The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PC TAR Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RatPat 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RatPat Click to send private message to RatPat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PC TAR Summary"
What a wonderful show last night!

Rob and Amber came in first. Amber did the detour and Rob did the roadblock. Good teamwork!

Ron and Kelly finished a VERY close second. According to Ron, they are finally starting to communicate. Good for them!

Uchenna and Joyce finished 3rd...TWICE! They didn't panic or freak out when Phil told them they hadn't finished the road block. Good composure!

Lynn and Alex came in 4th. Although Alex didn't know how to drive a manual transmission, he completed the roadblock and Lynn was very encouraging and supportive. Alex was also layering clothes in case they came in last. Good strategy!

Meredith and Gretchen came in 5th. Although still bearing a burden from having Phil take everthing from them and missing the final clue, they never gave up. Good perseverance!

Brian and Greg finished 6th. They changed into swimming trunks, winter caps, and sunglasses to either influence Phil to non-eliminate them or to go out in style. Good attidude!

Hopefully, this won't get too many alerts.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PC TAR Summary trigirl 04-06-05 1
 RE: PC TAR Summary choochoo 04-06-05 2
   RE: PC TAR Summary RatPat 04-06-05 3
       WARNING Bebo 04-06-05 4
           RE: WARNING RatPat 04-06-05 7
               RE: WARNING HobbsofMI 04-06-05 8
                   RE: WARNING RatPat 04-06-05 9
                       RE: WARNING nailbone 04-06-05 10
                           I agree. HistoryDetective 04-06-05 12
                               RE: I agree. RatPat 04-06-05 16
                           RE: WARNING RatPat 04-06-05 13
                               ... and I would be the mod IceCat 04-06-05 15
                                   RE: ... and I would be the mod RatPat 04-06-05 17
                                       It is... IceCat 04-06-05 20
                                           RE: It is... RatPat 04-06-05 21
   RE: PC TAR Summary nailbone 04-06-05 11
 RE: PC TAR Summary ElroyJetson 04-06-05 5
   RE: PC TAR Summary HistoryDetective 04-06-05 6
       RE: PC TAR Summary J Slice 04-06-05 19
 Excuse me??? TeamJoisey 04-06-05 14
   RE: Excuse me??? RatPat 04-06-05 18
       RE: Excuse me??? LibraRising 04-06-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PC TAR Summary"
LMAO...oops I mean, laughed my derriere, bottom, behind, glutes, posterior, tush off.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PC TAR Summary"
Either your satire is way too subtle or this love-fest posting should be in a different forum. Umm...this is Bashers Forum...am I missing something?

04-06-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RatPat Click to send private message to RatPat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PC TAR Summary"
Please keep your remarks directed towards the show and not other posters, or I will be forced to "alert" you.

There's no reason too be so uncivil. Thank you.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "WARNING"
If you think something is worth an alert, don't threaten to alert it, just do so and let the mods handle it. That's part of what we mean in the guidelines by "Help Prevent Forest Fires".

And this poster is not bashing you by suggesting you've posted in the wrong forum.

04-06-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: WARNING"
You people just do not get sarcasm.

You'd think the thread title would be a clue.

You'd think the cheeky manner of my first post would be a clue.

You'd think me putting alert in "" and calling the other poster uncivil would be a clue.

You people follow clues as well as some of the teams did last night!

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WARNING"
Ahh...let me give you a clue.....Don't mess with Bebo.....

created by Syren

04-06-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: WARNING"
Thank you.

I didn't know he was so touchy.

Just trying to have some fun.

Point taken.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WARNING"
Bebo is a she.

And FTR, I got it. And thought it was funny.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I agree."
It was funny and bold. Don't get your knickers in a knot just because somebody didn't understand it. Making comments about one of the forum moderators (Bebo) is not very constructive. Stick to the satire - some of us enjoy it!

a sig by syren

04-06-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I agree."
No knotted knickers nearby.

I was trying to stay in character with my follow-up posts. I'm way more likely to say pissed than uncivil.

I'll try and be a bit more Mitch Hedberg-ish in the future. I'm still trying to figure out what you can and can't get away with here.

This board's got more locks than the Panama Canal.

04-06-05, 06:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: WARNING"
Woops.

If gender isn't known, I usually opt for male.

That's unless I'm talking about a boat and then I always use female. Of course, boats don't have gender but if they did I'm sure they'd be female. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. They call me the boat whisperer.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "... and I would be the mod"
... towards whom your initial sarcasm was directed.

04-06-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: ... and I would be the mod"
Is that a good or a bad thing?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "It is..."
... a noted thing.

04-06-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
21. "RE: It is..."
And I'm twisted enough to like the ominous sound of that!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PC TAR Summary"
Either your satire is way too subtle

Bingo.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PC TAR Summary"
Lynn and Alex came in 4th. Although Alex didn't know how to drive a manual transmission, he completed the roadblock and Lynn was very encouraging and supportive. Alex was also layering clothes in case they came in last. Good strategy!

I found it ironic that although Alex was new to the manual transission, he clearly has experience with a stick!

--Elroy

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PC TAR Summary"
Ha ha ha! And all those straight guys who were driving! They certainly had experience with a stick too - apparently more experience than Alex since it wasn't a first time for any of them!

a sig by syren

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: PC TAR Summary"
I'm with the Detective on this one.

Hahahahaha! I can drive stick too!

I bet it's because I'm a straight female!

Ohhh, if anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry-dome!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-06-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Excuse me???"
Are you implying that my summary of last week's episode was in some way offensive to a particular strata of society?

More importantly: Was there some group I missed?

04-06-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Excuse me???"
I would never even intimate such a thing!

As is obvious from the thread, I'm simply illustrating the difference between good(yours) and bad(mine) satire.

People never truly appreciate greatness unless they have something quite inferior to compare it to.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Excuse me???"
People never truly appreciate greatness unless they have something quite inferior to compare it to.

Maybe that's why TAR ratings finally took off. Enough people watched "The Real Gilligan's Island."

Or? Maybe it explains Ashlee Simpson's rise to fame.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •