The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"

I'm confussed do they have like SO Alumni meetings? How is it they all know each other? I noticed on the myspace websites they have Summer and Jennifer from Season2 on there? And If its true about the new house guest Christie how would Jess know her? Jess said something like Getting together before she goes back to the house I"M assuming after Christmas break.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What is up with all the past ho... EnfanTerrible 01-18-06 1
   RE: What is up with all the past ho... snowflake2 01-19-06 2
       RE: What is up with all the past ho... ForeverHotBabe 01-19-06 3
       RE: What is up with all the past ho... 2Centz 01-23-06 4
           RE: What is up with all the past ho... Anne18 01-25-06 5
           RE: What is up with all the past ho... OklaBlue 01-25-06 6
               RE: What is up with all the past ho... lovemydogdude 01-26-06 7
 RE: What is up with all the past ho... 26mitogo 01-26-06 9
   RE: What is up with all the past ho... lovemydogdude 01-27-06 10
 Upon further review... Cygnus X1 01-27-06 11
   RE: Upon further review... Zoey 01-27-06 12
 RE: What is up with all the past ho... Ijustsharted 01-27-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

They do a lot of charity events, b-list celebrity bowling tournaments, Reality-4-Diabetes, things like that. When there are casting calls, they bring in old houseguests. Maybe that's how they get mish-moshed?

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
I think the same thing when I see Sommer's face pop up on EVERY houseguest's website. In her case, I think she is just eager to post pics of herself because of her weight loss.

As far as the charity things, as far as I know, there really have only been a few of them, and only a few HG's have been at each one.

Not sure about the casting calls. From what I've read, a low percentage of them actually feature a former HG. However, I wish there would be more info posted here by women who actually attend these things...I think it would make for interesting reading.

ForeverHotBabe 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-19-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ForeverHotBabe Click to send private message to ForeverHotBabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
Snowflake I would like to know myself how they all know eachother already. Anybody out there that REALLY know the women give us some info please. Thanks, Love Ya Mean It!!!

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
It's kinda funny that Sommer is popping up everywhere, since she got booted out of the house. Ya think she wouldn't have that much contact with the show & HGs.

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
2Cents,

You just gave all of us something very interesting to think about! Hmmmmmm, Summer shouldn't have any contact with the show, so why is she in contact with HG she doesn't even know? Maybe they went to acting school together? I don't know... lol

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-06 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

Oh yeah and on Sommer's blog she is scolding the "message boards" for not understanding the sisterhood of SO.
---

Jennifer season 2 and Jessica season 3 also have text on their websites/blogs about these boards and our "negativity". But they don't read them, of course. And they all link together.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
Oh really that's interesting. I've seen some pretty amazing detective work on these boards i.e. finding pictures of HG's not yet at SO...I bet she gets the info here then adds their picture to her site lol

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-26-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
I was reading the above posts and the ones on other threads about the SO women posting on MySpace. Not sure where to post my own thoughts but here will do as good as any place. I was thinking the same as others about how interesting that Sommer is EVERYWHERE! IMO she definitly fit the desperate-attention-seeking-ho. She always struck me as one of those people who had such little self esteem that they needed to run around everywhere they possibly could in order to TELL everyone how cool, great looking, popular they are!

The other one I found interesting is Lanelle. She's in her 40's and has a MySpace page - or last time I looked she did. I asked my daughter if they ever ran across others in their 30s or 40s who had sites on MySpace. All her friends thought that was really pitiful! They said the only time they saw anyone except teens and early 20's on there, it was a few "dirty old men" searching for some young bods.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"
I personally am in my 30's female and I would have a my space if I didn't already have another same type of space that suits me just fine. I use it because I recently moved and it is a way for me and my friends to stay in touch, for me to display my pictures of then/now..and just for fun.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-06, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Upon further review..."
...this is not spoiler material. I've moved it here from Spoilers. If there's anything about former HGs visiting the house that HAS NOT AIRED, put that over in Spoilers.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-27-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Upon further review..."
I imagine all of the HGs have a common bond that most people don't have. They've been through something that most can't say they have. They must relate in that way.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-27-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What is up with all the past house guests hanging with the new ones?"

They are also friends with Survior and the amazing race cast this was taken from Lynell's web site......

http://www.thelchain.com/update.html#

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •