The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-06, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBWhatIf?: Week 7"

Just a reminder that this game is open to anyone at anytime. If you wanna see a particular HG win HOH, make your vote known.

Eviction: The votes are in and I'm very sorry GoodWill but you will have to ... STAY in the house. *evil laugh*
Which means, Sorry James but it's time for you to go. *equally evil laugh*

HeadOfHousehold/PowerOfVeto: (1)
Pick 1 HG to win the HOH challenge.
As an added benefit to the one who wins HOH they get to decide who to put on the eviction block.
KeyCeremony/Nominees: (2)
I'll need for you to also choose to keep 2 different HG's keys from the spinning block of safety. Thereby, putting those 2 on the EvictionBlock.
The HOH and the 2 Nominees will all get a chance to play in the PowerOfVeto challenge, which will start on Wednesday. It might change their fates.

BBWhatIf?
Current list of remaining All-Star Houseguests
EvilWill GoodWill Howie Janelle Kaysar

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 ARnutz 06-19-06 1
   Ditto newsomewayne 06-19-06 2
       Ditto silentJ 06-19-06 5
   RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 SILLYWILLY69 06-22-06 23
   RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 SILLYWILLY69 06-22-06 24
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 KScott 06-19-06 3
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 DearAbby 06-19-06 4
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 JoshInSGV 06-19-06 6
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 Das Mole 06-19-06 7
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 whoami 06-19-06 8
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 FlamingCactusIT 06-19-06 9
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 vince3 06-19-06 10
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 bighair 06-20-06 11
 RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7 Road Kill 06-21-06 12
 HOH Results / POV Entry tribephyl 06-21-06 13
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry DearAbby 06-21-06 14
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry ARnutz 06-21-06 15
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry KScott 06-21-06 16
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry JoshInSGV 06-21-06 17
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry silentJ 06-21-06 18
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry vince3 06-21-06 19
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry Lasann 06-21-06 20
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry bobstew617 06-21-06 21
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry MacabreMasquerade 06-21-06 22
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry bighair 06-22-06 25
   RE: HOH Results / POV Entry Das Mole 06-22-06 26
 POV Results / Voting Entry tribephyl 06-23-06 27
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry ARnutz 06-23-06 28
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry KScott 06-23-06 29
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry DearAbby 06-23-06 30
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry byoffer 06-23-06 31
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry bighair 06-23-06 32
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry JoshInSGV 06-23-06 33
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry whoami 06-23-06 34
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry vince3 06-24-06 35
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry MacabreMasquerade 06-24-06 36
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry Lasann 06-24-06 37
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry Road Kill 06-24-06 38
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry bobstew617 06-24-06 39
   RE: POV Results / Voting Entry silentJ 06-25-06 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
HOH ~ Kaysar

Noms ~ Will! Both of them!

Where there's a Will, there's a way!!

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ditto"
What Nutz said.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-19-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. " Ditto"
Kaysar and the Wills (That would be a cool name for a rock band)

SILLYWILLY69 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SILLYWILLY69 Click to send private message to SILLYWILLY69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
HOH~ ALLISON

SILLYWILLY69 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SILLYWILLY69 Click to send private message to SILLYWILLY69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
HOH~ ALLISON

NOMS~DANA-DIANE

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-19-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
HOH - Kaysar

Noms - The Wills

Oh and "WOO FREAKING HOO" James is gone!!!!!!!!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
I'll say a hearty Amen to the three previous posters: Kaysar wins HOH and nominates the Wills.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-19-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
HOH: Kaysar

Although, I don't want to see GoodWill on the chopping block again, I gotta think what would Kaysar do in this situation? He would never nominate his fellow Sovereign members, so I go along with everyone else.

Noms: Evil Will and GoodWill

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-19-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
We're going to say that Janelle wins the HoH.

She nominates Good- and EvilWill.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-19-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
HOH--Kayser

Noms--Both Wills

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-19-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
HOH- Kaysar
Nominees- Willy and Willy

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
HoH: Kaysar (for the third? time!)

Noms: the Jedis! (Howie and Janelle!)

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
OK, so I can see I'm not going to get my way, but...

HOH:
EvilWill

Noms:
GoodWill
Kaysar

Yeah, that's right, I said it

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-21-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBWhatIf?: Week 7"
HOH - EvilWill

Nominees - Howie and GoodWill

06-21-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "HOH Results / POV Entry"
Just a reminder that this game is open to anyone at anytime. If you wanna see a particular HG win POV, make your vote known.

Super short on time this week and my computer has been fritzin' lately as well so ... sorry I've been running a li'l late.

HeadOfHousehold:
The HOH challenge was an America's Choice winner...and with an overwhelming 80% of the votes ... Kaysar wins the HOH.

KeyCeremony/Nominees:
Kaysar: To be fair, I'm gona give keys to america's other favorites... Howie."
Howie: "Janelly-Belly"
Janelle: "Thanks, King"
Kaysar: "As you can see I've chosen to nominate the Wills.
Let the battle between Good and Evil commence!"

Houseguests to the backyard please. It's time to play for the POV!
As a not-so-secret bonus to this weeks POV, the winner of this challenge will keep hold of the POV for next week as well. Yup, it's a two-week POV. A POV2, if you will.
Now it's time to pick your POV winner.
(Not that you guys are opposed to the current HOH's picks or anything like that. But we'll see.)

POV challenge: (1)
Pick 1 HG to win the POV challenge. (For 2 weeks)

POV Ceremony:
If you choose to do so, you can name a replacement HG for the eviction. (Highly doubtful considering the current situation. But we'll see.)

BBWhatIf?
Current list of remaining All-Star Houseguests
EvilWill GoodWill Howie Janelle Kaysar

06-21-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
King Kaysar rules (pun intended). Noms remain the same.

06-21-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
Kaysar wins. Noms stay.

I can see how this is going to go.

06-21-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
Kaysar wins POV

Noms stay the same

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

06-21-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
GoodWill wins POV and removes himself off the block. Kaysar is forced to put Howie on the chopping block.

06-21-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
Evil Will wins the veto

Janelle is put up in his place.
(Come on people, we can't have an UTR winner on a fantasy game!!)

06-21-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
King Kaysar wins POV for the next two weeks, pratically guaranteeing a shot at Final3....(as long as he doesn't go Marcellas on us.......)

Noms remain the same.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-21-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
Continues as is.

Kaysar Kaysar Kaysar!!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
Kaysar wins POV Noms stay

MacabreMasquerade 927 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-21-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MacabreMasquerade Click to send private message to MacabreMasquerade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
Janelle wins and the noms stay.

Wow, I wish I'd of wandered over to the BB forum sooner...

06-22-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
EvilWill win POV
Howie is the replacement

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-22-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: HOH Results / POV Entry"
POV - Janelle

Noms - Same

06-23-06, 05:34 AM (EST)
27. "POV Results / Voting Entry"
Just a reminder that this game is open to anyone at anytime. If you wanna see a particular HG get evicted, make your vote known.

POV challenge:
In yet another curious turn in the continuing conspiracy, the POV Challenge happens to be an Herbal-Smoking challenge.
Figuring his safe stature, Howie refuses to soil his midi-chlorian levels and bows out of the challenge.
Janelle and GoodWill's obvious oral-fixations helped them get ahead early on, but as anyone who's done so can attest to, the first 3, not so bad. The next 20 or is when people start to choke.
And choke they did. Coughing, spitting and gagging too. Both Janelle and GoodWill miss their chance to reach the climax ... of the challenge.
Considering the fact that EvilWill should be familiar with "Things That Burn", it comes as no suprise that he was going to be a major contender.
King Kaysar as well. After all, he's familiar with the "technique".
The two of them battle it out ... 10 ... 11 ... 12 ..... 15 ...... 20 ...... 30 ... finally after 33 "Bowls" Kaysar begins to suffer a bit of vertigo and looks to be nauseous, leaning back on a flimsy arm he crumples to the ground.
EvilWill jumps up and screams loudly that he's the man and he knew he'd kick all of the other HG's aholes.

Not so fast there, Doc. But after some investigating through video surveillence we can determine that you actually NEVER inhaled. Therefore you will have to be disqualified and the POV goes to the 2nd best smoker ... Kaysar, you have won the 2 week POV. Use it wisely!

POV Ceremony:
Kaysar: "I have all the power this week and I must say it feels really good. That and I know that next week, I will have already won the POV, so even though I can't play in the HOH challenge I can still have the power to get either myself or my friend off the eviction block. Allah-damn, this feels good.
Oh yea, um... nope. I'm gonna pull a 'Terry' and save it for myself!"

Eviction Entry:
So there it is...
It's a final showdown of Wills. An apocolyptic battle between Good and Evil! Who will prevail and who will perish? It's up to you.
Go to the diary room and make your vote for eviction. (And any parting messages for the ... well ... for the departing.)

Nominees:
EvilWill GoodWill

06-23-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
28. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
GoodWill is saved by Karma Electra and the EvilWill is so high from the POV challenge that he walks out of the house paranoidly (is that a word?) thinking he's already been evicted!

06-23-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
29. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
GoodWill - you are just so darn cute and I lvoe Carmen Electra also.

EvilWill - I really didn't get a chace to know you since I didn;t watch your season but I am sure I will get to see the real you on TV and sadly GoodWill will not be there

So with all that said - I vote to evict ......... EvilWill

I got Bobbed

06-23-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
30. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
GoodWill, are you still here? Begone!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
At the risk of getting the religious right after me, I will say "it is God's will that GoodWill be axed"!!

06-23-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
32. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
Page 186, Paragraph 2, Section IV of the BB handbook:

"When choosing between 2 Wills, the advantage must be given to the Will with the biggest hair"

Therefore, I vote to evict GoodWill

06-23-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
33. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
EvilWill can't lie or scheme his way out of this one and he gets evicted from the BB house. =)

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-23-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
Good Will stays and evil Will is evicted from the BBhouse.

06-24-06, 02:19 AM (EST)
35. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
I vote to evict the Good Will

MacabreMasquerade 927 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-24-06, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MacabreMasquerade Click to send private message to MacabreMasquerade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
I vote to evict Evil Will.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-24-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
Bye bye Evil Will

Kaysar Kaysar Kaysar!!

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-24-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
I vote to evict GoodWill.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
I want to do what the hamsters couldn't do in the real game. EVICT EVILWILL!!!

06-25-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
40. "RE: POV Results / Voting Entry"
I vote to evict the lesser of 2 Wills, Evil

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •