The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Liz capable of Lying? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-01, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Liz capable of Lying? "
How badly does our sweet little girl want to win - And how dirty is she willing to get? Because this is the only point in the game that I can see where Kucha has a chance.

What Liz needs to do is start dropping a couple of subtle hints to Tina and Keith that Jerri has approached a couple of the Kucha members about voting Keith off because she's afraid that Keith and Tina are planning to vote her off. If will probably be a lie- because I don't think Jerri is going to do it --

But if Liz is a good enough actor - they would believe it. Keith knows that Jerri hates his guts and wants him gone ASAP. He just might fall for it...so Keith and Tina vote with Liz, Rodger and Nick to get rid of Jerri

It's pure speculation and wishful thinking. Can Liz play dirty? Would Rodger approve?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Liz capable of Lying? Loree 03-15-01 1
   RE: Is Liz capable of Lying? ItzLisa 03-15-01 2
       RE: Is Liz capable of Lying? Loree 03-16-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Liz capable of Lying? "
I think the only chance Kucha has is to cause distrust between the Ogakors. If they can get Ogakor to doubt their alliance, then Kucha may get some defectors.

On the Early Show Alicia said they considered going to Jerri and telling her that her whole team was dissing her while she went for her meal. But Alicia said they never got the chance because it was late when Jerri got back and then Jerri was off with Colby talking. Plus Alicia doubted if she could get Jerri to believe her.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Liz capable of Lying? "

>On the Early Show Alicia said they considered going to Jerri and telling her that her whole team was dissing her while she went for her meal.

*** (SIGH!!!) I just don't get it! I mean honestly - they all hate her (as well they should) - Kuchas and Ogas alike. What purpose does it serve to tell her that? If you don't like someone and want them gone, would you honestly tell them they're being dissed? All that does is give Jerri the opportunity to come up with a strategy to save herself (although the only person on her side is Amber). Wouldn't the other Kuchas rather keep their big yaps shut and figure "Oh...okay. Her own tribe can stand her. Neither can we. This should be easy." Plus, all the Kuchas voted for Jerri anyhow - what is gained by going to her and saying "Hey, your tribe is talking about you behind your back. I mean, WE hate you too, but your tribe is trash talking you, girl!"

I hereby decree that forever more, Episode 8 of S2 will be now known as "The Total Frustration Episode"!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-01, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Liz capable of Lying? "
Alicia and Liz were thinking they might be able to get Jerri to vote with them if she didn't trust her own tribe of Ogakor. At that point they were willing to make a deal with the devil (Jerri) if they thought it could give them a few more days in the Outback.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •