The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
I just want to wish Trista and Ryan a wonderful first anniversary.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... TDeniseS 12-07-04 1
   RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... samboohoo 12-07-04 2
       RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... Queene1979 12-09-04 4
   RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... Loree 12-09-04 3
       RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... RangeRover 12-15-04 5
           RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... consise10 12-15-04 6
               RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... RangeRover 12-15-04 7
                   RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... sugarbear 03-23-05 8
                       RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... consise10 03-24-05 9
                           RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... freakusmaximus 03-25-05 10
                               RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... consise10 03-26-05 12
                       RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... volsfan 03-25-05 11
   RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... celinedion1 03-29-05 13
       RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... consise10 03-29-05 14
           RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... redheaded_sweetheart 04-01-05 15
               RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ry... consise10 04-01-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
>I just want to wish Trista
>and Ryan a wonderful first
>anniversary.

BARF! Are you serious? I just wish they would go away! Enough already!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I love how they want to be out of the spotlight, yet they are constantly appearing in my People Magazine.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-04, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
I have no idea what either of you are talking about, in the last year I have seen them ONCE in People magazine back in June.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
Yes, please send them away.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-04 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

Well bad news like the proverbial penny they are back. They have a Travel Channel show coming up called "Trista and Ryan's Honeymoon Picks" First up is South Africa where they originally wanted to go but they apparently didn't come up with a freebie.. she should talk to Star Jones about who has more... anyway with this new show they got their chance.

Gee and I thought the beyatch was going to fade away and out of the public eye... well my eye has been full of her (amongst other body parts) of her and that jughead husband of hers' this year so she didn't do so well keeping that promise.

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
The problem is Rangerover,once you are in the spotlight its very hard to keep away.Perhaps Trista enjoys being recognised-she did probably get all of her wedding for free too.Why not milk the system so to speak.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
Her entire wedding was paid for by ABC to the tune of 4 Million dollars, which included their respective "appearance" fees.

After the wedding she and Ryan announced they were leaving the public eye and she was going to lead a private life and run a gift shop. Well she is in the tabloids every week plugging one thing or another and now they have a TV show in which to further endulge in more exploitation and freebies.

The woman is a MEDIA WHORE...she is addicted to the spotlight and will NOT give up as long as there is someone willing to pay her to whore her husband, her marriage and whatever else comes her way. This is the same woman on the eve of her wedding told Jay Leno that she had never reached sexual satisfaction. Honestly she knows no boundries!

sugarbear 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbear Click to send private message to sugarbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
Actually your post, Rangerover, is full of inaccuracies. She was not on Leno the day before she got married, it was after they returned from their honeymoon & it was Jay who asked her the "big O" question and she replied "problem solved".

What I like about T&R is they are normal folks who adore each other. They've been very lucky and they know that. They have taken advantage of what has come their way & good for them.

They are not everywhere, unless you live in Vail and see them out, they have not gone Hollywood, like everyone predicted over 2 years ago!

03-24-05, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
I don`t know if I agree totally with you sugar bear on your post,but I do thank you for it.

I dont think Trista and Ryan are 'normal folk as you put it.And I some what agree with Rangerover.Trista discussing ,or rather giving answers to questions about her reaching a climactic orgasm over the course of her honeymoon is just too much ! I mean- is nothing sacred? Those should be details between her and her husband, not divulged for the whole world to hear.

I suppose she is addicted to the attention she recieves from the media and she is making a good amount of money out of it,and for that I say why not while it lasts ?

But please Trista keep the details of yours and Ryans sex life to yourselves and do find your dignity.

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
I definitely think they do it for the money. does either of them have an alternate income? watch out- as soon as she is pregnant she will spin that into some sort of reality stint- either she will have her pregnancy documented on TV (with ABC paying for designer maternity clothes), the actual birth (hopefuly not), or her kids growing up (again, with ABC patying for baby clothes and toys)

03-26-05, 05:02 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
I bet your prediction comes true freakusmaximus ! Trista seems to be used as real drawcard-I wonder when it will all end?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
Sugarbear...who cares about innaccuracies on timing? The fact that these things were discussed is just plain wrong if you ask me!

Normal folks? I think not...they are media whores big time!

They are not everywhere? I have to disagree with you on this one too. Have you been through the grocery store checkout lines lately? They are mentioned in the rags ALL the freakin time!

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-05, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
I agree with you. I'm tired of hearing about them all the time. I just find them to be really annoying.

03-29-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
Yeah I am glad you agree celinedion1, and I think many others would also agree on that one !

Trista enough is enough we`ve watched you on the first batchelor with Alex then on your own show ,then we were all invited to your very boring wedding and the events leading up to that !

Personally I don`t find you or your dorky Fireman Husband remotely intersting. Why don`t you and he go somewhere far far away where no media exist and live in total bliss where we don`t have to hear about you anymore !

Having got that off my chest, I wonder if Ryan still works as a firefighter ?

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
I find it amusing that while you don't find either of them "remotely interesting", you wonder about them....

04-01-05, 03:47 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Happy Anniversary Trista and Ryan"
Lol ! redheaded_sweetheart, You are spot on about that point !

I accept what you say.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •