The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Alrighty, just so we don't spoil anything for the west coasters, lets use up some space here and ponder one of life's great unanswered questions: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Ok, that should be enough space.

We have a new leader in our game! Congrats to Annieville who has overtaken yours truly!

This week we saw yet another dramatic show from Jayne, and once again Cindy freaked me out with her acceptance of Byrons rose. Seriously, what is wrong with this girl??!! Also, for the first time in Bachelor history, I agreed with Chris' assessment that this would be the most.shocking.rose.ceremony.ever. Not because of the rose ceremony itself, but because the 2 most emotional, sensitive girls were kicked to the limo, and neither one of them shed a tear!! It was a very surprising turn of events, and it fooled everyone of us who predicted that 1 or both of the girls would break down. Humph.
Next week we have a change in the show format. Byron will not be going home to meet the girls families. Instead they will have their overnight "fantasy" dates. Yay, I can't wait to hear that same note again, only this time the girls will get to present it to Byron. Woo.

Answers to last weeks bonus questions

1. Jayne was the first woman to have a confessional.
2. Despite her oh.so.dramatic breakdown, she did not leave the show voluntarily.
3. No one cried. Not a single one. I'm still in shock.

The Scores

Annieville 33
SilverStar 30
greeneyes 28
kelli_blue 15
bdemoney 13
bududaddy 13
kittykisses 10
MTW1961 8
KScott 6
Lasann 5
Trillium 4
Leftpinky 0

The remaining women are: Cindy, Mary, Tanya and Cheresse

Bonus Questions

1. Will any of the girls decide not to invite Byron into the fantasy suite? (1 point)
2. Who will Byron choose to have "Last Chance Talks" with at the RC? (1 point each)
3. Who will receive the final.rose.tonight? (1 point)

One word: GOTHMOG!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... KScott 10-28-04 1
   RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... SilverStar 10-28-04 2
 RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... LeftPinky 10-31-04 3
 RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... greeneyes 11-02-04 4
   RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... bdemoney 11-02-04 5
 RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... SilverStar 11-02-04 6
 RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... trillium 11-02-04 7
 RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... kelli_blue 11-03-04 8
 RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... bududaddy 11-03-04 9
 RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week... annieville 11-03-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
1st off I want to say Woo Freaking Hoo, Jayne is gone!!!

Now, onto who will stay, that would be Mary & Cheresse

And now the Bonus Questions:

1. Will any of the girls decide not to invite Byron into the fantasy suite? (1 point) I think they will all invite him.

2. Who will Byron choose to have "Last Chance Talks" with at the RC? (1 point each) I think it will change this time since there are only 4 left, but if it happens then Mary, Cheresse and Tanya.

3. Who will receive the final.rose.tonight? (1 point) Cindy.

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

10-28-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
I'm not sure if the last chance talks will happen either, but I thought I'd throw it in there anyway. It's a good bonus question and its a bummer I didn't think of it earlier! If they don't happen I'll give everyone some points anyhow.

One word: GOTHMOG!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-04, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Gee whiz... I must be really good at this game (NOT!!!)!
So, he'll keep Mary, Cindy & Cheresse...

BQs:
1. All of the girls will invite Byron (but they all will regret it )...
2. No last chance talks
3. Final rose to Mary.

PhoenixMons Masterpiece

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Roses will go to:
Mary and Tanya

Bonus Questions

1. Will any of the girls decide not to invite Byron into the fantasy suite? (1 point)
They will all invite him to the fantasy suite

2. Who will Byron choose to have "Last Chance Talks" with at the RC? (1 point each)
Cindy, if he does any last talks

Tanya

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Roses will go to:
Tanya, Mary and Cheresse

Bonus Questions
1. Will any of the girls decide not to invite Byron into the fantasy suite? They will all invite him to the fantasy suite

2. Who will Byron choose to have "Last Chance Talks" with at the RC? Cindy and Cheresse if he has any "last chance talks" at all

3. Who will receive the final.rose.tonight? Mary

11-02-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Alright, lets see if I can regain the lead!

Staying: Mary and Tanya

1. They will all invite him to the FS
2. Assuming the LC talks happen- Cindy, Mary and Cheresse
3. Cheresse

Handcrafted by RollDdice
GWBMNW!

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
I believe that Byron will give roses to Mary, Tanya & Cheresse this week.

I wasn't too enamored w/ Cindy for the last several wks but the promo shows an argument between the 2 of them on their fantasy date, never a good sign . . . or could the promo be misdirection. hmmm

Bonus Questions

1. Will any of the girls decide not to invite Byron into the fantasy suite? (1 point) I think that they all will, although it appeared that Mary was asking him to agree that he would not try to hit homeruns w/ the other girls.

2. Who will Byron choose to have "Last Chance Talks" with at the RC? (1 point each) I don't think there will be any last chance talks since he's just been on fantasy dates w/ each of them overnight. If he doesn't know by now, a 120 second talk is not going to turn the bulb on for him. Besides, ABC will have enough film in the can w/o having to do "Last Chance Talks".

Tanya.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-03-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
Staying- Mary, Tanya

Bonus-
1. No, they'll all invite him
2. Cindy, Cheresse
3. Cheresse

bududaddy 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bududaddy Click to send private message to bududaddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
I think Bryon will keep Mary, Tanya, and Cindi.

1. Will any of the girls decide not to invite Byron into the fantasy suite? (1 point) Cheresse
2. Who will Byron choose to have "Last Chance Talks" with at the RC? (1 point each) I don't think they'll do last chance talks, but if so, he will choose Cheresse and Cindi.
3. Who will receive the final.rose.tonight? (1 point) Cindi

annieville 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-03-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annieville Click to send private message to annieville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anti Bootee Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entries"
He will keep: Mary and Tanya

1. Yes, one of them will not invite him to the Fantasy suite. (You didn't mention if we had to name her, so I did not).

2. I there is a last chance talk, Cindy will get it.

3. Cheresse will get the final rose tonight.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •