The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week 8 Entries"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week 8 Entries"
Sorry the scores are late this week guys, it kinda slipped my mind! Hey, the next show isn't on for 2 weeks, we have plenty of time!

So this week my least favorite girl Cindy was sent home, and I have to say I felt pretty bad for her. I think Byron was leading her on a bit too much, but I'm happy that he sent her home if he knew she wasn't the one, like she asked him to. What's up with no teary limo confessional though? These girls not breaking down is starting to get on my nerves! They're supposed to be sooo in love and they can't even shed a tear?

Next week we have the Women Tell All special. Oh joy. I just can't wait to see Krysta again! *gag* Then the following week is the finale where Byron meets the girls' parents. Well, at least he meets Tanya's parents. I guess we don't know yet if Mary's parents will be there. That would make for a real exciting show if only one set of parents shows up, huh? Then its the Final.Rose.Ceremony! Which Chris tells us will contain the Most.Romantic.Proposal.Ever. Well, at least we won't have to hear him say "Will he propose, will she say yes?" because he already told us that he proposes! Way to ruin the ending there, Chris!

Answers to last weeks Bonus Questions

1. The order that Byron visited hometowns was: Tanya, Mary, Cindy.
2. *sigh* Why must one of my bonus questions be ruined every week? Byron met no fathers this week, therefore he couldn't discuss any intentions. Technically anyone who said no was right, so I gave 1 point for that.
3. Mary's friends did bring up Bob, in fact it was the topic of discussion for most of their time there!

Scores

Annieville 44
SilverStar 42
Greeneyes 36
Bududaddy 26
Kelli_Blue 24
Bdemoney 16
KScott 14
Trillium 10
MTW1961 5
Left Pinky 3

Woo, it's a very close race at the top!

Note: Your pick of the final girl this week will be worth 5 points.

Bonus Questions

1. How many karats will the engagement ring be? (This question could easily be ruined if they don't tell us!) (1 point)

2. Will the girl being sent home arrive 1st or 2nd? (1 point)

3. Will we finally see a tear-filled limo ride home? ( 1 point)

Good luck everyone!

Handcrafted by RollDdice & Bouncey by Icey

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week... KScott 11-17-04 1
 RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week... SilverStar 11-22-04 2
 RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week... greeneyes 11-23-04 3
 RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week... kelli_blue 11-23-04 4
 RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week... bududaddy 11-24-04 5
 RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week... LeftPinky 11-24-04 6
 RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week... annieville 11-24-04 7
 Thank You buckeyegirl 11-24-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-17-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week 8 Entries"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

Okay, the winner is (drumroll please.....) poor Mary, God bless her, I bet they are already broken up!

On to the Bonus Questions

1. How many karats will the engagement ring be? 2.75 (sheesh I dunno, may change pick later)

2. Will the girl being sent home arrive 1st or 2nd? 1st

3. Will we finally see a tear-filled limo ride home? Oh yes, there will be tears, although they are tears of sadness now, they will end up tears of joy!

THANK GOD THIS SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Thanks to you Ms. Star for keeping the game alive, it is the only fun I had this time....

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week 8 Entries"
The future Mrs. Velvick (snort, yeah, like this will last) will be... Mary.

1. 2 Karats
2. 1st
3. Yes, there will be tears, at least I hope so!

A winter creation by the loverly and talented Mon Cherie!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-23-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week 8 Entries"
I think he will propose to Mary

Bonus Questions

1. How many karats will the engagement ring be? (This question could easily be ruined if they don't tell us!) (1 point)
2.5 carats

1st to arrive

Yes

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week 8 Entries"
Mary will get the final rose (and ring)

1. 3 carats
2. 1st
3. Yes!

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-24-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week 8 Entries"
Mary will be the final girl.

2 karats

1st

Yes- poor Tanya Although Mary is probably the one getting the raw deal!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-24-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week 8 Entries"
Well, as everyone (myself included) believes the winner is Mary, I'll pick Tanya.
BQ1 - 2.5 carats
BQ2 - 2nd
BQ3 - Lots of tears

the brilliant MonCherie

annieville 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annieville Click to send private message to annieville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti-Bootee Week 7 Results/Week 8 Entries"
Mary will receive the final rose!

1. after looking at a picture of the ring, I'll go for 2 carats.
2. the girl sent home will arrive 1st.
3. yes, Tanya will show some emotion (finally!)

I can't believe this is over! It was so fun! Thanks to Silverstar for running the game brilliantly.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Thank You "
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

{{{Hugs}}} to you SilverStar. I really can't thank you enough for hosting this for me. The flu really had me there for awhile. I can't wait to play your game for Jen's Season.

Join now! TAR 6 PTTE game

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •