The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-01, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
On ET tonight, Alicia said that she hung around after production to go shopping for 5 days with Scerri! So it wasn't LAmber after all.

Also, all you Mike/Jesus fans out there who for some retarded reason believe that Mike won't lie to us b/c he's a Christian.....looks like you just came down with a case of "Foot In Mouth Disease" cause Mike DID lie about all 16 surivivor flying home together...obviously he was told to say this by
Burn-it.

So, what does this mean????

Obviously, Scerri and Alicia didn't have a chance to become good enough friends while the game was going on to warrant such a trip....therefore, they HAD to become friends at the ranch, while serving on the jury.

This fits in with Varner's comments that Jerri is a great person away from the game and a friend of his.

It also looks good for the "premiere party" spoiler.

The question is, how long would Jerri ahve to be out of the game to allow for such a friendship to blossom??? I think the answer has to be soon! It can't be the final 5 for Jerri b/c think about it.....if she went off after every Kucha was already gone, there would be so much sh!t talking at the ranch about Jerri and the Ogawhores that Alicia would definitely have hard feelings against her (look at how long she has held a grudge against Kimmi)

Sorry CJ and Ayak, but I'm not willing to jump on the all-Ogawhore final 5 yet....the exit interviews of the castaways point in a different direction, and those interviews are the best spoiler material wever had.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I'm thinkin' Jerri gone in EP11 IceCat 03-15-01 1
 GREAT spoiler material, shakes AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 2
   The Jiffy Probe quote above AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 3
   RE: GREAT spoiler material, shakes shakes the clown 03-15-01 5
       MB's quote AyatollahKhomeini 03-16-01 8
           RE: MB's quote occamsrazor 03-16-01 13
 RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... DivaByTheSea 03-15-01 4
   RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... Remy617 03-16-01 9
 RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... Krautboy 03-15-01 6
 Could Jerri Go 4th? IslandFever 03-16-01 7
 RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... SurvivinDawg 03-16-01 10
   RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... Loree 03-16-01 11
       RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... rudysson 03-16-01 12
           RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... SurvivinDawg 03-16-01 19
   I don't think so... shakes the clown 03-16-01 16
       RE: I don't think so... SurvivinDawg 03-16-01 20
           wrong, wrong, wrong. shakes the clown 03-16-01 22
               Absolutely! AyatollahKhomeini 03-16-01 25
               RE: wrong, wrong, wrong. SurvivinDawg 03-18-01 29
                   re: Survivor-dumb-as-a-dawg shakes the clown 03-18-01 34
 RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... shanana banana 03-16-01 14
   RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... Remy617 03-16-01 15
 I disagree... Jerri voted out on Ep... sleeeve 03-16-01 17
   RE: I disagree... Jerri voted out o... shakes the clown 03-16-01 18
       RE: I disagree... Jerri voted out o... sleeeve 03-16-01 21
           not plausible, in fact quite imposs... shakes the clown 03-16-01 23
               RE: not plausible, in fact quite im... sleeeve 03-16-01 24
               RE: not plausible, in fact quite im... SurvivinDawg 03-18-01 30
                   RE: not plausible, in fact quite im... shakes the clown 03-18-01 33
                       RE: not plausible, in fact quite im... SurvivinDawg 03-18-01 35
                           Who needs a timeout?? LowRent 03-19-01 37
                           If I may... samiam 03-19-01 38
                               RE: If I may... SurvivinDawg 03-19-01 39
                                   What's up? AyatollahKhomeini 03-19-01 40
                                       RE: What's up? SurvivinDawg 03-19-01 41
                                           Thanks AyatollahKhomeini 03-19-01 42
 RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... Minstrel 03-18-01 26
 RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... Ptaz 03-18-01 27
   RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... shakes the clown 03-18-01 28
       RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... SurvivinDawg 03-18-01 31
       RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping... Ptaz 03-18-01 32
 Soap Opera Digest Anyone? sleeeve 03-18-01 36
   RE: Soap Opera Digest Anyone? Minstrel 03-21-01 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-01, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I'm thinkin' Jerri gone in EP11"
After she's lulled into complacency in EP9 and EP10, C/K/T take her out in EP11. A plausible scenario is here:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/979.shtml#2

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-01, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "GREAT spoiler material, shakes"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 08:13 PM (EST)

Darn it, shakes, first you woke me up in the middle of the night with the US Magazine Tina spoiler (which I think I've solved), now this. shakes, you're getting to be too good at wrecking my interpretations. I just finished posting about how Kucha was gone, and now this!

OK, let's go back to what we know. We have NOT seen Amber with Jerri after the show. This is very surprising, considering how close they were. Amber has not been social with the other survivors, in the same way Kelly wasn't social with them after the last show. And now we know that Alicia, not Amber, went shopping with Jerri at the end of the show.

Well, let's try to put all the spoilers together. First, the only Kucha that's left who was one of Maralyn's Friends is Rodger. Neither Nick nor Liz are. Although this is slim evidence, it seems to indicate to me that Rodger goes next (and then Maralyn probably goes on a trip). I also had this feeling (and hinted at it in the boot thread) because of the fact that Rodger hosted a big party at Jillian's in metro Cincy this week; my feeling was that he was acting like it was his last chance to host a party. 5-2 Ogakor.

Hmm, now what could happen that splits Jerri and Amber in such a Sue and Kelly-like way? Well, without going in to any reasons why it happens (such as the camp flooding), I think that Jerri being booted and Amber sticking loyally to Ogakor would cause a HUGE rift between them -- a rift big enough to explain the subsequent lack of contact and Amber's closed-in behavior (perhaps after a Soozin-like flame at the last TC from Jerri?). It would also give Jerri and Alicia LOTS of time to become good friends.

OK, so MAYBE I'm willing to accept this theory. The rest of the Ogakor stick together to the final four, with Colby fourth and Tina third, and Jerri is resentful of Amber making the final two, ending their friendship. BTW, I remember that Jiffy Probe said (before S2) on one of the interview shows that someone was sick in the Outback for 14 days. He brought this up in reference to a comment about constipation, and that's what I thought he was referring to, but he could instead have been talking about Nick.

So, shakes -- remember, I'm not fully buying in to this yet, but putting all this evidence together would give us a boot line that looks like this:
E9: Rodger
E10: Jerri
E11: Nick (sick 2 days in E7, 3 days in E8, 3 days in E9, 3 days in E10, 3 days in E11 = 14 days)
E12: Elisabeth (5th place is close to 4th)
E13: Colby
E14: Tina
Final two: Keith and Amber.

My brain hurts.

03-15-01, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The Jiffy Probe quote above"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-01 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

Does anyone else remember this?

Edited to add: OK, I found it. It came from Jiffy's interview with Letterman (if you're interested, the video of the interview is still on CBS's Web site for Letterman), and it was 14 days, but it was constipation. Then again, we don't know what's wrong with Nick, do we?

03-15-01, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: GREAT spoiler material, shakes"
>Darn it, shakes, first you woke
>me up in the middle
>of the night with the
>US Magazine Tina spoiler (which
>I think I've solved), now
>this. shakes, you're getting
>to be too good at
>wrecking my interpretations.

....what can I say, I'm the Devils Advocate's Devils Advocate. BTW, the Tina thing came from PEOPLE magazine, not US, I should know cause I'm the loser that bought it.

I think it's dangerous to buy into the Ogawhore final 5 theory at this point...especially when there are still way too many spoilers that point in a different direction (don't forget "Lizliz final 4" as well).

We can't forget the biggest spoiler of all, that being the way Burn-it is telling a story here....I know a lot of people are comparing Scerri to Rich in that she hated by everyone in America and yet keeps on sticking around...but, we have to remember something.....Burn-it may have painted Rich as the bad guy for most of SI, but by teh end of the show he managed to rehabilitate his character to the point where many people who hated him started to admire the way he played the game and actually found themselves cheering for him in the end..thus, even though Rich was the bad guy throughout, his story ended i a way that left many of the viewers satisfied. Burn-it has spent a lot of time getting his custormers pissed off at one of his characters and her story...now how can he finish out her story and still leave his customers with a smile on their faces....would 5th place cut it?? I don't think so...she needs to go in such a way that she will be caught by total suprise...America needs to look in her face and realize that she had NO IDEA that she was getting whacked that night...we NEED to see her go down hard in order to be satisfied with our MBP shopping experience...

...and the only way that happens is if Scerri goes sooner rather than later, and definitely before we ahve seen our last KuchaKid.

03-16-01, 01:18 AM (EST)
8. "MB's quote"
We now have found a few blatant lies by MB, but I don't think he was lying when he said that people would like the ending of this show better than the ending of the last one. I'm afraid that I'm forced to agree that Jerri goes long before the end, giving her lots of time to become friends with Alicia. Interest will pick back up as people post how thrilled they were to see all the "nice people" (read: the media whores who don't have sex with celebs in parking lots with other people watching) get rid of Jerri.

And Keith becomes America's #1 celebrity cook! No wonder he didn't wait to start his book tour until he was booted.

I don't know why Rodger is the next to go, though, despite the fact that I think he is. We'll just have to wait for the previews and the flood.

occamsrazor 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-01, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail occamsrazor Click to send private message to occamsrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: MB's quote"
(I had posted this in a different discussion also)

There seems to be a question about why Rodger would be leaving early since he appears to be likeable, nonthreatening, and providing food.

I think the answer could be this: age, weather, and physical challenge gets the best of Rodger and like BB before him, he decides he has proven himself. So he sacrifices himself and ask to be voted off thus saving his remaining Kucha tribesmen to live and fight another day. If this happens in the next episode (and I guess it will), that means it must be at least one more episode before cracks appear in the Ogakor alliance or else Rodger wouldn't risk sacrificing himself and ruining a possible new Kucha majority.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
Shakes, that's the best thing I've heard about SII in awhile! B/c yes, I'm a card-carrying member of the "get Jerri off that show" club.

Great spoiler. Good job!

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

Remy617 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-01, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Remy617 Click to send private message to Remy617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
I am still waiting for my card to arrive in the mail, though I wonder how much my/our loathing for Jerri is not the result of purposeful editing. Every good story has to have a villian or in this case a villianess. I want her off, make no bones about it, I just can't believe the Ogas would risk their present majority by excising the "boil" from the collective Barramundi butt.

Still, the witch has gotta' go, if not next episode, then soon!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-15-01, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
Alicia went shopping with Jerri and they both ate well along the way...I'm with you Shakes, Jerri goes soon.

Add the "weight loss" theory to the list of supporting evidence...still 100% accurate through EP8.

Remaining tribe members not reported with "significant weight loss" : Tina, Elisabeth, and JERRI...

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-01, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Could Jerri Go 4th?"
I am still going with an Ogie final 4. Let's say that there is an Ogie final 5 and Colby is voted out first. Then there would be a tie vote between J-A and K-T. Since Jerri would lose any tie vote because of all the votes against her, she would be a good choice. What about the present Jerri gave her mother that was not to be opened until the end? I haven't figured that one out.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
>Also, all you Mike/Jesus fans out
>there who for some retarded
>reason believe that Mike won't
>lie to us b/c he's
>a Christian.....looks like you just
>came down with a case
>of "Foot In Mouth Disease"
>cause Mike DID lie about
>all 16 surivivor flying home
>together...obviously he was told to
>say this by
>Burn-it.

A quick question: Do we know for a fact that they flew home IMMEDIATELY after the show was over?

I can see the whole gang staying a few extra days to shop, see Australia, etc. Remember, for the most part the entire Jury will be limited in where they can go and what they can do. So let's say after the Final TC, everyone stayed for a few days while sets were taken down, cameras packed, everything cleaned up and made neat and tidy and tight, JP and Jerri start getting hot and naked with each other (okay, I threw that one in there for fun)... so I don't think we can extrapolate that Mike lied, unless somebody has some data that I don't know about because I arrived late to the party....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-01, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
I was watching ET when I heard Alicia say she had been shopping with Jerri for 5 days. I jumped up and said "YES". It was the clue I needed to be sure Jerri is booted before the end. I really think Jerri is the next one off. I think she even goes before Rodger. I do believe Rodger is the next Kucha voted off. But I think MB is deliberately putting this clips episode in now to prolong the agony. He knows Jerri is booted next. So he decides to pick now to stall the next booting. So we can suffer with Jerri for an extra week.

rudysson 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-01, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rudysson Click to send private message to rudysson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
I disagree about Jerri going. You do not kill off the main "bad guy" half way through the movie. The director MB knows that.

03-16-01, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
You do kill the bad guy if the bad guy is going to steal the limelight from the endgame that is forming. Jerri has been the spotlight (as well as in the spotlight), but there will come a time that she will be a distraction for MB. Her time approacheth.

I agree with Loree that the extra episode was put in to prolong the agony over Jerri for an extra week.

03-16-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
16. "I don't think so..."
>
>A quick question: Do we
>know for a fact that
>they flew home IMMEDIATELY after
>the show was over?
>
>I can see the whole gang
>staying a few extra days
>to shop, see Australia, etc.
> Remember, for the most
>part the entire Jury will
>be limited in where they
>can go and what they
>can do. So let's
>say after the Final TC,
>everyone stayed for a few
>days while sets were taken
>down, cameras packed, everything cleaned
>up and made neat and
>tidy and tight,

....I don't see that happeneing at all....remember, MIke said ALL 16 went home together, not just the jury....do you really think Debb, Kel, MadDog and some of the others who were off early would really want to wait around for 5 days so the jury members could do some sight seeing?? No way.

Plus, think about the ones with families??? I'm SURE that Tina was on the first possible flight home after being away from her family for so long...same goes for Rodger and anyone else w/ children or spouses...plus, I bet even someone like Amber wanted to get home to her friends and family as soon as it was over, especially after she failed to make as many friends in the Outback as she probably thought she would.

I don't think we can clasify Mike's comments as anything other than a baldfaced lie....and I am SURE that it was premeditated and prompted by Burn-it in an attempt to throw off any possible spoiler-sleuths.

Just because someone appears to be honorable doesn't mean anything in this situation b/c they are STILL PLAYING THE GAME...just like we are.

Alicia and JEff both made comments about how these last few months were just as tough as the Outback in that they were constatntly forced to lie to friends and be very careful about everything they said.....this game ends when the winners are announced, not when you get voted off.

First of all, we know that these guys read the stuff on these message boards and other related sites....and you know that they are just as interested as Burn-it in keeping things secret "in order to maintain the integrity of the show", so they would be more than happy to help out in the mis/disimformation crusade..I'm sure they get a kick out of saying something that successfully throws us off....just like I'm sure they get "ribbed" by the other survivors if they slip up and give something away, i.e Debbs friends and Jeff's ET slip up about ALicia.

03-16-01, 07:21 PM (EST)
20. "RE: I don't think so..."
You make some decent points, but I still think Mike told the truth. It would appear that there would be some post-game days for wrapups, briefings and debriefings, etc. I would imagine that MB (or his secretary) scheduled the flights ahead of time and allowed for some extra time at the end. While Debb, Kel, etc., might not be hot about staying around, the majority of players would be. Mike spent time in the hospital, but then insisted on getting out and seeing Australia. He even went snorkeling. So he probably wanted the extra time. Lastly, if the players KNEW at the beginning the date they'd be leaving, and that they'd be leaving together, their desires to see family and friends would already be held in check by that knowledge.

03-16-01, 07:32 PM (EST)
22. "wrong, wrong, wrong."
It would
>appear that there would be
>some post-game days for wrapups,
>briefings and debriefings, etc.

...yes, typically there is anywhere from 1-3 days of post porduction wrap-up, but these are days where the contestants would be required to stick around to do final interviews and attend the wrap party, which is usually the LAST official activity of on-site production..the next day everyone would be free to go home.

That means that even with post production days, Jerri and Alicia would NOT be able to tour Australia shopping during that period b/c they would have to stay near the site.

>I would imagine that MB
>(or his secretary) scheduled the
>flights ahead of time and
>allowed for some extra time
>at the end. While
>Debb, Kel, etc., might not
>be hot about staying around,
>the majority of players would
>be.

....there is NO WAY that Burn-it gave them all a 5 day expense paid vacation AFTER production....and there is NO WAY he would make the contestants stick around just so a few of them could travel for a few days.

Mike spent time
>in the hospital, but then
>insisted on getting out and
>seeing Australia. He even
>went snorkeling. So he
>probably wanted the extra time.

....as we all know from Mike's interviews, Mike spent 1 week in the hospital, 1 week in outpatient therapy and then he toured the Great Barrier Reef with a MBR staff member for 10 days....that would give him plenty of time to be done with his touring before the end of the show.

..I don't understand the resistance this bit of evidence is getting from some people.....

"after the show was OVER, me and Jerri went shopping in Australia for 5 days."

vs.

"once the show was over, all 16 of us traveled home together to protect the integrity of the show."

Which of those two lines sounds like prepared remarks....it's pretty obvious.

This one shouldn't even be open for debate.

03-16-01, 08:38 PM (EST)
25. "Absolutely!"
>This one shouldn't even be open for debate.

Totally right, shakes. Mike simply told us something that was not true, just like Burn-it lied when he said the only injury that required hospitalization was an Achilles. Since I thought Jerri's mom before the show was more likely to be telling the truth than Michael during the show, I'm not surprised. But I would expect that Michael would argue that this wasn't a violation of his beliefs, because he was not LYING, he was just ACTING his part in an ongoing TV show.

In S1, MB let Gretchen go home early to see her family. In S2, no one was allowed to go home early -- but I'm sure no one had to stay in Oz one minute longer than MB felt was absolutely necessary.

03-18-01, 03:27 PM (EST)
29. "RE: wrong, wrong, wrong."
>...yes, typically there is anywhere from
>1-3 days of post porduction
>wrap-up, but these are days
>where the contestants would be
>required to stick around to
>do final interviews and attend
>the wrap party, which is
>usually the LAST official activity
>of on-site production..the next day
>everyone would be free to
>go home.

Jerri's and Alicia's post-production stuff could be done early or late, and they'd have the other time to go shopping. Nothing here to actually disprove that all 16 contestants flew home together.

>....there is NO WAY that Burn-it
>gave them all a 5
>day expense paid vacation AFTER
>production....and there is NO WAY
>he would make the contestants
>stick around just so a
>few of them could travel
>for a few days.

Alicia did NOT say they got a "5 day expense paid vacation", neither did Jerri's mom. *They went shopping together* is what both these women said. Furthermore to this point, I don't agree with your assertion that there is "NO WAY" Burnett would make contestants stick around. He is buying the airline tickets home, therefore he holds the whip hand as to when they go home.

>....as we all know from Mike's
>interviews, Mike spent 1 week
>in the hospital, 1 week
>in outpatient therapy and then
>he toured the Great Barrier
>Reef with a MBR staff
>member for 10 days....that would
>give him plenty of time
>to be done with his
>touring before the end of
>the show.

True enough.

>..I don't understand the resistance this
>bit of evidence is getting
>from some people.....

I don't understand your resistance to any possibility that Mike did indeed tell the truth, which is entirely plausable. Actually, I *DO* understand: you don't want to believe it possible, therefore you don't. Fair enough. We'll agree to disagree on it.

>"after the show was OVER, me
>and Jerri went shopping in
>Australia for 5 days."
>vs.
>"once the show was over, all
>16 of us traveled home
>together to protect the integrity
>of the show."
>Which of those two lines sounds
>like prepared remarks....it's pretty obvious.

And in no way do you show that Mike isn't telling the truth.

>This one shouldn't even be open
>for debate.

It absoulutely SHOULD be so open, because it is more than possible that Mike is telling the truth. In fact, I think Mike is right and you, clown, are wrong. And you've shown nothing to *prove* <--- note that word) your case.

03-18-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
34. "re: Survivor-dumb-as-a-dawg"
>Jerri's and Alicia's post-production stuff could
>be done early or late,
>and they'd have the other
>time to go shopping.

.....they went shopping for 5 days which would not be possible unless they toured a different part of Australia...the towns near the ranch could be completely "shopped" b4 the show was done taping since they could take day trips....

Post-production includes the wrap party and possible photo shoots....those activities could not be accomplished until ALL the filming was done.

Besides, once again I will cite to the direct quote from Alicia:

"We went shopping AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER"

PLus, Jerri's mom said that Jerri stayed AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER

I don't agree with
>your assertion that there is
>"NO WAY" Burnett would make
>contestants stick around. He
>is buying the airline tickets
>home, therefore he holds the
>whip hand as to when
>they go home.

....Burn-it even said as much in his recent interview that he had to create activities for the castaways to KEEP them from wanting to leave...Burn-it wants these people happy, there is no way he is gonna say "Hey Tina, I know you want to go home and see your family aftere 2 months away, but Alicia and Jerri want to go shopping so I'm gonna MAKE you stay around for 5 extra days." You don't get what you want from spoiled cast members with a whip, you get it with a massage...especially when you want to make sure you don;t have a disgruntled cast member(Stacey) possibly violating confidentiality agreement.

>And in no way do you
>show that Mike isn't telling
>the truth.
>
>>This one shouldn't even be open
>>for debate.
>
>It absoulutely SHOULD be so open,
>because it is more than
>possible that Mike is telling
>the truth. In fact, I
>think Mike is right and
>you, clown, are wrong.
>And you've shown nothing to
>*prove* <--- note that word)
>your case.

Let's examine my evidence vs your evidence:

1. Alicia: "Me and Jerri went shopping for 5 days AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER"

2. Jerri's mom: "Jerri went shopping with a friend AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER"

3. The fact that the jury members would not have time to travel until AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER

4. The fact that the survivors would be going home the day AFTER POST PRODUCTION WAS OVER

5. Mike's suspicious forced company line: "To protect the integrity of the show, all 16 of us flew home together."

And your evidence:

<a slow breeze blows through followed by a lone tumbleweed>

...please refer to my last post regarding Survivordumbasadawg
and his fruitless attempts to poke holes in my theory...I won't be wasting the board's time by responding to that idiot anymore.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-16-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
Are we sure Jerri is the Black Widow?

Maybe it's Amber.....

Remy617 30 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-01, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Remy617 Click to send private message to Remy617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
I'm on board with you, ShanBan. I have posted on other threads that I think the real web-weaver could possibly be little Amber. Besides, I have to believe everyone is getting very feed-up with Jerri. I know I would be by now. Stop and think, K/T/C have been living with this shrew for close to four weeks, what 23 or 25 days as of the last episode? I think they are saints for not slapping Jerri in her head, yet!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-01, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "I disagree... Jerri voted out on Ep12 (at latest)"
I disagree with your interpretation... I think that Jerri's mom misquoted her.

Probably Jerri said something to the effect of "After I was done with the show, I had five days to go shopping." Tribal Council only meets every three days (except for the last two meetings), so it would be entirely possible for Jerri and Alicia to leave the ranch for a day or two at a time and go shopping.

Ep12 (Day 36): Four contestants remain, fifth leaves
(Days 37, 38, 39, 40, 41... five shopping days)
Ep13 (Day 39): Three contestants remain, fourth leaves
Ep14 (Day 41): Two contestants remain, third leaves
Ep14 (Day 42): Winner picked by Jury (Not a shopping day)

This means she is voted off before the final four. (Perhaps all Kucha are voted out of the tribe, and then Jerri is the first Ogawhore to go). I'm sure MB didn't sequester them at the ranch while they were on jury duty... It's very possible she did do "five days of shopping" (with Alicia) and still flew home at the end with everyone.

Everyone assumes she needs time to become friends with Alicia BEFORE shopping, but maybe they became friends WHILE shopping... it would be easy for Jerri to leave in Ep12 (or any time before that) and then ask if anyone wanted to go shopping. Alicia agrees, and they have a great time for the next five days, always returning well before sundown on days 39 and 41, so they won't miss their jury duty.

Sorry, but I just can't believe that MB would force ANY contestant to blatantly lie... MB tells half-truths, so we should expect the contestants to do the same.

----------------------------------------
Final Four: UCLA, Stanford, Ole Miss, and Michigan St.

03-16-01, 07:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I disagree... Jerri voted out on Ep12 (at latest)"
>I disagree with your interpretation... I
>think that Jerri's mom misquoted
>her.
>

....who's talking about Jerri's mom???? Alicia said directly in her interview that AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER her and Jerri went shopping in Australia for 5 DAYS.

There is no room in that quote for misinterpretation. It's clear as day.

>
>Sorry, but I just can't believe
>that MB would force ANY
>contestant to blatantly lie... MB
>tells half-truths, so we should
>expect the contestants to do
>the same.

.....in the immortal words of Homer Simpson, "Now who's being naive."

Who are you kidding?? Of course he would, and these media whores would be more than willing to do it for him, if it would help "maintain the integrity of the show."

Face the facts, Mike lied, Christians aren't perfect after all (not that I'm implying that you are using the "christian card" as your reason for insisting that Mike wouldn't lie, but several people on this board HAVE used that as their justification...which is a complete joke.)

>
>----------------------------------------
>Final Four: UCLA, Stanford, Ole Miss,
>and Michigan St.

.....Duke, Stanford, Arizona and Michigan State....Duke over MSU in the finals.

03-16-01, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I disagree... Jerri voted out on Ep12 (at latest)"
Still plausible that she meant after the show was over for she and Jerri, but unlikely, and I didn't see the interview.

I withdraw my previous statement. Either Mike lied or Tina and Alicia did.

03-16-01, 07:37 PM (EST)
23. "not plausible, in fact quite impossible"
>Still plausible that she meant after
>the show was over for
>she and Jerri, but unlikely,
>and I didn't see the
>interview.

.....the jury members are not free to tour Australia since they have to be back at TC every 3 days...besides Alicia CLEARLy said it was AFTER the show was over...here is the quote again...

"After the show was OVER, me and Jerri went shopping for 5 days."

>
>I withdraw my previous statement.
>Either Mike lied or Tina
>and Alicia did.

....Mike lied for sure. Alicia's statement is backed up by the interview with Jerri's mom about her daughter and the presents.

What did Tina say, I'm not familiar with that one.

03-16-01, 08:19 PM (EST)
24. "RE: not plausible, in fact quite impossible"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-01 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

>What did Tina say, I'm not
>familiar with that one.

I meant to type Jerri (to her mother)... oops... now that I've put my foot in my mouth twice in the same thread, I'm gonna stop.

Mike lied.

Ah what a cleansing feeling... now let's put my stupidity behind us... I won't tell anyone if you won't (The internet is private, isn't it???... )

03-18-01, 03:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: not plausible, in fact quite impossible"
>.....the jury members are not free
>to tour Australia since they
>have to be back at
>TC every 3 days...besides Alicia
>CLEARLy said it was AFTER
>the show was over...here is
>the quote again...
>
>"After the show was OVER, me
>and Jerri went shopping for
>5 days."
>

Your own quotation of Alicia shows why YOU are wrong, clown: Alicia (and Jerri's mom) said she and Jerri went SHOPPING <---note that word) for 5 days... Alicia did NOT say that they *toured* Australia, NOR DID SHE SAY THEY WERE TOTALLY GONE THOSE FIVE DAYS. They could tour, come back to TC and supper and bed, then get up the next morning and hit those stores again.

03-18-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
33. "RE: not plausible, in fact quite impossible"
>Your own quotation of Alicia shows
>why YOU are wrong, clown:
> Alicia (and Jerri's mom)
>said she and Jerri went
>SHOPPING <---note that word) for
>5 days... Alicia did NOT
>say that they *toured* Australia,
>NOR DID SHE SAY THEY
>WERE TOTALLY GONE THOSE FIVE
>DAYS. They could tour,
>come back to TC and
>supper and bed, then get
>up the next morning and
>hit those stores again.

...what part of "AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER" doesn't make sense to you....I know that your whole intent on this thread is to try and "dawg" every thing I say, but you're gonna have to try a little harder than that.

Her direct quote was, "After the show was OVER,"

Jerri's mom said, "Jeri stayed after the show was OVER to shop for 5 days."

All you're doing is making yourself look like an idiot, why don't you put down your pointless crusade and accept the truth that MIKE LIED.

This thead should be done by now, this debate seems to be OVER for every person on this board who has a brain...why don't you go back to playing your little PTTE game and leave the interpretation of evidence to the people that actually have some analytical skills.

Taking a page from your halfassed debate from last night, I won't be responding further to your thoughts on this subject...for one there is no reason that this thread should still be a hot topic and secondly, it is obvious that your purposes are not related to spoiler debate but rather to a personal vendetta you have against me......well fu*k you, I'm not playing....I'll let my record for spoiler analysis on this board speak for itself..to bad you can't do the same.

03-18-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
35. "RE: not plausible, in fact quite impossible"
>...what part of "AFTER THE SHOW
>WAS OVER" doesn't make sense
>to you

I didn't say that we were talking about any other time than AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER. I accept Alicia's and Jerri's mom's word on these issues. Your attempt to deflect with this argument won't hold.

>All you're doing is making yourself
>look like an idiot, why
>don't you put down your
>pointless crusade and accept the
>truth that MIKE LIED.

We'll let the other readers of this forum decide who looks more like a clown. Maybe Mike did lie, but it is very plausible (and I think likely) that he told the truth. I merely point out that you, clown, have not PROVED your assertion that Mike lied, and for you to keep saying it doesn't make it any more proved. Your attempts to deflect the issue don't help prove your assertion, either.

>
>
>This thead should be done by
>now, this debate seems to
>be OVER for every person
>on this board who has
>a brain...why don't you go
>back to playing your little
>PTTE game and leave the
>interpretation of evidence to the
>people that actually have some
>analytical skills.
>

Those people with analytical skills sure don't include you, clown. But since you believe you own this board and anything you say is gospel, you just keep on using those "analytical skills" to harass newbies like you've been doing and assert something as proven that is anything but.

>Taking a page from your halfassed
>debate from last night, I
>won't be responding further to
>your thoughts on this subject...

You said that several messages ago, yet you continue to respond to me. I'll believe you won't respond further when I see it, clown.

>one there is no reason
>that this thread should still
>be a hot topic and
>secondly, it is obvious that
>your purposes are not related
>to spoiler debate but rather
>to a personal vendetta you
>have against me......well fu*k you,
>I'm not playing....I'll let my
>record for spoiler analysis on
>this board speak for itself..to
>bad you can't do the
>same.

Who has the real vendetta here? Who has been doing the harrassing of new people, then tries to run and hide behind some b.s. "good cop, bad cop" rationale and excuses when I say something about it? YOU, clown. Who's doing the namecalling and saying "f.u." to me when I've showed that you haven't proved anything? YOU, clown. If you can't stand it that I don't agree with you and am able to show it, that's your problem.

LowRent 49 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-01, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LowRent Click to send private message to LowRent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Who needs a timeout??"
geez....if I knew that the "Michael wouldn't LIE" comment would've caused such hostility and discourtesy on this board......I would've made it a lot sooner (that was a joke). I made the comment as an off-the-cuff joke more to poke fun at God-boy Michael, and not necessarily to drive my point home (that the 16 contestants did indeed take the same flight home)

It's good that we can have a disagreement and discussion about this issue; It's too bad some have resorted to calling names and personal attacks. We are all doing our best to look at the facts and intrepret the facts. It is in our intrepretation that there are differences....and that's OK.

....But, using the "I'm Right--You're Wrong--You're a dumb-ass--Now shut-up" mentality is not acceptable. Nobody likes a bully (except for that ONE kid in school who was the bully's friend)....how 'bout using a different approach, like perhaps: "I disagree with your last post and here's why......"

I think you both have alot to contribute to this board...Let's just cut out the mean-spirited attacks.

TIME IN

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-01, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "If I may..."
Just to throw some more fuel on the fire, a quote from Alicia when she was interviewed by Richard Hatch:
"After the filming was all over and everything was done, Jerri and I took off for five days and traveled and we had a great time."
Source: http://www.etonline.com/html/survivormini/aliciaint.html

They did not travel during post-production or while they were at the ranch. They traveled after the show -- and post-production -- was over.

Here's another wrinkle: I can see bringing in all the contestants together on one plane at the same time to preserve the integrity of the show. But wouldn't it be better for the show if everyone returned at different times, especially if when they returned had little or no bearing on when/if they were voted off? We hear that Jerri was in OZ for a week after the show wraps and we ass-u-me that means she stays really late in the game...maybe it's another form of misdirection by MB.

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

03-19-01, 08:26 PM (EST)
39. "RE: If I may..."
Here's a question: Has anyone (Alicia, Jerri's Mom, etc.) said that Alicia and Jerri actually travelled *Australia* when they did their shopping? Could they not have travelled in the United States upon their return (as a group of 16)???

03-19-01, 09:34 PM (EST)
40. "What's up?"
Dawg, I don't understand this personal vendetta. shakes is clearly right. But, since you ask, here's the quote from Jerri's mom from the Huntsville article on Jan. 20th:
"Her mom said they did have a number in Los Angeles to contact her in case of an emergency, but they never heard from their daughter until she returned to L.A. sometime in December."

"''She stayed a little bit longer when they were finished filming and went shopping in Australia with a friend,'' her mom said."
You can read the article yourself at:
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/?Jan2001/20-e11847.html

Oh, and with regard to your suggestion that MB forced everyone to stay in Australia for extra time since he controlled the plane tickets, here is a reported discussion from an appearance by MB, Jiffy Probe, and Dicque:

"18) Burnett said those voted off are given all kinds of incentives NOT to return home early, but admitted, “They’re all American citizens; we can’t keep them there if they’re determined to go home.” He revealed that Sonya, BB, Gretchen and Dirk all returned to the States early, but the entire cast of “Survivor II” was persuaded to stick around. “BB was spotted at home,” remembered Burnett, “which made my life much more difficult.”"

This quote is reported at:
http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=8420

Dawg, I don't think there is anything left of your theory. You may not like shakes (obviously), but he did a damn good job putting this spoiler together.

03-19-01, 09:59 PM (EST)
41. "RE: What's up?"
First of all, Aya, that last message was a reply to samiam, not Clown. Second, it was a QUESTION, and you answered it very nicely, thank you very much. It is your assumption that the reasons for me asking the question was for a "vendetta." It was not, so sorry.

Clown has the personal vendetta, not me. My complaints were about his claiming something was proved that was not, and his arrogant attitude and venomous, personal, derogatory language in addressing the newbies, then making excuses for doing it, excuses that didn't and don't hold up. My extreme dislike of Clown goes far beyond a disagreement on this one spoiler. I found him far more offensive in his language to the newbies and his attitude that he owns the board. I've made my statements to him and to others concerning that, and don't plan to post more unless he keeps it up. I hope this answers any questions you have on these issues.

03-19-01, 10:04 PM (EST)
42. "Thanks"
I appreciate your honesty, Dawg. The vendetta comment went to the previous posts and was probably uncalled for anyway; my apologies.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-01, 05:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
I agree, no all Ogakor final five. Jerri and Alicia wouldn't need much time (a week or so?) to get to know each other and fact is they have to stay to the end so if Jerri were booted, there would be time. I think Jerri has to go no later than E12 for this friendship to be established. That would give them two more TC's and the final.

BTW, if Jesus/Mike lied about that, then he can't be trusted to know about the final.

Ptaz 29 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-01, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ptaz Click to send private message to Ptaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
Mike DID lie about all 16 surivivor flying home together...obviously he was told to say this by
Burn-it.

We don't know he lied. Do we know how long post-production was? Their shopping trip could have happened at that time and still been on a plane home with everyone else. No one has explore the timespan of the post-production schedule.

I would think Jerri would have to be voted out by EP10 or EP11 for the 'get to know ou' time with Alicia, just from a logical perspective.

03-18-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
28. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
>We don't know he lied.
>Do we know how long
>post-production was? Their shopping
>trip could have happened at
>that time and still been
>on a plane home with
>everyone else.

....yes, we do know that he lied! Post production is typically
1-3 days at most, and ALL the contestants would have to stick around the set during post production for final interviews, possible photo shoots and the wrap party....NO ONE would be allowed to leave for 5 days during post production to go shopping in Australia.

And the second the contestants weren't needed anymore, they would be allowed to go home, and you better believe that most of the contestants would be on the first flight home once they were told they were allowed to go...especially the ones with families or who had been out of the game so long that they had already toured Australia.

The fact that Mike lied about it is no longer a theory or an assumption, it is a PROVEN FACT...I'm no longer gonna waste my time arguing this point...anyone who still thinks Mike/Jesus didn't/wouldn't lie is living in fantasy world filled with lolipop dreams and poptart fantasies.

This is a NO BRAINER

03-18-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
31. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
>....yes, we do know that he
>lied! Post production is typically
>1-3 days at most, and ALL
>the contestants would have to
>stick around the set during
>post production for final interviews,
>possible photo shoots and the
>wrap party....NO ONE would be
>allowed to leave for 5
>days during post production to
>go shopping in Australia.

You prove nothing to show that we know Mike lied. Post production may have been five days instead of your "typical" 1-3 days. Since when has Survivor been a "typical" show in the first place?
Why would ALL contestants have to stick around every minute of every day?
And why can't Alicia and Jerri be out shopping part of those days, and still be around part of each day if and when they are needed? Alicia never said they were completely gone for 5 full days, she said they went shopping.

>
>
>And the second the contestants weren't
>needed anymore, they would be
>allowed to go home, and
>you better believe that most
>of the contestants would be
>on the first flight home
>once they were told they
>were allowed to go...especially the
>ones with families or who
>had been out of the
>game so long that they
>had already toured Australia.

Once again, MB is buying the tickets, so MB holds the whip hand as to departure time. What makes sense is that MB WOULD have them all fly home at the same time, for many logistical reasons. Oh, I suppose a contestant could buy his/her own ticket, but why do so when a free one will be provided, and tickets from Aussieland to the good ol' USA are not cheap.

>The fact that Mike lied about
>it is no longer a
>theory or an assumption, it
>is a PROVEN FACT...

You're dead wrong that it's proven, clown. You've proven NOTHING. You think you own this board so if YOU say it then it must be proved.

>I'm no
>longer gonna waste my time
>arguing this point...anyone who still
>thinks Mike/Jesus didn't/wouldn't lie is
>living in fantasy world filled
>with lolipop dreams and poptart
>fantasies.

Oh, Mike might lie. I just don't think he was lying about this particular thing.

>This is a NO BRAINER
Coming from you, clown, how could anyone argue with that statement?

Ptaz 29 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ptaz Click to send private message to Ptaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: It was ALICIA who went shopping with Jerri: Entertainment Tonight"
Post production is typically
1-3 days at most, and ALL the contestants would have to stick around the set during post production for final interviews, possible photo shoots and the wrap party....NO ONE would be allowed to leave for 5 days during post production to go shopping in Australia.

Okay, what is your source for this information that Survivor II wrapped in 1-3 days? You've told me nothing but your opinon as to what you think is typical. Source please!

The fact that Mike lied about it is no longer a theory or an assumption, it is a PROVEN FACT

Again, SOURCE PLEASE. So, let's face it, I have nothing to prove Mike lied and you don't either. And purporting to say so in a spoilers board is just your opinion and nothing more.

03-18-01, 04:26 PM (EST)
36. "Soap Opera Digest Anyone?"
Not going to start the "Mike lied" argument again (in either direction), but it's my understanding that Mad Dog has an interview in Soap Opera Digest this week, where she discusses some of the rules, including:

1) Travelling while on the jury
2) Flying Home together
3) How the contestant were treated; what rules they had to follow once they were booted from the show.

I have NOT read the article, so I do NOT know what Marilyn said, or even if these topics are indeed covered, and unfortunately, Soap Opera Digest hasn't made it to the 21st Century yet (they have no web page), so I have no way of obtaining this info.

Does anyone have a copy of this magazine???, because it could really help clear up this debate without any more flame wars.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-01, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Soap Opera Digest Anyone?"
Yes, this will help if we can get it. But on the topic of Mike lying, he was asked if he knew who won and he said he doesn't know. What could this mean?

1. Survivors can't discuss the show with "outsiders" that reveals unaired events.

2. Why would Mike respond that he doesn't know when a comment about not being able to answer that question due to confidentiality agreements would suffice?

3. Is Mike's answer actually pointing to something like the lockbox theory? (Others have actually said after being booted they either know who wins or can't comment).

4. Mike's injury and "schedule" may have altered his eventual return to the states. (Soap Digest Article please!) So, Mike may be someone (the only one?) that actually doesn't know?

5. Many survivors travelled around Australia after being booted. We've read and heard this from their own mouths.

6. Conclusion? Mike probably lied but in "finding religion" or whatever you call it, seems to have hit home at home. So what? If you want examples of irreverent people, you don't have to stop at Mike, just go UP the ladder. We see it every day. We see it from established supposedly religious leaders. We see it as a foundation of certain religions.

"I did not have sex with that woman."

And,

"I have comprimised myself, my family, and my God and I am humbly (sp?) sorry and ask forgiveness."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •