The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 7 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 7 "
Got great news for BB fans. We will get to pick who is next years cast. Got this article from tvguide.com

THE NEXT BIG TWIST: The next round of CBS' Big Brother, likely to premiere in early July, will be an "all-star" edition in which fans can vote from a pool of 20 past players to fill the household's 12 to 14 openings. "This will be the most interactive Big Brother yet," exec producer Allison Grodner tells Variety. "Viewers will be involved more than in the past." Fine, but anyone who votes for Holly and her annoying voice will hear from me.

This is great news!! anyone know who they are going to vote for? I got my picks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 7 Elaine0 04-12-06 1
 RE: Big Brother 7 KoalaChick 04-12-06 2
 RE: Big Brother 7 Aruba 04-15-06 3
   RE: Big Brother 7 Colonel Zoidberg 04-15-06 4
       RE: Big Brother 7 curlyblondecanadian 04-17-06 5
           RE: Big Brother 7 Lisa0116 04-20-06 6
               RE: Big Brother 7 Sues 04-21-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-12-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 7 "
I just read the same thing on realityblurred.com. I like the idea, but wish the pool was larger than 20 since over half of the pool will be picked.

Now who can we hate a second time around?

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 7 "
Per CBS, Big Brother will probably start the first week in July. It will air on Tuesdays either 9-10pm or 10-11pm, Thursdays 8-9pm and Saturdays 8-9pm. Of course, this is subject to change until the firm programming order is issued from CBS.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 7 "
I guess I'm in the minority but I am not thrilled with an All-Star edition. I was very disappointed with Survivor's All-Star season. Any former HGs picked for this season that were former winners won't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. And the ones who didn't win...sorry but they had their chance. I would rather see 12-14 new faces for BB7. They have been taking application/audition tapes for BB7...If this all-star show is for real I guess they're going to shelf all the applications that have already come in?

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-15-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother 7 "
I tend to agree...I don't remember but a handful of people from each season except the most recent one. I didn't watch the first or fifth seasons, and judging by what an annoying, hard-to-understand bimbo Holly was on her guest appearance in BB6, I didn't miss much. But let's see who I remember.

BB2: Evil Dr. Will, of course, and I remember Monica, who lost someone on 9/11. I also remember Bunky and I remember being a first-rate Kent-hater.

BB3: Lisa won by being not-Danielle. I also remember religious Jason, drunken cheese-lover Amy, goofball Marcellas who should have used the damn veto when he had the chance, unsanitary Gerry, smart Roddy, and paranoid Josh. OK, on second thought, I do remember this season pretty well. Even Lori wasn't half-bad, though I was tickled when Tonya was voted out. Stupid coke-headed, fake bimbo.

BB4: Let's see...Jun gained about 100 pounds and $500,000. Alison sorely disappointed me, and I wanted to whack Nathan with a smart-stick. And Jack was funny. And Dana was a whorebag. And what the hell was Scott's problem?

BB5: Didn't watch it. It's probably for the best.

BB6: Ivette and Beau were the entertaining ones from the Nerd Herd, and Beau only came around late. Cappy could go fvck himself...same for Jennifer and April, the Brainless Wonders. Kaysar was the Careless Wonder. Howie was...well, a Jedi. And the best sub-caps were from this season. Instead of "Maggie: Nurse" or "Eric: Las Vegas, NV" every time, we got the occasional gem such as "Ivette: She's Gay" or "Howie: Jedi in Training."

I don't know who I would take for an All-Star season. I will say this: BB4 will get almost nothing from me. Jack, maybe. But anyone who did anything that season was repulsive.

curlyblondecanadian 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-17-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlyblondecanadian Click to send private message to curlyblondecanadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother 7 "
I'm right there with you. The best part of Big Brother is getting to know the people and figure out who they REALLY are what they will do....and will they keep their word?? We will already know the "All Star" quirks and aliances (like people from each season are not going to align with each other)......

I will have to kill myself if I have to listen to another day of Holly squealing around the house!!....At least Amy was a fun drunk!!! And if they bring back the twins, I just won't watch.

I pray to God that Alison is done with reality TV... after TAR, she doesn't deserve even .00001 second more of TV time.

Wouln't mind seeing Caysar & James from last season back....Janelle wouldn't have a chance (even though I LOVE her)...Danielle would be interesting, as would Marvin, Cowboy, Jack and of course Marcellus.....but I have picked way more guys than girls....

Another interesting concept, not that it will ever happen...maybe all guys one season then all girls the next!!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother 7 "
Well, when they let us, I am going to vote. I don't think the winners should be eligible. I LOVE Dr. Will, but the winners will get picked off first or worse, there wil be the wanna bes that stayed in Hollywierd versus the ones who went back to the real world just like the Survivor All-Stars was.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother 7 "
I agree...no winners...not fair!
I would love to see Howie back, I thought he was a hoot...for the rest I think I'd pick the biggest a$$wholes just to keep it interesting.....
and just for giggles.....let's throw in an 'exile tent'....

Why should I believe you?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •