The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Well, it's over. This season of The Bachelor has finally come to an end. I want to thank all of you for participating in this game and a special thanks to Buckeyegirl for letting me take the game over for her. I had so much fun doing this!

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for... the winner is.....

*drumroll* *envelope ripping sounds*

ANNIEVILLE!!

Yay! Congratulations! *throws confetti* I have a prezzie for you! Will you accept these roses?

Answers to the bonus questions:

1. Well, it just wouldn't be an episode of The Bachelor without one of my bonus questions going *flop*! They never said how many karats the ring was, so points for everyone!

2. Tanya, the rejected girl, was the first one to arrive at the mansion.

3. Jeez, another tearless limo ride. What's wrong with these girls? Are they dead inside?

FINAL SCORES

Annieville 51
SilverStar 49
Greeneyes 43
Bududaddy 33
Kelli_Blue 31
KScott 21
Bdemoney 16
Trillium 11
MTW1961 1
Left Pinky 0

Thanks again everyone for playing! I hope to see you all back here in January for the next edition of The Bachelorette, which is set to premiere on January 10.

A winter creation by the loverly and talented Mon Cherie!
Congrats to Mary and Byron, I hope you guys can make it last!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores KScott 11-26-04 1
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores trillium 11-27-04 2
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores kelli_blue 12-02-04 3
 RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores buckeyegirl 12-06-04 4
   RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores SilverStar 12-06-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-26-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Thanks so much for continuing the game for B-eye girl. As much as I don't like Byron I enjoyed playing, see you in Januaty...

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"
*BB5 PTTE Champ*

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-27-04, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Thank you so much Silver Star. I know keeping up w/ this is a big job. This was my first time and I had fun playing. Looking forward to the new season.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Thanks so much B-Eye Girl and SilverStar for doing this game for us. Can't wait til January! ;)

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
Thanks to everyone for keeping this game going!!!!! Congrats to Anniville. Silverstar, you really recovered from your last two seasons of playing. And Greeneyes didn't choke for once, and stayed in the running the whole season.

--can't wait for the Bachlorette in NYC.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti-Bootee Game Final Scores"
I know, right? Every other time I have played I sucked big time! I'm very happy with my 2nd place finish!

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah (who are both truly fabulous)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •