According to JokersUpdates.com the top 3 getting votes are Janelle, Kaysar, and Howie (James is 4th though, yay!)

I don't want any past winners in the house xWill xLisa

<>

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

06-23-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Who to pick?"
>I'm voting for Janelle and James.
>
>
>According to JokersUpdates.com the top 3
>getting votes are Janelle, Kaysar,
>and Howie (James is
>4th though, yay!)
>
>I don't want any past winners
>in the house xWill
>xLisa
>

I think that the vote you see is the people that are voting on jokersupdates, not the official tally, but it is probably a good indicator of how things will go

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Who to pick?"
Get aload of Allison with her "A woman's got to do what a woman's got to do" quote. And as she says this they show clips of her hopping in bed with guys and making seductive actions...

Talk about setting the womens movement back about 50-60 years!

How could any woman with self-esteem or any guy with a maturity level over 16 whose libido is not off the charts possibly vote for her???

06-23-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Who to pick?"
any guy with a maturity level over 16 whose libido is not off the charts

There aren't any of those. We usually stop at 12.

Sig by Slice

06-24-06, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Who to pick?"
What stops at 12; our maturity level...or our libido???
HA-HA-HA!!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Who to pick?"
I am very disappointed in the choices we have. I think they went with who would create more drama over who are the best players. It should be a nice mix, but there is too much drama. I look at people like Dana and Boogie and Bunky, why are they All stars? What moves did they do that made them stand out to become an all star? Look at Nakomis andher move to get Jase out. Brilliant. Why is Jase and Cowboy on the list? Jase is useless and Cowboy rode Drew's coattails. Far too many people from that season are on the list.

I wish Jack was there. I never liked Hardy, but he was good and he should be there. I understand that he may nothave wanted to do the show, but come on, better players than Dana, Boogie and Bunky had to be available.

I actually think that the best male players we have are Will and James. I know I am in the minority here, but I believe that Kaysar played a very poor game and does not deserve a third chance to win the money. I am onnly voting for Will, James, Monica, Erika and Danielle. Janelle will get in regardless so why bother.

My dream Final Two, James and Will

TishyTime

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Who to pick?"
Chicken, It's what's for dinner.

kaysarfan1 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-06, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kaysarfan1 Click to send private message to kaysarfan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Who to pick?"
I agree that Kaysar should've never made a deal when he got back in the house but I still want him to get one more shot. He knows not to make that mistake again.

06-24-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Who to pick?"
If Kaysar/Janelle/James/Howie have any shot at all - not all 4 should be in the house - if they are all 4 in the house - the other guest will go after them right away imo. Its not really an all-star if 1/3 of the cast or more is from last season.

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Who to pick?"
I agree that Kaysar should've never made a deal when he got back in the house. He knows not to make that mistake again.

That was not his mistake!!!! You do NOT go after people voting on your side (James and Sara) when you know the other side hates him also. You use him to shelter one of your own players when the other side has HOH. He came back into the game and would not get, getting rid of James off his mind. He got exactly what he deserved!!! His strategy put his side down in numbers and they never recovered.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Who to pick?"
I agree that Kaysar should've never made a deal when he got back in the house. He knows not to make that mistake again.

Ummm, Kaysar made a huge mistake when he trusted JBlo, let her have HOH in return for a promise not to nominate him. What was the first thing she did? Nominate Kaysar.

Trusting her was most certainly Kaysar's mistake. Yeah, he's a nice guy and pretty goodlooking, but he's not the mastermind of strategy that so many people think that he is.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

06-24-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Who to pick?"
Exactly. So why should he deserve a third chance? Let someone else have it that deserves it, that is a better player. Jennifer proved she was a better player, as horrid a person that she is, by getting him to trust her.

He was outplayed. He is not a good player. THe only reason I would want to see him on there is too see him and Dr WIll fight. I hope he is like the first one voted out

TishyTime

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Who to pick?"
I know he didn't play well and James did seem to have the best strategy during that season but I just kinda like to look at kaysar and since certain girls will end up being eye candy I'd like to have one male to oggle during the summer

Siggie Courtesy of the ever clever Bob!
A true, TO blue, Hockey slut.

06-24-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Who to pick?"
Thats what Dr Will is for

TishyTime

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Who to pick?"
You can have Will, Tishy. Me, I just want the opportunity to spend a little quality time drooling over dreamily watching Kaysar.

(Especially if he and Janie resume their late-night flirting-over-chess nights. *sigh*)

06-25-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Who to pick?"
Vote for Will
Don't vote for Mike Boogie. I went to JR High with him and guess what? He was a tool

BigBrotherFanFiction
What will James do as HOH?
Who is Janelle secretly romancing?
It's double elimination week, how strong will the alliance of Marcelleus, Amy, Will, Nakomis and Jack be?
Chiara and Nathan???

06-26-06, 04:58 AM (EST)
64. "RE: Who to pick?"
Don't worry, LadyT...your loverboy is probably a shoo-in. But don't get too excited because I don't see the other HGs who lost in their seasons to allow Will to advance far as a former winner. It'll resemble Survivor All-Stars where former winners got the early boot and the F4 were a bunch of 7th or 8th place finishers who failed the first time.

PS: I may be a little out of the loop here; but what's a "tool"?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Who to pick?"
Maybe you're right. Or maybe it'll be like Survivor All-Stars, where everyone knew Rob Mariano's strategy and he still managed to make it to the end.

Or maybe some folks will be willing to ally with him because they want to take him to the final 2. After all, they can always plead the "He's already won once, let MEEEEEEE have the money" argument to the jury.

Will had a target on his back the whole time he was there the first time and still managed to stay around, so I wouldn't count on him being the first out the door. He may be an obvious target, but he was before too. And if a lot of people from one season make it into the game (particularly if they have previous alliances, like Howie/Janelle/Kaysar), I can see the others focusing on fracturing that group first before targeting Will.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Who to pick?"
Gee whiz...let's see who's available. I suppose I have to start at the top.

Alison - No. No. God no. And to think I rooted for her in the beginning. Anyone who violates one of the Ten Commandments of Reality TV must not be invited back. (I don't know what all of them are, but I do know that "Thou shalt leave other contestants' loved ones out of it" is one of them.)

Bunky - Funny guy, sure, but I can take him or leave him. And he SHAVED? Come on. What else did he do, start dating women?

Dana - OK, OK, between Alison and Dana, I'll take Dana, but between Alison, Dana, and being nibbled to death by gophers, I'll take the gophers.

Danielle - Evil Danielle must come back. Now that the jury is sequestered, she might have a chance. As it was, Stalin could have beated her in the final vote.

Diane - Didn't watch BB5. Could take her or leave her.

Erika - Yawn. I'll pass, thanks. I can't even remember what she did that was good.

George - Didn't watch BB1. I am sure he was funny as hell, but I couldn't tell. He's either going to be funny or obnoxious, and probably both. Take him or leave him.

Howie - A must. He wasn't the best person in the house, but he was a hell of a character. If he's out, it's for the same reason Alison is, but at least he apologized. I doubt Alison ever did.

Ivette - Also a must. Not afraid to speak her mind. I don't know...for some reason, I along with a lot of people seem to respect that out of women on reality shows than out of men. People like Ivette and Survivor's Twila aren't for everyone, but I would love to see her back. And she's right: The Nerd Herd sucks.

James - He got shafted last time. Backdooring is just plain wrong. He carved out his niche; he made everyone afraid of him. Bring him back.

Janelle - I know everyone loved her, but all I could remember about her was that she was a mean drunk. Take her or leave her.

Jase - Didn't watch his season. Don't care one way or another.

Kaysar - Must be back. I think he will learn from his $500,000 mistake last time.

Lisa - I don't care if she won; I don't remember her doing anything all season. She sat back and let people destroy each other. Great strategy? Sure. But I can tell you that I remember most of the people from her season. Danielle was the evil puppetmaster, Jason was the virgin, Amy was the cheese-loving drunk, Marcellas was the gay guy who didn't use the veto, Roddy was the atheist genius who was "evil", Gerry was the guy who didn't wash his hands, Chiara was the whore, Josh was the obnoxious Jew, Eric was the sleep-talking firefighter, Tonya was the coke-addicted plastic bimbo who should probably be in jail, and Lori was the spazz whose short temper cost her. Lisa, as far as I can tell, was interchangeable with a random person off the street, memorable only for having won the game.

Marcellas - I would love to see him back, but I remember this Ten Commandments violation: "Thou shalt save thyself first."

Michael - Cowboy? A real cowboy? Whatever. I don't think I missed much from not watching his season.

Mike - Boogie? The only thing he did was propose to Krista at the finale, and the two of them never got married. Sheesh. Get off my TV.

Monica - I didn't remember her outspokenness. I remember her loss of someone on 9/11. I think it was a cousin of hers or something, but I can't recall. Bring her back; what the hell.

Nakomis - What the hell is a Nakomis? And what's with the partially blue hair? Take her or leave her.

Will - He dares me not to vote for him. Put simply, though, Will is Big Brother's answer to Richard Hatch. That means two things - he's a must to have back, and he's going to be out of the game very quickly. Richard Hatch was out of the game the first time he was at a Tribal Council on All-Stars, and Will will be one of the first three boots. Mark my words.

chipsyd 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chipsyd Click to send private message to chipsyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Who to pick?"
Thank you for pointing out something that has been bothering me since the candidates were revealed. "Thou shalt leave other contestants' loved ones out of it"

I keep thinking about how truly mean Howie and Janelle were last year. Although I really didn't like April, I thought Howie really hit below the belt. And Janelle calling everyone a ##### all the time just got old and immature. Like you said, she was a mean drunk. While I think both of them were interesting players, I hate to see that sort of behavior rewarded. They were just flat out mean and I'd only like to see them in the house if others can be even meaner to them (if that's possible)

I don't think I could stand seeing Allison on another one of my shows. I agree with you on that one.

I agree we must have Ivette back, but I think we may be in the minority on that one.

I wish Amy was coming back. She was fun.

Kayser got screwed last time. He deserves it.

Nakomis was cool. Only reason not to have her in the house is having to put a really nice person in with a bunk of coniving backstabbers. Same with Marcellas and Bunky. I'd hate to see nice people get in there and get picked on.

Definitely need Dr. Will and Mike Boogie. They were fun. It'd be nice to see them compete after 5 years.

Definitely need to see Danielle back. She could have a better chance this time. Having her back after that would be fair...

06-26-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Who to pick?"
Janelle's behavior last year may have been perceived as mean, but it pales in comparison to what the Friendshit was saying about the Sovereigns on a 24/7 basis. So as far as I'm concerned, Janelle had every right to go after them.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-27-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Who to pick?"
Agree Josh --

Plus, Janelle & Howie's meanest, most foul stuff was always said directly to the Fiendship's faces. Psych-ops.

Their behind-closed-doors bashing was monumentally mild compared to the Fiendship (and compared to all the Busto & Bye-bye-itches stuff).

BTW, count me in on those who kinda want to see what Ivette will do...hmmmm, WWID?

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Who to pick?"
That's why I threw Howie under the bus for his treatment of April. He can call her whatever he pleases - frankly, "Busto" was somewhat creative - but the comment about her "fat hubby" and her "ugly dog" was completely out of line. And all the "Pepperoni pizza" comments were far out of line. He wasn't like other obnoxious commandment breakers, though. People always knew where they stood with Howie, as they did with most of the Sovereigns. Kaysar, Howie, and Janelle all seemed to be willing to call a cigar a cigar, a trait not often seen in reality TV contestants. Some of that was present in the Nerd Herd, but by and large, they were some of the most fake people ever. It's like the stories I hear from my MIL about her employees - they all hate each other and all talk trash about one another behind their backs, but they are all fake-friendly to each other's faces.

The other thing that separates Howie from the Nerd Herd was that he apologized. He and April made up. Kaysar would just as soon have made up with Cappy had Cappy not been so self-absorbed. Hell, mean drunk Janelle even seemed to make up with Beau. And this wasn't some sort of fake make-up, or at least it didn't seem like it. Both Howie and April acted like twits, and both apologized. April broke another commandment, "Thou shalt not mock others' physical handicaps." It was a minor offense, since Howie was only missing a finger, but come on. It's really not a whole lot better than Howie's "fat hubby" comment.

But in the future, let's just have all contestants agree to leave out people's children and pets. I know April felt this way, but if you trash my animals...dem's fightin' words.

steelmagnolya 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-27-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steelmagnolya Click to send private message to steelmagnolya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: Who to pick?"
My picks are...

GUYS
1. Bunky - tears, tears and more tears. He has a heart and may be the only set out to play with integrity.
2. Chicken George - because he will get on everybody's nerves but fly under the radar b/c no one will see him as a threat
3. James - would be nice to see if he is more evil than Will
4. Will - he has already won and may be a target right off the bat. Will be interesting to see how many bullets he can dodge.
5. Kaysar - because he is just too gorgeous and may actually sleep with Janelle (a girl can dream)
6. Marcellas - because he has to make up for that POV error though I would rather hear his commentary outside of the house.

GIRLS
1. Dana - because she is paranoid and neurotic and will keep the message boards lit up
2. Danielle - let's see how her scheming will work the second time around
3. Janelle - too cool
4. Lisa - she won before but it would be nice to see how she dodges being evicted b/c of it; plus she picked the game over the guy (can't remember the guy who talked in his sleep)!!
5. Monica - she slept through the first go around b/c she had no strategy; it would be nice to see what she does this time around
6. Nakomis - will go down in BB history for the 6 finger plan; plus she learned on national tv that her long lost brother was Cowboy!!

ABSO NO NO to Allison, Howie (dumb move cost his team the game), Jase (gross), Mike Boogie (fake plus he might try propose to Kaysar for an addtl 15 mins of fame), Ivette (too annoying and major brain farts can not be forgiven)

06-30-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
75. "RE: Who to pick?"
Voting is over! One week to go! Oooohhhhhhh - sooo excited!

<>

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-27-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "The new season done right!"
I was at first pissed about the all star thing. I love seeing a bunch of fresh new faces and watching and learning about them as it all unfolds. But after I had some time with it I saw that this could be very good.
First is that everyone in the game who has followed the game or read about the seasons they were not on the air, will know what the others do, how they play.
The guys will all know Allison is a Sl*t. That Jase is a ego-maniac. That Kaysar
will now be very very cautious. That Howie is dirt stupid and Janelle is no dumb blonde. No one will EVER believe ONE word James says..... Etc....
So that should make for a better game, although I think you will see a very guarded game for quite some time.
And I am positive NO ONE will make some alliance and stick with it to the end, like last year. The only thing that kept me watching last year was I was so dying to see Maggles and Yellvette and Nose Picker get screwed. Too bad for me it did not happen. At least Ivette now hates them...but I still despise her.
But remember what happens when you get a group of peole together in a large allienace and they all trust and like each other?
Boring conversation. I don't want to hear people talk about their ex girlfrinds or their lives outside..I want to hear them argue, scheme and fight. Thats why we watch!
So we need guys like Jase and trash like Allison in the game.
I wish for
1. James (a must for a unsettling game)
2.Erika (good looking. I have a weakness for long hair like hers)
3.Nakomis (smart)
4. Janelle (good player and people will fear her)
5.Jase" hate to hate him...but love it. When he got it that year on the five finger plan..it was my personl high point in BB history! I cheered out loud!!
6. Kaysar since the whole worl d seems to worship him...it will be intresting to watch him try and trust someone.
7. Howie dirt stupid. Almost mentally retarded. But he and Janelle and Kaysar and James will form an immediate allience.
8. Ivette uggghh! I suppose I want her in so that when the above three form a plan they will evict her!!! How much will JANELLE love that!
9. Will Evil-no redeeming values-perfect!
10. Allison I cannot wait to see her get trashed and sent home. I waited all year that time and never got it!
The last 2 I dont give a rip.
I wont watch Cowboy.
Marcilles is a cartoon charactor , more of some image he created for himself. I get a phony vibe from him.

I want james to win.

07-05-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
76. "RE: The new season done right!"
One more day! WooHoo!

<>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •