The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoilers we got RIGHT this week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-01, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoilers we got RIGHT this week"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-01 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

Even though I screwed the pooch in the end, I'm happy to be part of what was a very productive week of spoiling.

Here is a review of some of the theories that came true from this week...I wish I could give credit to the people who created them, but I don't remember all of them.....add to this list if I forget any or if you want to give a pat on the back to any poster who really hit the mail on the head this week.

1. "Go Kucha"

Alicia was rumored to have had dinner last week with Michael and Jeff...she autographed a napkin "GO KUCHA" for a fan. The theory was that she wsant around long enough to identify with Baramundi...also, she left before Kucha had to turn on itself (if that happens)

2. Jeff on Early Show: "I can't put Alicia and Kimmi in the same room"

I'll put modesty aside and take credit for this one b/c I need a confidence boost after tonight's humiliating last minute bootee-switch (not to be confused w/ last weeks last miute bootee-switch which also backfired..idiot!)

The theory is that Kimmi's big mouth led to a chain of events that got Jeff booted. With the numerical advantage created by Jeff's departure, Alicia was easy prey to Ogakor...therefore, Alicia ALSO blames Kimmi's big mouth for being the proximate cause of her being booted. From Jeff's statement, it is apparent that Alicia still has harsh feelings towards Kimmmi....the theory states that the chicken dispute was not inflamatory enough to create long term ill-will so it had to be something else.....that is where the bridge is drawn to the conlcusion that the only way Alicia would still have severe ill-feelings towards Kimmi, is if she blamed her for her demise...put it all together and you get a Alicia boot in tonight's EP.

3. Alicia, not Nick was in the hot seat b/c of the pole.

This states that the combination of Nick jumping off at 1 1/2 hours plus Alicia staying on for 10 hours pushed Alicia into the spotlight as Kucha's biggest physical threat, thus making her the primary target for tonight.

4. Source Code: Liz and Amber are safe tonight.

Whether you believe that it is true or whether you think it is a red herring, both parties agreed that the result would be Lizliz and Lamber sticking around for awhile....if you believe it, you ahve them both penciled into the final 2. If you think its a red herring, you believe that they will stick around for a little while linger to give the herring some credence ala "Gervace X"

5. Mad Dog's friends

Well, much like Debb's friends this one also prvoed true as the only other Kucha left in the outback that are her friends are Alicia and maybe Rodger. Looks like bonding time at the ranch for MadDog and Alicia

6. Premiere party: Jeff, Alicia, Bitchell, Jerri

Now, it makes total sense. Jeff, Bitchell and Alicia all hang out at the ranch....Jerri might be there soon or even if she isn't, she is good enough friends with Bitchell to come into town and watch the premiere together.....in fact, she may be her only friend fromthe show..let's see what happens b/w her and Amber. The fact tha Kimmi, a long Island native, was not at the party lends credence to the #2.

7. Weight Loss

Keith, Lamber, Colbster, Nick, Rodger........all still alive.

8. Tina/phone call

Until she makes that call, she's not going anywhere.

9. People Magazine: Tina's husband = final 2

Tina's husband said that as soon as she got home, Tina took a 3 hour bath and at dinner she ate like a pig.

The theory is that she msut make it to the end of the game or else she would've had at least 5 days before she came home which is plenty of time to pig out and then have your appetite return bck to normal. Obviously, this is not a huge spoiler b/c there are other explanations that could fit such as the long international flight and plain and simple, missing home cooking but as long as she stays I will add this to the file of circumstantial evidence pointing in Tina's favor.

10. CJ's "final 2" picture analysis

Although it is definitely NOT a final four theory it may very well be a final two....is it Keith and Amber or is it a composite w/ Rich and Kelly...or is it Colby and Jerri...we don't know for sure but all of the possible players are still in contention.

I'm sure I'm missing plenty of them, but I'm sick of typing so I'll just post it and feel free to add to it....I think its a good idea to keep a thread that lists all the spoilers that are still in play...but, DON'T ARGUE ON THIS THREAD....this is just for listing or giving props to your favorite theories...if you want to dispute any of these spoilers, do it on a separate thread and then we can always remove theories as they are proved wrong.

Congrats to everyone who nailed it tonight.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Another spoiler that held up this w... AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 1
 RE: Spoilers we got RIGHT this week Elisabeth Rules 03-15-01 2
   Not yet AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 3
       RE: Not yet SurvivinDawg 03-15-01 6
           RE: Not yet ElmersGlue 03-15-01 7
   RE: Spoilers we got WRONG this week... Outfrontgirl 03-15-01 4
       My role AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 5
 RE: Spoilers we got RIGHT this week Goblin 03-15-01 8
 Did anyone catch the source of this... AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-01, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Another spoiler that held up this week"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 00:35 AM (EST)

11. Boston Herald "Liz makes final four"

Well, she may or may not, but at least she made the final eight.

Edited because I can't count to eleven.

Elisabeth Rules 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-01, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elisabeth%20Rules Click to send private message to Elisabeth%20Rules Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoilers we got RIGHT this week"
just wanted to mention that those source code "spoilers" have been fixed to include amber and Elisabeth.

glad to see that Elisabeth didn't go this week!! but, unfortunately i think she's the most likely to go in the next (real) episode. ahh, what a shame. damn those ogawhores! they ruined the show!

03-15-01, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Not yet"
The "source code spoilers" are as phony as a three-dollar bill. The good thing is that it means that Elisabeth will stick around for awhile so that the fake spoiler will produce maximum value. I see her as the last Kucha left in the tribe and finishing sixth, which means Nick and Rodger still have to go first.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-01, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not yet"
>The "source code spoilers" are as
>phony as a three-dollar bill.

HEY! I resemble that remark!

Seriously, there is no reason to believe that Lis is the next target. I think both Nick and Jerri will depart before Lis, probably Rodger also (boy, is Lis gonna cry when Rodger goes...)

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-01, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Not yet"
Sorry to disagree but IMHO there is a reason that Liz would be the next target

Rodger's strategy - I'll catch lots of fish so they'll want to keep me around as long as possible

Nick's strategy - Maybe they won't notice I'm here

Liz's strategy - I'll run all over the place talking to each and every member of Ogakor that I think might be persuaded to vote against one of their own tribe members.

Now - which one is the biggest threat?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-01, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoilers we got WRONG this week?"
Thanks Shakes, for starting this helpful thread. I'm sitting here with mushy rice all over my face, not because I didn't have the right intuition all week, but because I too freaked out at the last minute under the pressure of having spoilers emerge that comfirmed my beliefs--which became the proximate cause of my causing my own undoing. This show truly does suck for the way it messes with the psyche, and I'm through with it forever, but first...

I was thinking we should also have a thread of spoilers gone wrong so we can study the patterns that repeatedly lead us astray and maybe, just maybe, not fall for them again. I don't want to start a thread on my own because I appreciate your attempts to keep order.

Starters:
food poisoning rumor; Varner on ET and Probst on Access Hollywood; vid cap of hug that actually was Colby and not Nick; Jerri looking pleased with boomerang throw so Jerri couldn't possibly have won RC; no IC photos...
And that's just today.

"The only second chance anyone gets is the chance to make the same mistake twice."

(probably slightly misquoted, David Mamet, from State and Main)

03-15-01, 04:22 AM (EST)
5. "My role"
I participated (heavily) in three of those "spoilers" -- the food poisoning rumor, the no IC pictures, and the hug. But none of them ever turned up any evidence that was compelling enough to change my pick of Alicia. That is one of the things we do very well as a spoiler board -- look at evidence and decide what weight to give it.

BTW, I really do think that Nick must have ingested some impure river water and picked up a parasite that will require treatment (not food poisoning, though). He'll be able to get it in three more days.

Goblin 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goblin Click to send private message to Goblin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoilers we got RIGHT this week"
I just wanted to point out a spoiler that seems to have been missed this week. There were screen shots posted of them all walking in a line with Keith in the lead followed by Tina. Keith is wearing the immunity necklace. That sequence appeared last night after the immunity challenge. Therefore, there was a spoiler out there that Keith won immunity for a second time. What I'm trying to say is that there definitely are clues out there.

03-15-01, 05:00 PM (EST)
9. "Did anyone catch the source of this spoiler?"
On ss.com ezboard, someone posted a "spoiler" prior to E6 that claimed Keith was on every episode. At the time, I ignored it, since Kucha had such a huge edge (before Michael decided to follow Stokely Carmichael's advice and "burn, baby, burn"). Does anyone remember the supposed source of that spoiler?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •