The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I am so happy to have my Mondays Back. For a while nothing didn't come on. And it will be couples again!! I just wondered how the rich couple is doing. They were so whack last time.

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"
"If Karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later."---Will, Big Brother 5, USA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!... volsfan 08-30-04 1
 RE: Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!... SignorVitalis 08-31-04 2
 RE: Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!... toddE 08-31-04 3
 RE: Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!... Loree 09-02-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-04 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

The couples that came back were:

Jim/Melissa (Jim is the bald the guy and Melissa is dark skinned and are engaged)
Adam/Meg (they broke up...they are the b!tch and the bastage)
Jackson/Monica (married now)(winners last time)
James/Meghan (the young good looking couple that came in second)
Todd/Rachel (Rachel is the Chiwhora look alike and Todd has dark hair)

All the teams are really raggin Adam/Meg...Meg more so than Adam. But, they just like tell her to her face that she is a b!tch and they don't like her! HEHEHEHE!

OMH! Joey Rogan performed Jackson and Monica's wedding in Las Vegas! WOW!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

SignorVitalis 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SignorVitalis Click to send private message to SignorVitalis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And Meg got herself new boobs. Smokin body...

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Love all 5 of those couples. But why were they so hatin' on Meg? Adam was much worse than her last year. The only person with a beef is Adam, since Meg let him down twice.

Kind of disappointing to see Jim and Melissa win. I really liked them last year, but Jim was kind of a jerk this time, and one of the two underdogs (James and Meghan or Rachael and Todd) would have been cooler.

Still loved it, though!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fear Factor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Joe Rogan was on the Larry King Live show last week. They had Jackson and Monica on with him talking about their wedding. They also had a few other ex players on the show. And they did a few of the disgusting food challenges for $500 each.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •