The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Episode 6 Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-04-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Episode 6 Summary"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-04 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

A peek into the private thoughts of the bachelorettes:

Dear Blob:
I’m just writing to say hello, and wish you the best on your new marriage (I’m still only giving it another 6 months before you dump her though.)

As you know, I’m on the new season with Byron. I’ve made it to the overnight dates. I got to go to Whistler, Canada with him. It was great, I loved doing the zip track, and showing him my acrobatic skills, that you can only ever dream about again, your loss buddy. And he was so funny -- I was getting on the zip, and I got a wedgie, and Byron volunteered to get it out for me.

We got to spend lots of time also kissing and cuddling. He’s just so wonderful. This time, the girls are the ones who get to ask if he wants to stay in the fantasy suite with us, it’s all about power for the women this time. I couldn’t wait to go to the suite with him, so I sprung the card on him at dinner, and asked him to not sleep with the other girls because you (Blob) hurt me too much, and I can’t take another embarrassment like that on national TV. He agreed that he wouldn’t, isn’t he just wonderful? Anyway, we went to the suite quicker than he could say his own name. We did lots more kissing and snuggling, and we kicked the cameras out to spend some quality time alone.

I’m just so into him. I just can’t wait to take him back home and meet my family.

-- Mary

Dear Diary:
Today was just fabulous. I’m in Vancouver with Byron. He’s just so great, despite that ugly hair-do, it makes Brian from Survivor Thailand's hair look good.

We spent the day riding Segway scooter-things around town, and had a picnic.

Then for dinner, he took me to the roof top of a local hotel for a sunset meal. During dinner, I just couldn’t contain that terrible secret any longer. I just had to finally break down and tell Byron that I originally voted for Jay. The guilt was just eating me up. But it seems that I didn’t need to worry. He didn’t care at all. I just adore him even more for his great attitude. And he feels the same about me, since I didn’t get caught up in all of the ugliness with that psycho Jayne, and that weird overly aggressive Krysta girl. They just both need to behave like ladies.

I was just so happy after dinner, when he took me to the lounge for dessert, and a serenade from some no-name singer, that I asked if he wanted to go to the fantasy suite. Of course, he said yes. We kissed some, and he fed me some chocolate covered strawberries. It was so romantic. It was great, he told me it was good just to be “close” with me.

More later,
Tanya

Dear Mom:

Just wanted to fill you in on my Bachelor time, so far. Well, I am in Sausalito, California with Byron for an overnight date. We had such a great initial connection, but haven’t really talked much since our first alone date, not sure why. He was living on the same property as us, but he just never came to talk to me. And I didn’t want to be seen as an aggressor, so I’m just being my usual passive self. I really was looking forward for this date, to respark our bond.

We spent the day on a boat in the ocean, which was really cool. I just wanted to sail off into the sunset with him, and never come back. He’s just soooo sensitive. We spoke about his ex-wife and his wedding. He said that he had a bad premonition about it, and cried before the wedding, but wanted to go ahead. He really wanted it to work out, so he tried hard with the relationship.

At dinner, it was just pleasant. I asked him, if he went to the fantasy suite with the other girls. And when he said yes, I decided not to ask him to come with me. You would be so proud of me. We just kissed good night at my hotel room door. I sure hope he will still give me a rose, even though all of the others did spend the night with him, and had a lot more alone time with him. Of course, I’ll still get a rose, he’ll respect my choice.

Talk to you soon,
Love, Cheresse

Dear Therapist:
Hi, it’s Cyndi again. I’m just wanting to touch base again, for the fifth time today. Byron and I are in the heart of wine country, Sonoma, California.

Today I met him, since I know the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, I brought him some Swedish Fish and Night Crawler candy, being a fisherman, I knew he’d love them. Then I got to show off my hot bod even more when we went for massages at a spa pool. He suggested that I didn’t have to wear my suit – maybe I should have skinny-dipped instead What do you think, I need reassurance that giving gifts and not going naked was okay.

There is just sooo much sexual chemistry between us, that I thought I would kick it up a notch at dinner. I was just so hot looking. I put on my pound of eye make-up, and tried to make my hair as big as possible. And the dress – well, do you remember that blue and green dress of JLo’s from the Grammy’s a few years ago? Let’s just say that I was showing more cleavage than that. After seeing me in that, there is no way the other girls stand a chance, he is sooo mine.

When we got to dinner, we started with small talk, and he said he felt so comfortable. But I kept having to ask him, because I just wasn’t sure. I just couldn’t take it any more. I just had to ask him to go to the fantasy suite. But in the limo, going back to the hotel, he got mad at me. All I did was ask about his ex-wife. I never brought her up before, and I just felt so insecure, so I felt like this was a good time to talk about her. After all, we were having such a great time getting to know each other even better, what a better time, to bring her up and dredge up all those bad feelings from the divorce. I don't understand why he got so angry. Anyway, I just decided to drop it, and let him think about me and my hot bod again. When we got back to the hotel, it was covered in rose petals, and had a bubble bath for us. We went straight for the bed and kissed, and then closed off all the doors to the cameras. I’ll tell you more later, since I’m sure I’ll contact you a couple of more times today.

-- Cyndi

Rose ceremony
Ugliest dress award to Mary – the skirt portion looked like the rags hanging in the tunnel at a drive through carwash. And Cyndi’s dress was quite a change for her, she was wearing something that she wasn’t popping out of for once – she was wearing a one-shouldered red dress – and was probably the most covered one there.

Roses went to Tanya, Mary, and Cyndi

Byron claimed Cheresse not going to the fantasy suite with him, did not influence his decision – yeah, right. The only one to not spend the night, and she gets cut, you decide for yourself. Cheresse was very classy at the end, and told him good luck. She held it together very well until she got in the limo, and then started to cry, but honestly didn’t look all that heartbroken to be off the show.

Next week, the hometown visits.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Episode 6 Summary MTW1961 11-04-04 1
 RE: Official Episode 6 Summary djandy 11-05-04 2
 RE: Official Episode 6 Summary seahorse 11-06-04 3
 RE: Official Episode 6 Summary buckeyegirl 11-08-04 4
 RE: Official Episode 6 Summary Poncho 11-09-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Episode 6 Summary"
I liked the original way you chose to summarize the episode.

And this? Cracked me up: "Dear Therapist:
Hi, it’s Cyndi again. I’m just wanting to touch base again, for the fifth time today..."

BWAHAHAHA!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-05-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Episode 6 Summary"
Funny as always, greeneyes.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Episode 6 Summary"
Thanks for the summary, I watch the show on occasion but my daughter rarely misses it, but she did miss this episode and this came in handy.

Your summary was very enjoyable. Thanks.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Episode 6 Summary"
Great job Greeneyes! I especially loved the Ugliest dress award!
Your summaries always make me laugh.

Designed by Kyngsladye

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Episode 6 Summary"
Thanks greeneyes! That was so funny

Poncho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •