The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelor 6 finale press release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelor 6 finale press release"
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - THE BACHELOR (11/24; SEASON FINALE)

IT'S THE MOST ROMANTIC EVENING EVER ON ABC, WITH A SPECIAL
BIG NIGHT FOR "THE BACHELOR," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24

Byron Faces an Excruciating Choice Between Mary and Tanya, Resulting in a Heart-Wrenchingly Romantic Proposal, on the Special Two-Hour Finale of ABC's "The Bachelor"

Then:

Byron and His Chosen Lady Make Their First Public Appearance, Live, On ABC's "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose"

"Episode 608" - Byron must make one of the most difficult decisions of his life. For the first time on "The Bachelor," the parents of the prospective brides and groom visit the bachelor pad and meet each other. Will Byron's parents influence his decision? Shaking things up further, both women travel to Nevada to meet Byron's dearest friends, followed by one last intimate date together. Finally, in this gripping two-hour conclusion, Byron puts his heart on the line, offers his final rose and delivers the most heart-felt proposal ever, on the season finale of "The Bachelor," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the two-hour season finale of "The Bachelor," Byron appears in public with the woman who captured his heart. But he will also face the woman he left brokenhearted - live - on "The Bachelor: After The Final Rose" (see separate, accompanying release), WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Mary's reluctance to have Byron meet her folks puts her in a tough position, as she makes a difficult decision about exposing them - for a second time -- to her potential heartbreak. Believing that the way to a man's heart is through his mother, Mary pulls Byron's mom aside and makes an impassioned speech about her strong feelings for Byron.

Meanwhile, Tanya's mother is skeptical about the nine years between Byron and her daughter, and the fact that they have only known each other a short while. At the same time, Byron's parents are impressed by Tanya's confidence and feel she is a good match for him. In the end, Byron's parents agree he has a major decision ahead of him.

Byron invites each woman to visit his home on Lake Mead. First, he introduces both Mary and Tanya to his closest friends, who grill each of the women on everything from their family backgrounds to their true intentions with Byron. Following are two last-chance dates with each woman, during which Byron shares intimate and emotional moments before making the biggest decision of his life.

In the final rose ceremony, emotions run high as the women await Byron's final choice. Whom will he choose? And when he proposes, will she say "yes?"

The two remaining women are:

Mary, 36, in real estate sales, who currently resides in Tampa Bay, FL

Tanya, 31, teacher, who currently resides in Plano, Texas

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss is executive producer. Lisa Levinson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

This program carries a TV-PG parental guideline.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelor 6 finale press rel... buckeyegirl 11-19-04 1
   RE: The Bachelor 6 finale press rel... bududaddy 11-22-04 2
       Replay the final? RE: The Bachelor ... mycycle2 11-26-04 3
           RE: Replay the final? RE: The Bache... annielynne42 11-28-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelor 6 finale press release"
Two whole hours of Byron?? I'm not sure I'll be able to stand it...Thanks as always Webby for these great press releases.

Join now! TAR 6 PTTE game

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelor 6 finale press release"
"Immediately following the two-hour season finale of "The Bachelor," Byron appears in public with the woman who captured his heart. But he will also face the woman he left brokenhearted - live - on "The Bachelor: After The Final Rose" (see separate, accompanying release), WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. "

Looks like it's actually THREE whole hours of Byron!!

mycycle2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-26-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mycycle2 Click to send private message to mycycle2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Replay the final? RE: The Bachelor 6 finale press release"
Has anyone heard when they will replay the final?????

Thanks!

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Replay the final? RE: The Bachelor 6 finale press release"
I, too, would like to know if they are going to show the finale, again. I missed the whole night. I set my VCR up to record & was in such a hurry, I punched in the wrong darn channel. Boy, was I disappointed. Never missed one episode 'til the finale. Anyone out there know? I've tried everything to find out. Thanks a bunch!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •