The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WORST Bachelor ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

beardance58 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beardance58 Click to send private message to beardance58 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WORST Bachelor ever"
This season is soooooo bad, I can't believe it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WORST Bachelor ever Poncho 11-11-04 1
   RE: WORST Bachelor ever kelli_blue 11-13-04 4
 RE: WORST Bachelor ever Tenbear025 11-11-04 2
   RE: WORST Bachelor ever RyrieRae 11-13-04 5
       RE: WORST Bachelor ever Gina99 11-14-04 7
 RE: WORST Bachelor ever What 11-13-04 6
   RE: WORST Bachelor ever celinedion1 11-16-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-11-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WORST Bachelor ever"
I totally agree! Bring on Jen, I am ready for this one to be OVER....

Poncho

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WORST Bachelor ever"
>I totally agree! Bring on
>Jen, I am ready for
>this one to be OVER....

ICAM!

Tenbear025 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenbear025 Click to send private message to Tenbear025 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WORST Bachelor ever"
I agree. I like Mary and Bryon isn't too bad...however, it has been a strange set up this time around!

I don't even like the way that they are taping these! Remember the first few! They were different and more exciting than the past 3.

I especially don't like how they are handling the parents on the last show! Oh well, if they keep it up, this show might get cancelled!

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-13-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WORST Bachelor ever"
Agreed. I was a batchelor/ette fan until last season. I got sick of the story being more about who the biggest villian was (Trish) than who was actually falling in love.

This season, I've probably watched 2 episodes (I swore I would not watch the show anymore after the trishcapades, but I am a reality tv junky, so occasionally I get pulled back in) and there's just something missing. I can't put my finger on it, but it just seems that the series is going down hill. Maybe it's just losing credibility because of the relationship success rate.

That's another thing... wasn't this show originally supposed to produce an engaged couple at the end? Anymore, the proposals sound a little more like this, "I have this ring, but I'm not going to give it to you until I get to know you better. I think you're really neat, but I'm just not sure yet." The best proposal EVER was Andrew Firestone's "I'm in love with you. Will you marry me?" THAT'S what this show should be about. Too bad they didn't last.

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WORST Bachelor ever"
This season is horrible because no one has anything interesting to say. I have never watched a season full of so many cliches and ramblings with such personality-devoid players. Byron is the worst-no sense of humor, nothing of interest to share and do we know anything about him? How can these women possibly be in love with him????

What 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WORST Bachelor ever"
Byron is unstable.

The way he exploded when asked about his ex-wife? Strange. He could have said he would talk about it later? But he reacted with instant rage - it was very strange.

The girls owe it to each other to discuss those things openly - informed choices, ya know?

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-04, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WORST Bachelor ever"
I totally agree with you! This season is horrible. I didnt watch the season with Bob I watched some of the bachelor with the last guy they had on here and this season The first episode I watched was last weeks adn the week before last. This show has really gone down hill since its begining. Also Byron seems to be so borning with no sense of humor. I dont get how these ladies can be in love with him, if hes not willng to talk about himself a little bit. The only thing i know form him is that the topic of his ex wife is a really bad subject. I couldnt believe how he blew up when that one girl asked about his ex wife. He could of at least just told her that he didn't want to talk about it or that it was a bad subject he didnt have to get all steaming mad about it. Also why don't they propose anymore? I loved the season two bachelor with aaron and Helen and I loved he season with Jen and Andrew. Other than those two seasons the series seems like its missing something and this season is lacking a lot. This season seems to be lacking substance. If they continue down this path than the series will be cancelled from bad rating im sure of it. Even though this season sucks im still gonna watch the end of it to see who he picks and to see how well they relate to each other. I also want to see the meeting of all of the parents.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •