The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tournament 3 Championship"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-11-04, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tournament 3 Championship"
It's been a few weeks since we've had a CPS thresd. I've been enjoying the games, how 'bout y'all? I just wish at least ONE female was in the final game, but oh well. At least now a man can finally win a championship!

So who do you think will win? Or who will you be pulling for? The players are Dave Navarro, Jeff Gordon, David Cross, Steve Harris, and Seth Meyers. Jeff doesn't do much for me. But I like the other guys. I would have to go with David Cross as the likely winner, though Dave Navarro may give him a good run for his money. And I like Seth; I think he may be the youngest player at the table at only 30 years old.

Should be a fun game!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tourn... MollyTV 08-12-04 1
 RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tourn... theking0075 08-12-04 2
 RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tourn... dabo 08-13-04 3
   RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tourn... ginger 08-13-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-12-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tournament 3 Championship"
i think dave is too spontaneous to win...he just throws it all in...i wish richard kind was in the finals...now i thought he was good.

i think jeff gordon has a good chance too.
love this series.
molly

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tournament 3 Championship"
I really like the fact that a guy will finally win! As far as who would, should win......

Seth has too many tells. When his hand shakes, he has good cards. Fold, unless you have a monster!

Dave is too aggressive. He'll make a mistake somewhere along the way and be out. He was able to build a lead and bully weaker players with his aggressive play, but that won't work against these 4 players.

Jeff I can't get on board with cause he made so many bad plays in his first game. He was lucky to win. He seems to want it too bad and that causes him to make too many mistakes.

That leaves it between Steve and David, which I really think is a toss-up, but I'll give the edge to David. He seemed to really have it all together in his first game and was really in command of the table.

Of course, knowing I'm 0-fer in all my previous celebrity poker predictions, you're probably smart betting on anyone BUT David to win!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-04, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tournament 3 Championship"
Great table tonight, the guys were all about at the same level of play after the initial early lucky streak by rocker Dave. Finesse in the betting (though a few lucky flops helped) and reading the tells turned the day for Seth. Hope to see the series continued. Foley's routines are getting a bit thin, he needs to develop more in the color commentator aspect, but no major complaints really.

SMILES ARE FREE

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Tournament 3 Championship"
We were pleased for Seth as he is related to my daughter's friend.

But we LOVE DAVE NAVARRO - the infectious enthusiasm, the humor...

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •