The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Byron freaked me out ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Byron freaked me out ..."
Did anyone else get scared with Byron's reaction when asked about his ex? He got so angry and defensive. What was that about?

At least he was interesting for those few minutes though.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Byron freaked me out ... KScott 11-04-04 1
 RE: Byron freaked me out ... mookiemeister 11-04-04 2
   RE: Byron freaked me out ... reality_gal 11-05-04 11
 RE: Byron freaked me out ... txmomma26 11-04-04 3
 RE: Byron freaked me out ... MTW1961 11-04-04 4
   RE: Byron freaked me out ... KScott 11-04-04 5
       RE: Byron freaked me out ... MTW1961 11-04-04 6
           RE: Byron freaked me out ... freakusmaximus 11-04-04 7
           RE: Byron freaked me out ... rjrabbit 11-05-04 10
   RE: Byron freaked me out ... Gina99 11-04-04 8
       RE: Byron freaked me out ... freakusmaximus 11-04-04 9
           RE: Byron freaked me out ... reality_gal 11-05-04 13
           RE: Byron freaked me out ... SilverStar 11-05-04 14
               You? Jep1974 11-17-04 19
       RE: Byron freaked me out ... kelli_blue 11-06-04 15
 RE: Byron freaked me out ... nrsycat 11-05-04 12
   RE: Byron freaked me out ... Poncho 11-09-04 16
       RE: Byron freaked me out ... celinedion1 11-16-04 17
 RE: Byron freaked me out ... Roo 11-17-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
Yeah, I was thinking "what the fvck" he was totally pissy all of the sudden.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-04-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
He must had a bad divorce or something and didn't want to be reminded about his ex.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
ya she took him to the cleaners and cheated on him and he might still be in love with her perhaps

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
From what I saw, he knew going into the marraige it wouldn't last. Sounds like he got the short end of the stick there. I'd bet that he got royally shafted and it wasn't too long ago.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
I agree. I thought his reaction was pretty much over the top and it seemed like he had something to hide. He actually reminded me of Jayne a little bit, and the bizarre way she reacted during the pajama party.

And Cindy totally caved in. He just bulldozed her and she acquiesced, rather than risk raising his ire and losing her precious rose.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
>And Cindy totally caved in. He just bulldozed her and she >acquiesced, rather than risk raising his ire and losing her >precious rose.

One of the reasons I am beginning to think it will be her in the end.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
And I am beginning to agree with you.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-04-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
also the strange thing is that he openly talked about his marriage with charesse- yet freaked out about it with cindy

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
I thing Byron over reacted too but something about Cindy scares me. She just doesn't seem like someone who would make a stable life partner. She's not as bad a Jane but still not as stable as the other two.

*smooch*

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
If he is truly over her he wouldn't get so defensive and speak so fast (I couldn't understand him) and question her desire to find out more info about him. He could have just said he didn't want to talk about at that time it so he could could enjoy their date.

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
You is all ignorant. He didn't want to talk about his ex-wife with Cindy - he wanted to f*ck her. Cherisse, on the other hand, wouldn't put out so he might as well talk about the ex-wife with her. Cherisse even complimented Byron for being so open about his previous marriage. Byron doesn't care about the ex anymore. He told national TV that he cried tears of sadness on his wedding day!! - Not exactly the most loving words a woman wants to hear.

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
he wanted to f*ck her". did he?
i didn't watch the episode lol and who else. He liked sucking face with all of them over six he's been getting it on with

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
The statement "You is all ignorant" is supposed to make us think that your opinion is worth acknowledging? I think not, or should I say "Me thinky no."

Handcrafted by RollDdice
If you're going to call us ignorant, at least do it in proper English. Thanks.

Jep1974 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jep1974 Click to send private message to Jep1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "You?"
verrrry funny

...."Me thinky no."

Counting down to my return to work... only 12 more sleeps

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
If he is truly over her he wouldn't get so defensive and speak so fast (I couldn't understand him) and question her desire to find out more info about him. He could have just said he didn't want to talk about at that time it so he could could enjoy their date.

I agree....there must be some sort of unresolved feelings there, and he shouldn't be able to move on with someone new until he gets over them.

nrsycat 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-05-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nrsycat Click to send private message to nrsycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
I think they were both drunk.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
>I think they were both drunk.
>

Welcome nrsycat! I was thinking the same thing

Poncho

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-04, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
I think he needs to resolve his anger about his ex wife before he can move onto another relationship. Also maybe he's not over her or something like that. Well whatever the reason he blew it way out of porportion.

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Byron freaked me out ..."
Well, Cyndi certainly should have gotten scared. Did anyone else pick up on his reponse to Tanya's friend when she asked him about where they might live? He gave a snippy answer of "I thought we already discussed this".

A little volatile, IYAM.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •