The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hyenas in the Night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-15-01, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hyenas in the Night"
The "night vision" shots of Colby talking to Jerri, while Amber looked on, was perfect imagery for where we are in the game. A small pack of Hyenas stalking their prey in the night, not trusting one another but recognizing that they can only kill their prey as a pack. Alone they are vulnerable. The two weak Hyenas (Jerri and Amber) are afraid that the alpha male (Colby), will desert and join the other pack(Keith and Tina).

Colby is in the best spot and playing the game as well as anyone to this point. He is in the dominat tribe, and secretly part of it's two alliances. He can write his own ticket to the final three in any number of ways depending on how the immunities happen.

Colby knows that all he has to do is wait until the final five and pick the alliance that he thinks will get him the final two scenario he thinks he can win.

Colby looks like a laughing Hyena, laughing all the way to the bank!! Maybe...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hyenas in the Night MDSkinner 03-15-01 1
   RE: Hyenas in the Night travelingbetty 03-15-01 2
       RE: Hyenas in the Night SurvivorCat 03-15-01 3
           RE: Hyenas in the Night Remy617 03-15-01 5
               Richard AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 9
       Do the tie-votes count? lambity 03-15-01 4
           RE: Do the tie-votes count? wendyp 03-15-01 6
               Right AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 7
                   RE: Right MDSkinner 03-15-01 8
                       RE: Right Krautboy 03-15-01 10
 RE: Hyenas in the Night Dalton 03-15-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-01, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hyenas in the Night"
You know, it is really sort of humorous actually, because though Colby is in a great position right now, his only real downfall is what the Kucha's have done to him. In his tie vote with Jeff, he recieved quite a few votes(5 for the first round and 4 for the second), and if there ever comes a tie vote between Colby and someone else, it is likely that Colby is gone because of those votes. So, basically, if anyone from Oga does defect(which I really doubt will happen at this point) Colby could be in for a world of trouble. He could be at the mercy of a tie vote at some point.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-01, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hyenas in the Night"
But our little Kucha kids have just done him a favor by making Jerri the top vote getter with six now versus Colby's five.

I still think that Ogas are setting Jerri up as the perfect companion for the final vote.

SurvivorCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-01, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorCat Click to send private message to SurvivorCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hyenas in the Night"
One would think colby would have a much better chance in winning with Amber and Jerri, because everyone hates them. I would rather be in the final 3 with those two witches than with Tina and Keith, that everybody loves.

Remy617 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-01, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Remy617 Click to send private message to Remy617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hyenas in the Night"
Kudos, to you Cat! In terms of playing the game, I think you have just summed up the ultimate in strategy, regardless of how much I tire of Jerri's shrewish face and continually wish for herdeparture.

I hope your scenario plays out.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-01, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Richard"
But, even though the ideal matchup for Richard in S1 would have been against Susan, he voted her off in the first vote in E13. I expect that Colby thinks he'll triumph as the successful leader of the alliance, regardless of his opponent.

lambity 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-01, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lambity Click to send private message to lambity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Do the tie-votes count?"
>But our little Kucha kids have
>just done him a favor
>by making Jerri the top
>vote getter with six now
>versus Colby's five.

Do tie votes taken into account in the total votes for the particular person? Does Colby have 5 votes or 9 at this point? If these votes are included into the individual's total votes, then Ogakor has an unbelievable total of 20 votes compared to Kucha's 0.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Do the tie-votes count?"
The votes are per TC and per person, meaning that Amber no matter how many times they have to vote can only count as giving someone 1 vote. SO it would be how many you got before the tie breaker, BUT if someone were to change their vote I think the vote counts towards the person voted off.

But yes, now none of the Kuchas that are left have any votes against them in a tiebreaker.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Right"
You're right. BTW, here is the current vote breakdown:

Jerri ... 6
Colby ... 5
Keith ... 3
Amber, Tina, and all Kucha ... 0.

But that's not going to help Kucha much, is it?

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-01, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Right"
Not unless they can get at least one person to side with them this week, but that seems extremely unlikely at this point.

It seems like an all Oga final 4 is as good as there.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-15-01, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Right"
Yes, a 4-4 tie seems unlikely, but wouldn't it be interesting if either Tina or Amber (both with 0 votes) switched to Kucha in Ep9 guaranteed to win any tiebreaker with Jerri, Keith or Colby (whoever didn't win immunity).

Unfortunately, both Tina and Amber appear to think that they are on their way to the final three. Tina with Colby and Keith, Amber with Colby and Jerri. So it won't happen. Darn!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hyenas in the Night"
Krautboy, once again you are dead bang right!!!

In support of your "Colby looks like a laughing Hyena,
laughing all the way to the bank!!!" ---- I submit
todays Article by Ed Bark, in the Dallas Morning News:

http://www.dallasnews.com/survivor/colbyscorner/312429_barkcolbycorne.html

And also compute in the episode(s) where Colby wants/needs
to win the IC....and DOES!!! OH Yeah, let the good times roll!!

Also, congrats for picking the correct Bootee for the
third straight week!! WTG.

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •