The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-01, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
This is why this series of Survivor is making my head hurt!

As MUCH as I want Jerri off, and someone from Kucha to win...unless it's Colby (he's just hot), when I look at this thing logically-based on the definition that we saw last week-it looks almost predictable.

Tonight Ogawhore will vote off the strongest Kuchies depending upon immunity. So Alicia--Nick--Rodger--Liz.

Then they start picking off themselves.
Depending on immunity, the vote for the 5th place person would problaby come down to Jerri and Keith.
Amber and Jerri vote for Keith.
Keith votes for Jerri.
Wild cards would be Colby and Tina. My guess is that they would both vote Jerri off.

Final four -- Amber (she's my second least favorite), Colby, Tina, and Keith.

I so desperately want soemthing REALLY interesting to happen to keep it from being predictable. Could all these "spoilers" that we keep finding and the comments that "things get interesting" just be red herring to keep us from guessing the obvious? b/c it just gets easy to guess?

Argh.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WHEN has SII been predictable since... castaway 03-14-01 1
   RE: WHEN has SII been predictable s... SurvivorBlows 03-14-01 5
       Eating their mates dangerkitty 03-14-01 7
       Spiders AyatollahKhomeini 03-16-01 25
 RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... SurvivinDawg 03-14-01 2
   RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... Loree 03-14-01 3
       MB said so wildcamper 03-14-01 4
       RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... SurvivorBlows 03-14-01 6
           RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... Kokoro 03-14-01 8
               RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... SurvivinDawg 03-14-01 9
                   RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... Remy617 03-15-01 23
                       Shocked disbelief AyatollahKhomeini 03-16-01 26
   RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... ItzLisa 03-15-01 18
 RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... my0wn 03-14-01 10
 If you had to chose between Liz and... IceCat 03-14-01 11
 RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... AtlantaFatMike 03-15-01 12
 RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... voncyanide 03-15-01 13
 RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... voncyanide 03-15-01 14
   RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... DivaByTheSea 03-15-01 15
       RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... occamsrazor 03-15-01 16
           RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... DivaByTheSea 03-15-01 17
               RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... ItzLisa 03-15-01 19
               RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... Kokoro 03-15-01 24
 Re: Could it be that the rest is pr... FunkyD 03-15-01 20
 RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... janisella 03-15-01 21
 RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... wendyp 03-15-01 22
   RE: Could it be that the rest is pr... DivaByTheSea 03-16-01 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WHEN has SII been predictable since the first 2 episodes?"
This is what I've been thinking too... it would all fall into place too easily then. Sometimes the logical just doesn't work, because too many little things can happen that screw up the assumed process. I can't make up my mind on who to vote for yet, because I still keep thinking about that black widow teaser. Jerri still hasn't attacked her own & I'm wondering if it might not be pretty soon. Could she possibly align this early with the Kuchas & take out one of her own?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-01, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WHEN has SII been predictable since the first 2 episodes?"
I've been thinking about the black widow thing -- I 'm now leaning toward it happening, but wondering if it's not Jerri turning on AMBER versus turning on Ogakor in general.

...think about it, Amber's her only true ally -- maybe it's talking about eating the young, do spiders due that???

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-14-01, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Eating their mates"
Hi webby, I don't know if they eat their young, but as another poster pointed out one day, in Australia your "mate" is your friend. So it could be Amber as her "mate" in that sense. Interesting thought. And I just don't see it making sense as being Colby anymore, anyway, that isn't their relationship now. Unless things change...

dk

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-16-01, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Spiders"
I don't think there was any black widow imagery involved at all, and I feel foolish for having gone along with it. I think MB was just trying to show Jerri snaring Colby in her web. But, unlike most flies, he broke free.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
I don't think it's as easy as every Kucha goes one-by-one. Your message contains the reason: who is the 5th Ogie? Jerri. She'll be looking for ways to protect herself from Keith while trying to get him voted off, and she'll probably be willing to keep a few Kucha around to help her do it.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
I don't think it will be predictable because there is always that IC. And the last Kucha could win that a couple times in a row. Plus we know Jerri and Keith are not 100% confident that they will last in an all-Ogakor grouping. Colby also has to be worrying about having the most votes of Ogakor. The best thing Kucha can do now is cause doubt among the Ogakors. Make them think they are the least liked of their tribe.

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-01, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "MB said so"
MB has said he has put out many clues as well as red herrings..
so some of them are bount to be true.. we just dont know which
ones yet so im staying with what i think is true until proven
wrong

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
I do believe that given the internal Ogakor dynamics a defection will definitely occur. ...these folks don't have anything nearly as strong as the Tagi alliance going for them.

I think it is only a question of when does it occur -- I don't see it being Week 8. If the defection is one person, then it has to be Week 9 to maximize the benefit yet still succeed. However, if there are two defectors (Amber & Jerri?) they can wait until Week 10 and still pull it off.

See our "Week 8 Official Bootee Prediction" topic for the full details on these scenarios.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-14-01, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
Well seeing what happened tonight, I think it could very well happen that Kucha gets eliminated....the defectors would have to be Keith and Tina. Jerri is absolutely clueless that her and Amber are toast once it's down to 5 and I really don't see Keith or Tina telling her this.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Kimmi! Get back here!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
If Jerri wasn't aware before that TC vote, she is now! How in the world is she going to survive the next TC if she doesn't win Immunity?

Remy617 30 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Remy617 Click to send private message to Remy617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
I thing Jerri is definitely vulnerable, but it has nothing to do with the TC vote. What I saw reinforced to her that the Ogas are still voting as a tribe. The reality is that I want to be believe they will get her, but again, she has no way to know this. The vote should have given her a false sense of security if nothing else. So, I say she gets the stick, but soon and I hope it comes as a complete and utter surprise. I think the look on her face would be something to cherish.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-01, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Shocked disbelief"
I TOTALLY agree that Jerri is clueless about the possibility of the Ogakor Alliance choosing to dump her before the final five.

How is this for a scenario? In E8, she ran to Colby for protection and got it. In E9, she'll probably be the Kucha target again (especially after the camp floods), but she'll be saved again. Then will come E10, when NO ONE from her tribe, not even Amber, tells her ahead of time that she's the target. She goes to TC feeling perfectly safe. Amber probably even tells her which Kucha to vote for. But all the Ogakor vote together (maybe along with all Kucha) and she goes. Like Mad Dog, she doesn't know when she leaves the tribe that her best friend voted against her. Then she finds out from the Colbster after he gets booted that he had approached Amber before the vote, and Amber didn't tell Jerri. I wish MB's crew would have filmed THAT conversation.

I can see Jerri really unloading on Amber in the final TC after she finds out.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-01, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"

>She'll be looking for ways to protect herself from Keith while trying to get him voted off, and she'll probably be willing to keep a few Kucha around to help her do it.

*** But they won't - that's the thing. All the Kuchas hate Jerri already (not that that's hard to do!). Their block votes against her last night had as much to do with the fact that they can't stand her and want her out as they did with strategy.

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

my0wn 40 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail my0wn Click to send private message to my0wn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
I want Jerri OFF too, because I just don't think she deserves to win. I have tried to look at all the theories and come up with a way she will be off soon but I don't see it. The way I see it right now it is up to Colby, he has Jerri and Amber thinking he is aligning with them and he has Keith and Tina thinking he is aligning with them. So I guess it comes down to who Colby thinks he would have the best chance with. As much as I want her gone I feel he will align with Jerri and Amber for no other reason than he would rather go up against Jerri than Keith with the jury. I am puzzled by the fact that Colby said he lied to Jerri, it makes me wonder if he isn't going to go with Keith and Tina. I just don't see his reasoning behind that. All the Kuchas showed them they don't like Jerri by voting her so he has to know his chances are better against her than the rest in the final 2 with 4 Kucha's on the Jury.

I am still holding a ray of hope for the idea that Liz and Keith will switch sides and join with Liz and Rodger. If Liz is sly enough to convince them it would be awesome!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "If you had to chose between Liz and Jerri..."
Once the Kuchas are down to Liz... the Colby/Keith/Tina alliance can mathematically afford to take out Jerri and Amber and keep Liz for the final four.

... but then that pesky immunity can kick any theory right where it hurts...

AtlantaFatMike 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlantaFatMike Click to send private message to AtlantaFatMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
I agree. This is so simple.

Last night, we watched a whole show build up for a Jerri boot. Did it happen? No.

Now all the millions of viewers are stuck to their TVs, waiting for a backstab or a betrayal to happen. Last night gave us the proof we need to solve this thing.

The show went according to plan, period. Ogakor will stick together until all the Kuchas are gone. Then Keith/Colby/Tina will vote off Jerri and then Amber, then it will be those three to the end. I look for Tina to win in a final vote between her and the more abrasive Keith.

MB was simply disappointed in the way this thing turned out. He was expecting a great big cesspool or reality with backstabs, but instead got thousands of hours of formula voting. To get the ratings, money, and seal the franchise for the next 100 years, MB edited this whole thing to look 10 times more exciting than it will ever be. He took ONLY the juciest moments to fill in the regular plot. Not to prevent spoilers, but to add spice to an otherwise drab show.

Believe me when I tell you, every pic, plot twist, chat slip, interview slip, Gervase X, and flight itenerary from now to May will be purely inconsequential. These people watched the first show. They know what it will take to win. Everything from this point on will be predictable.

voncyanide 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail voncyanide Click to send private message to voncyanide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
Hello all. Although I think that those of you that predict the consecutive demise of the Kuchas have valid arguments, I will go on record completely disagreeing with your conclusions.

E-9 - unless Nick can win the IC, he's gone... he hasn't shown any ability to win anything... he's gone

E-10 - this is where it gets really interestng. Most of you think that the Ogakor's will vote together despite the crack in their alliance. I disagree, and here is why.

The mini-alliances are: T/K, J/A, E/R and C.
At this point we have to assume that logic will prevail. Although both of the Ogakor mini-alliances will have guarantees from C that he'll vote with them, they would have to be stupid not to consider the alternatives. If they do, they will know that they are potentially in danger. I also don't believe that Colby is good enough to have both of those mini-alliances fully trusting him. As such, T/K and J/A will look for alternatives to them allying with C. The best alternative for both is to ally with E/R:
a) It gives them a total of 4 votes and hence guarantees them the final four.
b) It allows them to go into the final 4 in a 2-2 situation which means that ICs will decide the winner.

E/R are obviously going to jump on any opportunity that will allow them not to share the faith of their fellow Kuchas. The only question that remains is which Ogakor mini-alliance will they choose. Based on everyone's hatred of Jerri, it seems logical that they will go with T/K. (I think that there is a possibility that T/K won't consider this as they may trust C more than J/A do. J knows she might be the first one voted off the final five (if all are Os) and she will definitely consider this strategy. So if J/A do, and T/K don't, E/R might have to go in with J/A.)

I don't think C is smart enough to figure out this play in time and won't be able to prevent the inevitable.

So in E-10: Jerri is voted out

E-11 - Amber is gone
E-12 - Colby is gone

Now it all depends on ICs. But we can give this a shot as well (although this will mostly be speculation).
Liz will have 6 total votes against (J/A/C in E-10 + J/C in E-11 + C in E-12)
Rodger will have 0 total votes against
Keith will have 2 total votes against
Tina will have 0 total votes against

Everyone will know that Liz has votes against her and only Tina will know Keith has votes against him. Unless she can win IC, Liz is gone. This leaves T/K/R. R is gone unless he wins IC. T/K are left. T probably wins (in this scenario).

To recap: Nick-Jerri-Amber-Colby, final 4 - Liz, Rodger, Tina,Keith

voncyanide 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail voncyanide Click to send private message to voncyanide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
Just to add to the above.

If you're T/K (and especially K) in E-10 what future would you rather have:

a. Ogakor final five where:
i. despite all the assurances, you can't be guaranteed a spot in the final four (after all you know that C voted with J/A before and that he is a loose cannon),
ii. people know you have votes against
iii. people are likely to be tough in the ICs (since none of the strong ones have been voted off)

OR

b. K/T/E/R final four, where:
i. you are guaranteed to be in the final four,
ii. only Tina knows for sure of votes against you,
iii. Liz and Rodger are presumably weaker in the ICs (since all the strong Kuchas have been voted off), and
iv. you know either Liz or Rodger will have a bunch of votes against them

I think logic prevails, T/K choose option b and we go through the above described scenario.

03-15-01, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
My frustration level was unbelievable after last night's show. That one was really predictable.

After having read the thread through, here's where I think there COULD be a possible break for all of Jerri-haters.

COLBY's one-on-one last night. My favorite quote for the evening..."yeah, I lied. I lied to Jerri's face. So, I lied to JERRI-I'm not losing any sleep over it." YOU GO COLBY. Based on this, I believe that he is firmly alligned with K/T. Colby said that JErri did not deserve to win this thing.

Now, either they will vote straight down party lines until final 5, and then vote the ##### off, remains to be seen.

I think that last night's vote was more individual strategy that anything. Alicia was a threat to each one individually, not as a team. Now that they have eliminated her, they have a clear 5 to 3 advantage. This is where they could COMFORTABLY strike against the evil one.

My guess is that in E9, either Nick or Jerri go. It really seems that K/T and even C genuinely like Rodger and Liz. I think they'll keep them around a bit. I think too that it's highly possible that K/T will allign with R/L and get rid of Colby, making the final for Keith, Tina, Rodger and Liz.

So that's my 2 cents worth right now.....
OH, by the way
I cannot stand Amber.

It's like President ##### and Vice-President ##### out there.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

occamsrazor 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail occamsrazor Click to send private message to occamsrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
Barring strange immunity winners, I feel there is a good argument for a Colby/Jerri/Amber final three.

Rationale:
Remember they are now in a free-for-all. The idea is not to be left with the most friendly and cozy group so you can all sit around chawing mushy rice. The idea is to vote so you are left with people worse than you so the others (the jury) won't want to vote for them.

This means:

- The Kucha pick-off continues until only Ogakor is left.
- Colby, the wildcard, realizes that when it gets down to the final group, Jerri and Amber are more disliked by the jury than Tina or Keith. So he aligns with Jerri and Amber.

Once it gets down to those 3, it's just a matter of immunity for who ends up winning but Colby would have to think he has a better chance with Jerri and Amber then with Keith and Tina. And the Jerri/Amber and Keith/Tina alliances are too strong within themselves and too filled with animosity between them for there to be either a reasonable switch (Keith and Jerri helping to vote off Tina?!, nah) or for them to gang up on Colby.

03-15-01, 12:48 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
Colby, Tina, and Keith (and the Kuchies) have all said at some point something to the effect of "Jerri does not deserve to win." I hope that they are keeping mind too, that the longer you stay, the more money you win. You still get money. Debb got a couple of thousand, and it works up from there to the $100,000 then million. If they hate her enough, they may realize that and try to take away any extra money. Personally, I would hate to think that Jerri would win $100,000 just b/c she's the most easily beatable in a final 2. (Ditto for Amber).

One of way of looking at it is "who do you like" -- then let them win more money.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-01, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

>I would hate to think that Jerri would win $100,000 just b/c she's the most easily beatable in a final 2. (Ditto for Amber).

*** They won't. They'll be long gone before that!

>One of way of looking at it is "who do you like" -- then let them win more money.

*** Exactly - although that seems to be a "thrown to the wind" theory with Rich last year - but again, as many have pointed out here: Rich wasn't pure evil - he just knew how to play the game. Jerri is nasty, hateful, vain, and couldn't play the game if step-by-step instructions were glued to her forehead! But I think in this instance you're right - if by some snowball's chance in hell she makes the final two, she'd lose that million sure as the sun shines in the morning.

My favorite quote from last night was Tina to Lis in regards to Jerri: "Don't worry - her time is coming soon." I love it! It cheers me up!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-01, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
<<One of way of looking at it is "who do you like" -- then let them win more money>.

Sorry, hun but I don't think this would happen.
It's more like "Who do you like? -- Then the jury probably loves them too" Unless, of course you're either Jerri or Amber.
^-^

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Kimmi! Get back here!

FunkyD 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FunkyD Click to send private message to FunkyD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Re: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
The short answer to that question is "Most Likely", at least up until the final episode...

I disagree with Colby being a free agent. He pretty much said last night that he was in with Tina and Keith. He is leading Jerri (and Amber) on down the primrose path because he still needs their votes (until after the next TC, 5 votes are still required to have an guaranteed majority).

Admittedly, it's possible that Colby is lying to the camera, but I doubt it.

As it stands now, there are 3 alliances among the remaining 8. You have the Kucha 3, the Keith/Tina/Colby troika, and then the Jerri/Amber twins. However, only the KTC troika realizes that this is the alignment, and they are going to capitalize on it.

The Kucha 3 (Rodger/Elisabeth/Nick) are pretty much powerless on their own and need to align with someone from Ogakor. Unfortunately for them, they haven't realized that efforts to woo Keith, Tina, or COlby are going to be fruitless.

Jerri and Amber are sitting ducks. Whether they realize it or not depends on how much they trust Colby, or gamble on defecting to the Kuchas. In either case, time is running out.

There are 2 main reasons whey the KTC troika will NOT turn and vote Jerri out just yet:

1) Jerri needs Colby's support just to hang on. It is pretty obvious that the Kuchas perceive her as weak and will be reluctant to ally with her, unless they figure out that they aren't going to shake anyone out of the KTC troika.

2) Bloc voting is important now because the ousted eventually will determine the winner. If someone is booted by a voting bloc, it will lessen the likelihood of the bootee taking it personally and extracting revenge at the final TC.

If Colby can keep Jerri convinced that the Ogakor tribe is united, this will allow the troika to finish off the Kuchas before they have to deal with Jerri and Amber. The fewer Kuchas remaining, the less of a threat they are to the troika should Jerri and Amber bolt.

As for the Kuchas, it is obvious that they will have to shake someone out of Ogakor. Unfortunately, they are working on the wrong alliance. The KTC troika let their dislike of Jerri show enough to encourage the Kuchas to avoid her, when in fact, Jerri and Amber hold to key to any of the Kuchas' making it into the final 4. Slick work by the troika.

How I think it will shake out...

Ep 9
Given this, I think that Elisabeth should be the next target. Nick is the weakest of the 3 and hasn't shown much ability to either win ICs, or ally with others. Thus he can be left to Ep 11 to get the heave-ho. Elisabeth is too likable, and quickly caught on to at least part of the internal politics of Ogakor. She needs to be disposed of before she can work on Jerri. If Elisabeth wins immunity, boot Rodger instead

Ep 10
Pluck off Rodger (or Elisabeth if Rodger goes in Ep 9). If immunity blocks this, boot Nick.

Ep 11
Boot Nick or the remaining Kucha, if immunity is a problem, then this is the time to vote off Jerri. This leaves 2 members outside the troika, which can dictate the outcome from here.

Ep 12 & 13
Finish off the rest, be it Jerri, Amber (who shouldn't be voted of until after Jerri is gone), or whoever is left from Kucha. If immunity gets in the way, then the endgame strategy comes into play a little early.

Ep 14
Time for the end. Keith and Tina will probably plan to dispose of Colby here as he will be the most likely candidate to win from among the 3 of them. Colby must win the IC here. If he does, he takes Tina in and he should win the prize. If not, say bye-bye to him. If the final is between Keith and Tina, then it's up for grabs.

Comments?

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-01, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
Although it's possible Ogawhore will vote off Jerri when it's down to 5-2 or something and even without her they still have a big advantage, it's also possible that when it's 5-1 Ogawhore, the remaining Kucha person will win immunity, forcing the Ogies to vote off one of their own. My guess in that scenario would be Jerri goes, unless someone else becomes more obnoxious in the meantime.

J.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
Many people keep saying that they might breeak the alliance this next week. This will not happen, they need the advantage. plus why would you leave a Kucha to fight for the million with you?? The jury will be 3 Kucha 4 Ogakor if you let the Kucha stay. The way Ogakor fights they more then likely will not vote for Ogakor, especially if it is roger or Lis.

To the same agruement, if you are friendly and bond with the Kuchas that will be on the board you have a better chance. IF they are all voted off in a block vote it shows no individual issues just team work and Kucha can respect that. So Tina, Colby and Keith are playing the game right. They show the hate for Jerri, bond with the Kuchas and hope they will vote for them.

I think it will be Nick or Lis next week. Nick just because he is a guy. But Lis could start to show leadership and being freindly may be a threat. roger is safe he fishes and get wood and causes no friction that we see right now.

03-16-01, 12:19 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Could it be that the rest is predictable?"
>Many people keep saying that they
>might breeak the alliance this
>next week. This will
>not happen, they need the
>advantage. plus why would
>you leave a Kucha to
>fight for the million with
>you??

Currently they have a 3 - 5 advantage. Getting rid of Jerri would give them 3 - 4. The vote for Alicia (and not Jerri) was an act of individual survival in a group effort. The Kucha's, including Alicia, knew that and seem to respect it. They're in a safe place to boot Jerri now.

So Tina,
>Colby and Keith are playing
>the game right. They
>show the hate for Jerri,
>bond with the Kuchas and
>hope they will vote for
>them.

I agree. Although I think they'll get rid of Jerri sooner than we think (at least I hope!)

>
>I think it will be Nick
>or Lis next week.

Nick or Jerri will go. Nick is the next obvious on the strength-o-meter, even though we never see him do anything.

Maybe they'll get a brain and get the hoochie-mama off the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •