The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode..."
Tyra has once again casted a young group of talent less girls.None of them could do high fashion with the exception of the Twins and one of the blonde girls. Currently the best paid models are all of eastern European places; Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, the "Stans" yet Tyra gets girls with no European attributes which is what currently is "top" of the modeling world. It is fine to cast girls that are "different" but if a girl cant do high fashion she is not a model...this has been a problem with ALL of the winners, NONE of them could model in Europe, and if you want to be a Top model in the States you need to hold ground in Europe. Also there are not enough skinny or young girls. For someone to really have a shot at becoming a model they need to be thin and also very young. I wish the show was open to 16+ instead of 18+ this would really give a chance to girls that could actually become Top models all they would need to do is be on the show and make top 5 so they can have a good portfolio and experience, they would need to make sure and loose though because winning this show would only be a hindrance.

The twislers??? these guys are so early 90's and even then it was not high fashion. NOBODY has twiseled at the end of the runway since like 94. It is obvious that Tyra has no connections in the current modeling world.

I cant believe Tyra filled the Girls hotel with pictures of herself, NARCASIST!
but seriously I am tired of seeing pictures of Tyra all over the place, like the show is a reminiscence of her "top Model" career.

Why do they have to get naked??? Seriously that is just gross. What kind of model are they trying to make? Tyra herself has never gotten completely naked in a shoot, yet she makes her models do this the first day!!! and they are threatened to be cut off the show if they donít. No true top model would get naked the way these girls had to do so, what part of being a model has to do with getting naked yet no modeling of a product. Often when a model goes nude she will be doing it for very expensive shoes or jewelry yet these girls just got naked for a picture without modeling anything, this is not something a top model would do.

Tyra "acting": Man Tyra really does suck. I also thought it was funny that her impersonation of a "Model Diva" had an eastern European accent when it is the American girls that are known for being "Divas".

The "prizes": Seventeen Magazine??? LOL that is a slap on the face to these girls. Once again the magazine is out of date just like Tyra, and not something for a "top Model" it also does not display True Fashion. I cant believe the other magazine dropped the show, however I donít blame them with the "Top Models" Tyra was turning out i am surprised even Seventeen agreed to giving them a spread.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode...   Tonya_Harding     09-20-06       
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   nazpink     09-21-06     1  
   Mag's Thoughts   Magnolia_Rocker     09-21-06     2  
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   ginger     09-21-06     3  
     RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   nazpink     09-21-06     4  
         RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   mistyrose52     09-21-06     5  
             RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   mrsunderstood     09-21-06     6  
                 RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   nazpink     09-21-06     7  
                     RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   Tonya_Harding     09-21-06     8  
                         RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   ginger     09-21-06     9  
                     RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   eire_heart74     09-21-06     10  
             RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   sugarfoots     09-22-06     14  
                 RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   ginger     09-22-06     15  
                     RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   Magnolia_Rocker     09-22-06     16  
                         RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   ginger     09-22-06     18  
                             RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   Das Mole     09-22-06     19  
     RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   cambo     09-21-06     12  
     RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   ettuT     09-26-06     24  
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   Das Mole     09-21-06     11  
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   sugarfoots     09-22-06     13  
     RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   Tonya_Harding     09-24-06     20  
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   pinksparkleguitar     09-22-06     17  
     RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   Captain_Savem     09-26-06     23  
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   Sagebrush Dan     09-25-06     21  
     RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi...   deededell     09-25-06     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •