The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What is disco?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What is disco?"
I'll tell you what it is not -- Bonnie Tyler's "Holding Out for a Hero," from the 1984 "Footloose" soundtrack. On the All Music Guide, Tyler is listed under the genres Pop/Rock, Album Rock, Wales, and the "Footloose" soundtrack is classified as Rock. There is nothing even remotely "disco" about Tyler's song. I'm not sure who comes out looking worse, the A.I. people who let Fantasia pick the song, or Fantasia, who has already proven that she has absolutely no concept of which songs fit into which genres. If there were a punk night, I would half expect her to pick a song from "Frampton Comes Alive" and another from some Yes album.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What is disco? steppingrazor42 05-12-04 1
 RE: What is disco? unitabackup 05-12-04 2
   RE: What is disco? buscemi 05-12-04 3
       No control AyaK 05-12-04 20
 RE: What is disco? PA44sec 05-12-04 4
 RE: What is disco? wildchickenhunter 05-12-04 5
   RE: What is disco? pheeann 05-12-04 6
   RE: What is disco? buscemi 05-12-04 7
   RE: What is disco? theincrediblehugey 05-12-04 22
       RE: What is disco? wildchickenhunter 05-14-04 25
           RE: What is disco? theincrediblehugey 05-14-04 26
           RE: What is disco? minkey 05-14-04 30
 RE: What is disco? idlegossip 05-12-04 8
   RE: What is disco? Bebo 05-12-04 9
       RE: What is disco? SeacrestOut 05-12-04 12
           RE: What is disco? Pensha26 05-12-04 14
           RE: What is disco? Bebo 05-12-04 15
       RE: What is disco? idlegossip 05-12-04 13
           Agree AyaK 05-12-04 21
   RE: What is disco? buscemi 05-12-04 10
       RE: What is disco? minkey 05-12-04 17
           RE: What is disco? J Slice 05-14-04 27
               RE: What is disco? minkey 05-14-04 28
   RE: What is disco? geg6 05-12-04 11
       RE: What is disco? shedevil 05-12-04 16
           RE: What is disco? Acawap 05-12-04 18
 RE: What is disco? rjrabbit 05-12-04 19
   RE: What is disco? theincrediblehugey 05-12-04 23
       RE: What is disco? ankerdosh 05-14-04 24
           RE: What is disco? minkey 05-14-04 29
 RE: What is disco? madalaine 05-15-04 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What is disco?"
They pick the songs they want to sing,, and I'm baffled to why she picked "I Need A Hero". I still LOVE Fanstasia and know she'll have a great career no matter what happens.
BUT I do agree it was a stupid song to choose.

unitabackup 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail unitabackup Click to send private message to unitabackup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is disco?"
Totally agree. They should have all done Donna Summer songs and been done with it (from the disco age of course).

Somebody on this show thinks the audience (apparently) is as dumb as a sack of wet hammers.

But, generally, I don't get it. Is she throwing tantrums and threatening to walk or something if she can't take another song from another time and "remix" it.

Still love you though Fantasia - hurry up and cut that album!!!!

05-12-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What is disco?"
Right...I think we need to read between the lines here. I just can't see the A.I. people sitting there while Fantasia picks "Holding Out For a Hero" for disco night. They must know that they look like idiots when one of the competitors signs something that is so obviously not disco. This leads me to believe that they must tell her to pick another song. I would have to guess that she does threaten to walk; otherwise, I don't know why they would cave.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "No control"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-04 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

On the first Pop Idol in the U.K., one of the contestants was torn apart by Simon and Pete for mangling a song. Pete asked her why she would have picked that song, considering that she did so poorly with it -- and she replied that the producer had suggested it. Needless to say, the producer was very embarrassed.

Since then, the producers of American Idol and Pop Idol have followed a strict hands-off policy on song selection. They prepare a list of "possible" songs for each week. Each contestant makes his or her own picks. They may also pick songs that are not on the list. The producers are not even permitted to comment on the picks. The only time the producers intervene is when two Idols want to do the same song (a frequent occurrence early in the season; they are asked to compromise -- but neither is permitted to do the song if they can't) and when the producers can't get clearance for a song request from a contestant (for example, Jennifer wanted to sing "(Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone," an Aretha hit written by Aretha and Ted White, and JPL asked for a couple of Van Morrison compositions, but Fox couldn't get clearance).

As long as they can get clearance, you're OK -- even if you want to sing "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" for Big Band Night or "Holding Out for a Hero" for Disco Night. Heck, they might have even been on the list! After all, who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Idol producers?

PA44sec 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PA44sec Click to send private message to PA44sec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What is disco?"
buscemi

Don't even put that idea in their head! I had to run for an emesis basin last week when Fantasia sang a Queen song as big band. I think if they're supposed to sing from a certain era, then darn it, they should sing from that era.. Don't be messing with rock!!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is disco?"
If they had to go strickly with disco they wouldn't have enough songs to go around.

Disco was a very short lived phenominon of the late 70's. It lasted about 18 months to 2 years between 76 and 78 or so..... As I child of that era it was not very well accepted except for teeny bopper girls and guys like "Disco Stu" from the Simpsons. We all had disco sucks bumper stickers on our cars. We partied when it was declared dead in 1978.

They should really not have a disco night any more....If so "Disco Duck" should be required to be song....after all it may be the greatest disco song ever.

DISCO SUCKS

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

pheeann 101 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pheeann Click to send private message to pheeann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What is disco?"
Short-lived, yes, but still it lasted TOO long!

05-12-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What is disco?"
This link provides a pretty good list of the many artists/songs that the contestants could have chosen from:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=UIDSUB040401091025542795&sql=C16

It's pretty simple -- Fantasia blew it again in picking songs. She either doesn't understand the concept of musical genres, or she felt that she couldn't pull off disco that well. Maybe it was a bit of both.

theincrediblehugey 141 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theincrediblehugey Click to send private message to theincrediblehugey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: What is disco?"
Disco was a very short lived phenominon of the late 70's. It lasted about 18 months to 2 years between 76 and 78 or so..... As I child of that era it was not very well accepted except for teeny bopper girls and guys like "Disco Stu" from the Simpsons. We all had disco sucks bumper stickers on our cars. We partied when it was declared dead in 1978.

DISCO SUCKS

Speak for yourself. I love disco dancing. I learned my first partner dance, the Latin Hustle at the local "disco palace" in 1978. For what it's worth I remember dancing the New York Hustle (a disco dance) to "Holding out for a Hero" back in 1984.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What is disco?"
You learned to dance in a place called 'Disco Palace' then dancing to "Holding out for a hero" with something called a Latin hustle.....Come on. Stop making my point for me.

By the way, take the dead fish out of your plexiglass platform shoes.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

05-14-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theincrediblehugey Click to send private message to theincrediblehugey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: What is disco?"
Disco is about dancing. As long as there's a good beat, who cares what genre its from? People at discos didn't stop dancing just because a "pop rock" song was being played. In my opinion, if the song got played at discos, and people disco danced to it, then it's acceptable as a song choice on "disco night".

The real point I'd like to make is that after several weeks of ultra-confining themes, many of which did not bring out the best in the contestants, it was about time they allowed singers some flexibility in the song choices.

Oh, and platform shoes are for line dancers. REAL dancers wear leather soles, er, in my opinion.

minkey 231 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minkey Click to send private message to minkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: What is disco?"

"By the way, take the dead fish out of your plexiglass platform shoes."

Good god, WCH, you made me snort milk out my nose when I read that. Be more careful!!!

idlegossip 116 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idlegossip Click to send private message to idlegossip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What is disco?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-04 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

What is everyone, a Monday night Quarterback or what? Every week, someone is griping about what song belongs in what genre. I sincerely doubt that ANYONE on that show threatens to walk. Didn't any of you watch last season? Maybe not.

The fact is, there is a list of songs given to them, and they choose from there. Period. Why would the producers, who have a show to put on EVERY week, give them free reign to go out and research just what "Disco" is, or "Big Band", and then let them pick from their own research? It's just easier and it makes more sense that they have a list, and they make them choose from that list. Last season, Kimberly Locke SHOWED the list as she was choosing her song for that week.

Imagine the way you are all figuring it will go:
Wednesday night, one gets booted, and apparently the remaining finalists are given the next genre to choose from. So, according to your scenario, they have to figure out what the genre involves, research the time it was popular, search out some song that was popular during that time, find out if it's something that they would like to sing, (either by finding a recording or maybe having it played for them?) and then go to the producers with their choice, which may or may not be acceptable. If not, they need to go back to their research and find another and go to the producers, and on and on and on. They could lose days trying to find something. Especially if they've never heard them before. So, the producers provide a list, and the whole mess is avoided.

I am only writing because it's really sad that LaToya even SAID that she was making her second song into Big Band, and none of you LaToya followers even heard that. But, let Fantasia sing something a bit different and you're all over her like cheap poparazzi.

I am sure that as the finalists dwindle down, there will be a lot of mud-slinging from the fans. I just wish people would think things through without such accusations and save us all a lot of heartache. If you don't like Fantasia, so be it. I didn't particularly like Ruben, either. I thought Clay had more power and talent in his little finger than Ruben had in his whole body. I was terribly disappointed that he lost, but the vote is the vote, right? So it will be when this season is finished, too.

Just think, this coming week is Judge's Choice, isn't it? I can't wait to see who tries to decide if a song should have been Simon's choice or Paula's choice or Randy's choice! Don't you think that Simon should choose British songs, Paula should choose her own, and Randy should stick to Journey? I mean, why on earth would they have any right to look outside the box? I hope you can see how stupid this really is. If not, I'm sure you're going to argue.

(We gotta b*tch or we'll explode!)

(Edited because I said Tuesday someone gets booted, when it's Wednesday.)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What is disco?"
Just because you don't feel like discussing something doesn't make it stupid. On these forums, as long as people are remaining within the community guidelines, anything on the show is fair game. The choice of music selections is a pertinent topic of discussion, and posters are keeping their remarks at a guideline-appropriate level.

You don't like these discussions? You think they're a waste of time? Fine, don't read them. But don't tell the posters on this forum what they can and cannot discuss, and don't tell them it's stupid to discuss something you're not interested in discussing. That's not your place.

SeacrestOut 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeacrestOut Click to send private message to SeacrestOut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What is disco?"
If people can talk about whatever they want to talk about and say what they want as long as it's within the community "guidelines," then why can't we use these forums to complains about certain comments people make? Why can't we try to prove that certain discussions are worthless or try to make a point to some who obviously don't get it? And why do you feel the need to defend people from these comments. As long as they're within the community "guidelines," just let it go. We're all big boys and girls. I think we'll all be fine. It is just a message board, after all.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-12-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What is disco?"
<why can't we use these forums to complains about certain comments people make? Why can't we try to prove that certain discussions are worthless or try to make a point to some who obviously don't get it?>

I thought that was what the clown was for?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What is disco?"
Why can't we try to prove that certain discussions are worthless or try to make a point to some who obviously don't get it?

There's a difference between proving a point and saying it's stupid to discuss it. One falls within the guidelines, one doesn't.

It is just a message board, after all.

And as a moderator of this forum, I'm going to make sure that posters feel comfortable posting within the guidelines.

And if you have further issues with what I say on an issue, please refer to section XIII of the guidelines and take it off the forums. It's not a matter to be debated publicly.

idlegossip 116 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idlegossip Click to send private message to idlegossip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What is disco?"
Wow, Bebo, I guess I didn't come through that well, did I? Apologies are in order.

I do agree that the choice of selections is a pertinent topic. I don't mean that anyone is stupid, either. I meant that implying that someone threatens to walk off if they can't have their way and assuming that it's all up in the air doesn't make sense. I shouldn't have said stupid. The heartache I was referring to is the number of threads where someone has attacked one of the finalists and it results in a long thread of bickering back and forth.

I am really amazed that I was interpreted in this way, but it's a good lesson in posting anything here. I could have edited out some of my own opinion, but at the time it seemed appropriate, and without venom. Maybe a touch of sarcasm over Fantasia stomping her feet to get to sing "Hero", but not anything meant to harm anyone.

My reference to being sure someone would argue was because I expected that I wasn't the only opinion out there.

Point taken. Sorry it came out so harshly. Live and learn, after all.

(We gotta b*tch or we'll explode!)

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Agree"
...and see my own post above:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/949.shtml#20

No tantrums are needed; you can pick from the list or sing what you want, as long as the producers can get clearance to use it (in other words, can afford it). In fact, song selection is just about the only real choice that the contestants have to make on their own, because they have fashion consultants and a music director who oversees their rehearsals and works with them on the songs they've picked.

Guess I should write a story about this....

05-12-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: What is disco?"
Well, I was slightly underwhelmed by La Toya's 2nd song in Big Band week, but I will admit that there isn't really a 'big band' genre & that you can make most songs into 'big band' songs by having a...'big band.'

With Fantasia last night, though, I don't know. She picked a 1984 song that was pretty straight pop-rock, from a pop-rock soundtrack & a pop-rock artist. And it's not even like they tried to change anything around in it to make it more disco-y.

As for "the list," well sure, I'm guessing that it is the case that contestants are usually given the list. I just can't understand how "Holding Out for a Hero" could be on that list. it not in the slightest bit related to "disco" music. This makes me think that Fantasia came up with the song on her own & made the A.I. people let her sing it. Of course, I guess it's more likely that the song was on this list, but then I still blame a) the A.I. people for having it on there in the 1st place, and b) Fantasia for picking it. It should be readily obvious to anyone looking at that song that it is not disco.

05-12-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minkey Click to send private message to minkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What is disco?"
Fantasia is only 19 years old (born in 1985). She, in all probability, DOESN'T have a good sense of which genre is which. My guess is the producers add some songs to the list that mix things up a tad. I would be surprised if she were even familiar with "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" or "Holding Out for a Hero" before the show. She seems to be the contestant that is most likely to push the envelope and may have thought that adding some twists was different and fun. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers encouraged her interesting song selection since she breathes life - love her or hate her - into this season. I'm sad I didn't get to hear her sing a truly Big Band number. She would have been fabulous. (I, too, love Queen and thought it was an unfortunate choice!!)

All the contestants want to win and IMHO none of them would randomly pick a song and stubbornly stick by it if the mucky-mucks were advising against it.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: What is disco?"

As a 19-year-old, I'm truly saddened by the Idols' lack of a grasp on genres.

They all called me sexy Randall, the Pharaoh wizard. - Randall, Clerks - The Cartoon

05-14-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
28. "RE: What is disco?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-04 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Beyond music, I'm sure MOST 19 years aren't as articulate, socially and politically informed or down-right cute as you, either. You are a wonderful exception to most.

I know you don't know me (cause I don't post often) but I'm blowing an admiration kiss your way!

Winky

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What is disco?"
I will disagree with just about everything you say here, but I will make it a bit more succinct.

The whole point of this forum is to have our chance to be a Monday morning quarterback. I happen to think that griping about what song belongs in what genre is a relevant issue. If this show is going to have genre nights, then the show and contestants should make sure that their songs fall within the highlighted genre.

If the list the producers provide is wrong, then it is the responsibility of the singer to pick a song about which there is no question. There are literally hundreds of songs that are obvious candidates for big band night or for disco night. Why would you choose, two weeks in a row yet, songs that are obviously not really a part of the genre. Even Fantasia has to be aware that Queen was not on the charts at the same time as Benny Goodman. Even Fantasia has to be aware that there are certain rhythms associated with disco and "Hero" does not have that rhythm. You're right in that I really, really don't like Fantasia, but this willful veering from the genre (or musical illiteracy if that makes you feel better)is one of the reasons.

--won't even comment on the last paragraph as I cannot find any logic at all with which to argue.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What is disco?"
I personally couldn't care less if the singers follow the theme or not, the themes usually suck anyway. The only thing I care about is their peformance as a whole not just the song choice. Fantasia sounded great, and was the best in my opinion of the night.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What is disco?"
Fantasia seems to do that on a regular basis. When everybody else was singing Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin type songs, she pulled out 2 songs from like 1982. I guess Queen's version could've been a remake, but it was just wrong.

I think she's not willing to step out of her comfort zone and picks whatever the heck she wants... 'cause she's Fantasia.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What is disco?"
I really enjoyed Diana's last song. I was hoping there would be more songs like that on the show!

05-12-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
23. "RE: What is disco?"
Donna Sommers sang that song as a duet with Barbara Streisand. I guess that makes Babs Big Band and Disco. Who knew?

ankerdosh 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ankerdosh Click to send private message to ankerdosh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What is disco?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-04 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

I love Fantasia...she's my favorite singer and I really want her to win. But the problem that I see here is that if you constantly try to choose songs that are "outside the comfort zone," you become as predictable as someone like Diana, choosing safe songs. Fantasia should mix it up with some standards.

I have to agree that "Holding Out For A Hero" and "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" were not good choices for the genre. I was really hoping that Fantasia would choose a torch song like "Why Don't You Do Right" for Big Band week, something that would really have shown her chops. Sometimes you need to give the audience what they want, not wow the judges with your originality.

05-14-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
29. "RE: What is disco?"
I love Fantasia and think she shines when singing more standard material. A torch song would suit her perfectly!

madalaine 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madalaine Click to send private message to madalaine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: What is disco?"
LOL too funny! Thank you very much- that is NOT disco--- I heard that and thought it was a bit off. I think they should also have a free style night-- or *gasp* is that making it too real???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •