The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and Jerri voted out!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-01, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and Jerri voted out!"
What will the CBS website show next?? I saw this on SurvivorFever and they got screen captures of them. I think CBS is just trying their whole Gervase X thing again, but check em out for yourselves...

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and... Superman 03-14-01 1
   RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and... Casezille 03-14-01 3
 RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and... PepeLePew13 03-14-01 2
 RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and... frogspit 03-14-01 4
   RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and... PepeLePew13 03-14-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-01, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and Jerri voted out!"
I saw this, too. If you checked though, the site also had Colby voting for Colby on episode 8.

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-01, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and Jerri voted out!"
Yeah, I did see that. I didn't mention it though since i thought I read it here before. =) I just think it's funny that things keep on appearing and disappearing like last time.
I'm still thinking Alicia or Nick is gone tonight.

Casezille

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-01, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and Jerri voted out!"
I noticed the Colby thing too, and I don't take this spoiler seriously because we've seen what happened with the fake X in Jeff's picture without a top black border (never mind that he DID get voted out) -- too easy to take an image and manipulate for enjoyment.

I also notice the survivor pictures are at the bottom below Keith's voting history, while on the official CBS website the pictures are lined along the left side of the page.

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-14-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and Jerri voted out!"
CBS is just dicking with us. They realize just about everyone knows it's a virtual certainty that Alicia (or Nick) is booted tonight. They are attempting to throw some doubt into the equation to try to lead us astray. A Kucha WILL be booted tonight and it's almost certain it's going to be Alicia. Were we to believe this "Gervase-X" type crap then Keith would be signing his own death warrant. CBS would have us believe that Keith votes for Colby so it's 4 votes for Alicia and 4 votes for Jerri and the tiebreak takes out Jerri? Sure... when pigs fly.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-01, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: UGH! Keith votes for Colby, and Jerri voted out!"
Ask Psycho-Michael... he'll tell you that pigs DO fly on account of him hunting them for 3 days before finally catching one...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •